Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Watford predictions

23 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Should we win that pretty much means we have swept all aside, other than Bournemouth that was in the first few weeks. This we would have done with a number of injuries, we still probably have 4 positions where we have our best player in a particular position still injured or on the bench ( Krul, Quintilla, Rupp and Gibson ) although to be fair you could argue it would be difficult to drop any of the deputies. Extreme bad luck aside we will be much stronger in the second half of the season. Keep a clean sheet tonight ( even if it’s 0-0 ) means we can stop anyone in this division scoring past us and there are no better physical centre forwards ( who are often the ones that destroy us in the past ) in this division than Troy Deeney ( love him or loathe him ).

It will be a very tight game and I am hoping we don’t lose tonight therefore, which just tightens things up.

No way in the world we will keep a clean sheet tonight. 

35 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Would you be prepared to put a tenner,( to be paid to Nuttyos funds) on that. ?I will if you will .

30 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Would you be prepared to put a tenner,( to be paid to Nuttyos funds) on that. ?I will if you will .

Done 

3 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Done 

I certainly  hope I haven't been, cheers Jimbo.   Probably not the  smartest bet I've ever made, but hell, its Christmas. .....and I won €12 on a scratchcard that was in my Christmas  stocking yesterday... so what the  hell , live dangerously. 

40 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

I certainly  hope I haven't been, cheers Jimbo.   Probably not the  smartest bet I've ever made, but hell, its Christmas. .....and I won €12 on a scratchcard that was in my Christmas  stocking yesterday... so what the  hell , live dangerously. 

You crazy fool!

2-2 BTW...

12 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

You crazy fool!

2-2 BTW...

Cheers Dazo!! Thanks to Brexit a tenner may only cost me €7 .20 😇

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Watford 3 Norwich 1.........

I hope this is as accurate as all your other predictions of us losing this season 😀

6 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Somehow I think we might get beat tonight not because they're any better than us but that ' new manager bounce ' might kick in.

2-1 loss.

Surely if Watford got "new manager bounces" they'd be Champions of Europe by now. 

0-2

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jim Smith said:

Thats that then Jimbo, I'll get in touch with Nuttyo and sort it out tomorrow.

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

Thats that then Jimbo, I'll get in touch with Nuttyo and sort it out tomorrow.

Fair enough. I’m sad you have to!

@wcorkcanary

@Jim Smith

Thanks for sending this across Wcorkio. It's added to the presentation pot and here are the new totals..

1527569961_Signaturetotals29dec20.thumb.jpg.9048515717afa9f71fd30ede242d21a7.jpg

£2,548 is what this community has raised since the start of lock down in March. You can see that pledges and donations account for over half the money we raise. I never ceased to be amazed at this generosity. Thanks on behalf of the CSF and our DS & pan-disability boys and girls. I know CSF Emma is amazed too.