Sign in to follow this  
Renskay

Thread

34 minutes ago, Renskay said:

With the prospect of these players leaving the club it will leave a massive gap in the team for someone with creativity to create goals for others.

I feel as though even if we lost both of them we could settle with just one replacement, primarily if it's Buendia who leaves.

Although they might not leave and it's all hypothetical it could be fun to throw out exotic names who could possibly replace these two great players.

So go ahead and show off your amateur scouting skills.

My pick is - Philip Zinckernagel

He plays for FK Bodø/Glimt in the Norwegian league and has had a pretty stellar 2020 Season with an interesting Player Report.

18 League Appearances - 13 Goals - 17 Assists. 

3 Goals in 3 in the Europa League 

Even with appearance against Milan the other day.

Also his YouTube Highlight Reel is kind of amazing.

He even does that little side step thing where he changes the foot the ball is on like Emi does sometimes.

spacer.png

•  

I like how you linked the wiki pages to your article. Very good.

He also looks an interesting player.

thanks 

You have to be pretty impressed if that 13 goals and 17 assists in 18 games is right...perhaps some concerns over the standard, but we got Sinani in from a lower level.

7 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

You have to be pretty impressed if that 13 goals and 17 assists in 18 games is right...perhaps some concerns over the standard, but we got Sinani in from a lower level.

It's right. It's really incredible and this Article even makes comparisons to Eden Hazard of all people.

Bodø/Glimt have been absolutely steamrolling their league.

spacer.png

After seeing Sparta last weekend I’d say Hlozek, brilliant game and one very complete player for his age. Plays on the wing or attack. At 18 one to sell on as normal!

Edited by Indy

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

The German pele, 40 goals this season mark my words

Had a decent shot on target yesterday.  Maybe if he hits it a bit harder during the season they'll start to go in.

2 minutes ago, Indy said:

After seeing Sparta last weekend I’d say Hlozek, brilliant game and one very complete player for his age. Plays on the wing or attack. At 18 one to sell on as normal!

I saw the Highlights of this guy and he looks pretty incredible. 

Really tall and strong with a lot of technique and a deadly eye for goal. Made a perfect start to the season  too with like 4 goals in 4 too I think.

I didn't suggest him because he seems like he might be too good for us to be honest.

5 minutes ago, Renskay said:

I saw the Highlights of this guy and he looks pretty incredible. 

Really tall and strong with a lot of technique and a deadly eye for goal. Made a perfect start to the season  too with like 4 goals in 4 too I think.

I didn't suggest him because he seems like he might be too good for us to be honest.

You might be right.

1 hour ago, Renskay said:

With the prospect of these players leaving the club it will leave a massive gap in the team for someone with creativity to create goals for others.

I feel as though even if we lost both of them we could settle with just one replacement, primarily if it's Buendia who leaves.

Although they might not leave and it's all hypothetical it could be fun to throw out exotic names who could possibly replace these two great players.

So go ahead and show off your amateur scouting skills.

My pick is - Philip Zinckernagel

He plays for FK Bodø/Glimt in the Norwegian league and has had a pretty stellar 2020 Season with an interesting Player Report.

18 League Appearances - 13 Goals - 17 Assists. 

3 Goals in 3 in the Europa League 

Even with appearance against Milan the other day.

Also his YouTube Highlight Reel is kind of amazing.

He even does that little side step thing where he changes the foot the ball is on like Emi does sometimes.

spacer.png

•  

Strong Name! 

And he actually looks really good as well.

20 minutes ago, ELYOUKAYEE said:

Strong Name! 

And he actually looks really good as well.

Strong name in more than one sense 😅

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

Just hope our scouting network are working o/t for replacements of quality. Looks like all five of the boys will be away. Cantwell, Godfrey,  Aaron's and Buendia will bring upwards of £80m. Hope we break our transfer record if they all go

20 minutes ago, canarycop said:

Just hope our scouting network are working o/t for replacements of quality. Looks like all five of the boys will be away. Cantwell, Godfrey,  Aaron's and Buendia will bring upwards of £80m. Hope we break our transfer record if they all go

you would Expect more Expensive signings it you sold 80 mil worth or talent 

but i doubt we will spend big money 

Josh Martin is a far better player at the age of 18 than Todd Cantwell was.

Doesn't mean that he'll go on to be as good as Cantwell at the age of 22, but here's hoping.