3 injury prone CB's & 1 LB

Webber has failed again this season

2 out of 3 100% failed transfer windows is not acceptable

Webber just wants to get cash into the NCFC pockets

3 injury prone CB's = 100% failure AGAIN by Webber

Just 1 LB = 100% failure AGAIN by Webber

Just now, Michael Wynless Jones said:

So what you're saying is he's 100% failed? Just for clarity.... 😏

I make it 200% failure, beating the traditional footballing 110% by a significant margin.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yes it makes me feel better for sure - getting it off my chest

Webber just wants to collect cash for the Board - sure he must be part of the £££ Bonus scheme

2nd useless Transfer summer window - 1 out of 3 failed Transfer windows is just not good enough

It's sad that some people feel the need to clog up a supporters' forum with this kind of inane b0llox. It has always irked me how such a powerful medium as television is 99% full of complete rubbish. What a waste. Now the internet has served to amplify this depressing indictment of human nature. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Doomcaster said:

2 out of 3 failed transfer windows would be a 66.6% failure.

Just 1 LB would be a 50% failure.

However I feel like the incorrect percentages are the least moronic parts of your post.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Yellow and Green said:

2 out of 3 failed transfer windows would be a 66.6% failure.

Just 1 LB would be a 50% failure.

However I feel like the incorrect percentages are the least moronic parts of your post.

Let's not add January into the mix either, would only cause more confusion.

Any specific area you disagree with???

3 injury prone CB's = yet again a very poor Transfer window

1 LB = yet again another very poor Transfer window

4 minutes ago, Doomcaster said:

Sad you cannot be a Journalist that says it as it is

No wonder the EDP is struggling 

Get real ...

... he says, as he writes on the internet, where he gets all his news...

Is Gibson known to be injury prone? Seriously a genuine question, I'm not sure of his record?. 

Edited by seanthecanary

3 minutes ago, seanthecanary said:

Is Gibson known to be injury prone? Seriously a genuine question, I'm not sure of his record?. 

Not particularly, just out of a settled Burnley defence and out of favour with Dyche.

3 minutes ago, Doomcaster said:

Sad you cannot answer the question 

This question?

5 minutes ago, Doomcaster said:

Any specific area you disagree with???

3 injury prone CB's = yet again a very poor Transfer window

1 LB = yet again another very poor Transfer window

Ok, I'll bite.

I agree it looks very risky to go for the next intense 2 1/2 to 3 months with thin cover at the back. Zimm had some issues last year, partially due to being rushed back and also due to the Haller tackle, but was made of granite before that. Gibson in could potentially be an excellent signing, part of this window. Hanley does seen prone to injury, I'll fully concede that. 1 out of 3 injury prone. Godfrey brought in a club record transfer fee with potential for future income and has helped to advertise the 'pathway' for future talent. Klose wanted out, understandably for me. I'm sure incoming options were explored, but I'm willing to give Webber & co. the benefit of the doubt on their decision(s). Until January, if 2 of the 3 CBs are unavailable, one of Tettey, Sorensen, Omobamidele or Quintilla would have to step in. Remiss perhaps, but 100% failure???

Lewis wanted out and good luck to him. More cash for the here & now and potentially more in the future to help safeguard the club through choppy financial waters. McCallum for whatever reason wasn't deemed ready to push for the first team here yet. Again I trust the coaching team's judgement on this one. If Quintilla gets crocked, until January one of Aarons, Stiepermann, Rupp or Gibson could cover. Byram will hopefully become available for selection in the new year too. Not ideal cover, but we are a division below now so should control more around midfield and be under a lot less pressure. 100% failure???

The window saw genuine first team options such as Gibson, Quintilla, Skipp, Dowell, Placheta, Hugill & hopefully Mumba and Sorensen come in. Aarons, Buendia, Cantwell, Pukki & Krul are still here. 20+ players are out on loan, of whom a few will hopefully grace the first team over the next few years, a la Maddison, Godfrey, Cantwell. McCallum or Famewo can be recalled in January if deemed necessary/ready. 

We'll be thin at the back for a few months and probably will see a bit of "square peg" cover in some games. But the window overall has brought in plenty of talent for right now & in the future and essential finance. 

I just wasted half an hour replying to this stupid post. More the fool me. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Doomcaster said:

Hey Nostradamus - you said all 5 of our Crown Jewels were going to be sold. Please can you tell me this week's lottery numbers (just so I know which ones definitely not to pick!). 

Think yourself lucky you’re not a Liverpool fan - they now only have ONE CB fit, and not a particularly good one, Joe Gomez. That’ll teach them for not replacing Lovren. 

"Sam McCallum is still awaiting a start following his loan move to Coventry City. The left-back was a second-half substitute in the Sky Blues 2-0 defeat to promotion-chasing Brentford."

The LB situation does seem really odd

On 17/10/2020 at 14:33, Doomcaster said:

Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin

What a waste. Now the internet has served to amplify this depressing indictment of human nature. 

Edited by aquilesopkarg

Don’t know if during the Birmingham game you heard the guy talking about his chat with Webber. He said I asked him why the academy at Norwich was different to most of the rest in that most academies from under 9 upwards tend to play with the same formation as their 1st team, yet our academy teams played with 2 centre forwards. His answer, to me was quite revealing that in the reorganisation of the academy it really was him. His reply was that centre forwards were the most expensive players a club would develop, so why wouldnt he want brought through as many as possible. 

• Like 2