Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

3 pm tomorrow playoff semi 2 nd leg

I reckon we’ll win👍

I don’t suppose the club will show any defeats but the 4-5 v Liverpool might be worth a replay - I could never bring myself to watch the highlights!

Edited by Branston Pickle

Don't believe Ricardo will see all the goals. (If there are any). He will be way to busy behind the sofa. Come on you yellows. I saw this one with my mother in law. It is awesome. better than the milk cup semi final. 

come on you yellows.

That was the most nervous I've ever felt before a game. The thought of losing in the play offs to them of all teams was unbearable. 

5 minutes ago, king canary said:

That was the most nervous I've ever felt before a game. The thought of losing in the play offs to them of all teams was unbearable. 

I remember after the Fulham game the announcer telling us it was Ipswich who we would be facing, the crowd cheered while  I felt a bit sick. We were clearly the better team but I dreaded seeing them better us for the first time in years and getting a shot at the play off final. I also desperately wanted to tick off seeing us at Wembley.

I should have had more faith

Edited by Hillhead

LAst time I went to a derby before this one was 2006. I got up at 5:30am, made the 350+ mile round trip only to see us lose to Danny Haynes late handball. I vowed never again, but when we got them in the playoff Semi, there was no way I couldn't go.

Me and my Dad made the same looooong trip of 350+ miles, and it was a day that I will never forget. Truly special to be there for this one. The fact it was their only decent season in 20 years and we comprehensively ended it was the cherry on top.

2 hours ago, kick it off said:

LAst time I went to a derby before this one was 2006. I got up at 5:30am, made the 350+ mile round trip only to see us lose to Danny Haynes late handball. I vowed never again, but when we got them in the playoff Semi, there was no way I couldn't go.

Me and my Dad made the same looooong trip of 350+ miles, and it was a day that I will never forget. Truly special to be there for this one. The fact it was their only decent season in 20 years and we comprehensively ended it was the cherry on top.

Watched it on telly with a binner mate, when we both made playoffs we double or quitted our usual 'who finishes higher 'bet.   Had lovely chinese takeaway and bottle of wine courtesy of binman that evening. 

Still at ' love / hate' Offo?

1 hour ago, ricardo said:

If the rain holds off I may consider biking down to CR🚴‍♀️

🌂😀

Roads look quiet enough.

Would now be going into the ground, same turnstile every time ( why I don’t know ) to the gents first ( stand in front of the Samaritans advert ? ) get a crap and expensive coffee, up the steps and wow there is a picture to behold, CR in all it’s glory.

4 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Wembley here we come😀

I should set off early, if I were you

.................it can be quite a long haul on a bike

• Haha 1