Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

I’m not intending my posts to amount to insults, merely factual statements from my point of view. I considered you a bit of a penis. Now I’m more inclined to think you are absolutely an entire penis. 

Although I do think it’s funny you are taking the high horse about being offensive. On this thread alone you’ve called someone “a sensitive soul”, “ludicrous” and suggested those that voted remain are among a “losers club”. 

As for your first bit, I suspect only you will ever know what you meant there.

You seem to be a bit carried away.

 

Has something upset you?

 

First insults. Then even more and now inaccuracies. Your opinion about insults is now a "factual statement."

Is your usual response to somebody who you are not in agreement with?

Grow up.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A morbid curiosity must have led me to read through this entire atrocious thread. This thread is a bit of a penis.

Slightly amusing bit of irony how the OP's initial intention panned out for him - although not funny enough to warrant my reading it all & then choosing to add to the thread with yet another inane & pointless post.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

A bit like the moth spray I needed to rid an infestation on my expensive carpet.

 

Once I sprayed it they all came rushing out.

Edited by BroadstairsR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

Blimey you know more about my past threads than I do. A bit geeky that.

At the time I no longer believed Paki was an insult and it wasn't intended as a racist remark. After all we call Afganistanistanis Afgans nowadays .... for example.. I wasrecently called a "Brit" in a Singapore bar. Should I have taken offence? I'm British after all. I refrained from melting.

I realised my mistake about their very good team of cricketers once the snowfall took place.

Signed,

The penis.

 

There's a lot more to genuine racism than a mis-placed word on a football forum. 

Go... Girlfriend!!!!  💁‍♀️ 💘⚽

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

A bit like the moth spray I needed to rid an infestation on my expensive carpet.

 

Once I sprayed it they all came rushing out.

Only read the last page of the topic.

I should have clicked on the Norwich city discussion part of the forum...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Only read the last page of the topic.

I should have clicked on the Norwich city discussion part of the forum...

Dear Dr G

I advise you in the strongest terms not to read the first page. I'm being serious here. Deadly serious.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BroadstairsR said:

Yes apologies. My fault.

I got it wrong.

I made the mistake of calling the people on the wrong side of various elections bad losers. Clearly a mistake because they pounced.

Hardly an insult. It's been repeated in the media a lot.

I also insulted a well-respected forum contributor and again was clearly wrong. They pounced again.

 

I'll try again tomorrow. I just do not have the time or inclination to to bring the main matter up again as unfortunately I am unable to view this forum for as many hours as some can.

Sorry.

 

 

 

Not bad for a guy who just wanted to talk about football...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, paddycanary said:

Dear Dr G

I advise you in the strongest terms not to read the first page. I'm being serious here. Deadly serious.

It’s like being back at school!

 

still missing the Norwich city reasons that this is on the forum!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Yes Dr.G.

It was a wind up. Total.

I got peeded off about reading all the political stuff on a football forum that I used to enjoy reading on a daily basis, but now avoid.

Political stuff and insults have no place on here. (Apparently calling somebody sensative is an insult, yet we then get called "penis" in response. )

 

Call it frustration (trolling is the 'in' word whatever that means) call it nonsense but it seems to me that this forum had been taken over by a cabal of opinionists who are only capable of seeing things in black and white. Everything from brexit to the virus.

It seems to have developed into a forum about political opinion. We support NCFC for effs sake. That's why we come on here. Rentamob has a lot to learn about them. They gang up with admirabel efficiecty.

 

As a wind up it seems to have worked rather too well. I am not particularly happy about that, but neither am I surprised.

 

 

Edited by BroadstairsR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BroadstairsR said:

Yes Dr.G.

It was a wind up. Total.

I got peeded off about reading all the political stuff on a football forum that I used to enjoy reading on a daily basis, but now avoid.

Political stuff and insults have no place on here. (Apparently calling somebody sensative is an insult, yet we then get called "penis" in response. )

 

Call it frustration (trolling is the 'in' word whatever that means) call it nonsense but it seems to me that this forum had been taken over by a cabal of opinionists who are only capable of seeing things in black and white. Everything from brexit to the virus.

It seems to have developed into a forum about political opinion. We support NCFC for effs sake. That's why we come on here. Rentamob has a lot to learn about them. They gang up with admirabel efficiecty.

 

As a wind up it seems to have worked rather too well. I am not particularly happy about that, but neither am I surprised.

 

 

You could have just started a thread about football and just discussed with the people interested about football. You don’t have to interact with every user on here! 
 

You have just ignited the flame and are constantly stoking it now. Secretly though, I believe you wanted to get your opinions across too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...