Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Mick Sacked After Just Two Months.

I respect him for trying- not enough British coaches are willing to go abroad- but this never seemed likely to work out.

6 minutes ago, king canary said:

I respect him for trying- not enough British coaches are willing to go abroad- but this never seemed likely to work out.

I suspect he didn't go for the challenge

• Haha 1

I wonder what Jack Byrne makes of it. One of the brightest talents from the League of Ireland, in & around the Ireland squad, was just brought over by Mick Mac. I think he made his debut as a sub yesterday! How long will he stay over there? Great weather & food but...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, paddycanary said:

I wonder what Jack Byrne makes of it. One of the brightest talents from the League of Ireland, in & around the Ireland squad, was just brought over by Mick Mac. I think he made his debut as a sub yesterday! How long will he stay over there? Great weather & food but...

Maybe he can ruminate on the impact his sub performance apparently had on his mentor’s fate! 😁

6 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

At least he was sacked, unlike other people who got away with worst, for being in the lodge. 

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, City fan said:

At least he was sacked, unlike other people who got away with worst, for being in the lodge. 

Please explain. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, City fan said:

What on earth does that mean ?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, City fan said:

Bit of DV, lodge. 

Is this some sort of game as i am sure i am not the only one struggling to understand what you are on about ?

5 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Something to do with Freemasons? 🤔

Crossed my mind too. Not my cup of tea. 

14 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Is this some sort of game as i am sure i am not the only one struggling to understand what you are on about ?

DV means God willing. Other than that I'm completely in the dark. Strangest post of the year so far. 

4 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

DV means God willing. Other than that I'm completely in the dark. Strangest post of the year so far. 

Do Freemasons own up to being a Freemason..... to non Freemasons? Anyone know? Do they float if you throw them in the village pond?  Are Freemasons  in fact Beavers?  Lodge( just thought   it seemed appropriate on this thread)

Edited by wcorkcanary

12 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Do Freemasons own up to being a Freemason..... to non Freemasons? Anyone know? Do they float if you throw them in the village pond?  Are Freemasons  in fact Beavers?  Lodge( just thought   it seemed appropriate on this thread)

I know one. I'll push him in the pond later and report back 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I know one. I'll push him in the pond later and report back 

Excellent, thankyou Doggo.