Sign in to follow this  
City 2nd

Gordon Taylor

What an absolute numpty this man is. Would it matter if a match is 10 minutes or 90 minutes, the risk is still the same.

BBC sport:

Premier League: Under 45-minute halves an option, says PFA chief Gordon Taylor

FFS, either they want to be safe or they don't.

And if they want to be as safe as possible then the only way to achieve that is call the season off now.

And if they don't want to be safe and go ahead with any of these scatter brainless ideas, and somebody catches it, they are all going to get exactly what they deserve.

Ridicule.

1 minute ago, CANARYKING said:

This moron trousers £3 million a year

Probably explains why he wants his gravy train to rumble on.

I shouldn't judge someone on their voice but my God he doesn't inspire confidence. 

• Like 1

Something very odd if a Union Boss earns that kind if money. 

They prefer to call it an Association. Kind more professional than a common old Union. Bit ike Airline Pilots, Merchant Naval Officers etc, what what.

Of course it did contain Vinnie Jones, John Terry, Luke McCormick etc.

Edited by keelansgrandad

2 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

This moron trousers £3 million a year

To be fair I think he’s only on £2m so it must be a very much hand-to-mouth existence 😉

I read somewhere that he’s the highest paid union official in the world but rumours surfaced that he had a gambling problem so I expect he needs every penny.

Remember him turning out for Birmingham in the 70’s and he was a decent winger.

5 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

To be fair I think he’s only on £2m so it must be a very much hand-to-mouth existence 😉

I read somewhere that he’s the highest paid union official in the world but rumours surfaced that he had a gambling problem so I expect he needs every penny.

Remember him turning out for Birmingham in the 70’s and he was a decent winger.

Yes, I think he was playing when we lost 4-1 at St Andrews in our first top level season. It was a long old drive in those days, just got there in time for kick off. If I recall correctly Alan Black scored our goal.

Went to St Andrews when Jim Bone made his debut and we got thumped 4-0 back in early 1972. Taylor was on the wing and they had two useful strikers in Hatton and Latchford. A huge crowd of just over 40,000 and it was wet and horrible but with their fans singing ' keep right on to the end of the road ' which was deafening we were done for that day. Mind you that season did not turn out too badly.

Edited by TIL 1010

51 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Yes, I think he was playing when we lost 4-1 at St Andrews in our first top level season. It was a long old drive in those days, just got there in time for kick off. If I recall correctly Alan Black scored our goal.

And a very strange goal it was. From the touchline near the halfway line if I remember rightly