Sign in to follow this  
KiwiScot

The Christmas Music Video Thread

Take one very dapper chappie wielding a banjolele, three London Belles, some Eric Idle-esque humour and an anti-Christmas theme, and you get this piece of excellence. 🙂

• Haha 1

I see nobody has linked the video to the potential Christmas number 1 this year then....😆😆😆 

Edited by JF

2 hours ago, JF said:

I see nobody has linked the video to the potential Christmas number 1 this year then....😆😆😆 

This?

Some more comedy. This uses the names of Premiership footballers past and present to come close to the lyrics for Fairytale of New York.

IMO, it's absolutely brilliant!

20 hours ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

I must have missed this thread last year. Some good offerings.

Loving the Yobs/Boys and Tommy Gun by the Clash, one of the best tunes ever...

@Mr Angry

The Yobs Christmas album was a hoot! Hoping to see The Boys play at Rebellion next year, never heard any of their records.

• Like 1

On 09/12/2020 at 15:28, keelansgrandad said:

Hard to believe that only got to No.45 in the charts, yet is a well known radio staple every December. It has re-entered a few times thanks to streaming and was certified Silver for 200,000 streaming sales and pure sales combined.

6 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

The Yobs Christmas album was a hoot! Hoping to see The Boys play at Rebellion next year, never heard any of their records.

I played the Boys debut album to death in those early heady days of punk. Are you by any chance in the PNDBINFO page on Facebook?

1 hour ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

I played the Boys debut album to death in those early heady days of punk. Are you by any chance in the PNDBINFO page on Facebook?

What Facebook group is that ? I’m on the punk in Norwich 76 to the present day group

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

What Facebook group is that ? I’m on the punk in Norwich 76 to the present day group

I'm in that one too and The West Runton Pavillion gone but not forgotten is a good one.  

Punks not dead but I'm not far off is the one I mentioned above - they're big on all the things Rebellion.