Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

1 hour ago, canarydan23 said:

I'd love to see Chloe Smith deseated, she is an awful MP, a signed up pawn to the Tory machine, very much a "what is thy bidding my master" type robot.

I'm struggling to be optimistic, however. Whilst Labour's PPC, Karen Davis, seems a decent candidate I fear she's been at the Kool Aid. Back in the days when I actually used Twitter, she blocked me for the heinous crime in suggesting that there was nothing wrong with a woman's rights campaign group using a council-owned platform in the Haymarket to campaign. They were campaigning against the opening up of female only spaces and sports to trans women, or to use another term, males. After a constituent complained to her and said it was disgraceful that they were allowed to protest there, Karen said she would take up the issue with the council and agree with the complainant. When I piped up and said there was nothing wrong with the campaign, I was promptly blocked by her. So that would be the Labour PPC blocking not only a constituent but a paid up member of her party (albeit very much an inactive paper member at present) because I don't swallow the trans women are women horse sh*t.

Dr Chris Jones was an excellent candidate in 2017, I think we should have given him another run at the seat rather than let a member of the Woke Brigade take aim.

This is exactly why the Labour Party has gone from the Woke Party to the Joke Party and no sane person will ever vote for Corbyn

Government borrowing next year will be more than double the amount forecast just six months ago, according to a top think tank.

The Institute for Fiscal Studies said the Treasury will go a further £50bn into the red, largely due to a combination of increased spending commitments made by Boris Johnson since becoming prime minister and a weakening economy.

The IFS said planned Conservative spending on the NHS and the police next year will be higher than Labour's 2017 election manifesto - which the Conservatives claimed at the time was unaffordable.

Hey Jools, Don't be afraid, You were lied to

Image result for images of queues in the depression

20 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

This is exactly why the Labour Party has gone from the Woke Party to the Joke Party and no sane person will ever vote for Corbyn

You're not a millionaire, you claim to not be racist but you would vote Tory.

You're about as qualified to judge people's sanity as Nigel Farage is to lecture on not being a coward in the 2019 General Election.

29 minutes ago, Herman said:

Why has Farage run away Jools? 

Campaigning up & down the country is hardly running away, Hermione.

1 minute ago, Jools said:

Campaigning up & down the country is hardly running away, Hermione.

You ALMOST sound like you've convinced yourself he isn't a spineless coward.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, canarydan23 said:

You ALMOST sound like you've convinced yourself he isn't a spineless coward.

Sir Nigel of Farage is the only truly, honest politician, in the country.

23 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

You're not a millionaire, you claim to not be racist but you would vote Tory.

You're about as qualified to judge people's sanity as Nigel Farage is to lecture on not being a coward in the 2019 General Election.

13.6 million people in the UK voted Tory in the 2017 general election. Labour's continued attempts to smear those  people as being wealthy racists is simply a reflection of Labour's failure to have policies that people would vote for.

All Labour has to offer is Jeremy Corbyn, a terrorist-supporting anti-Semite.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jools said:

Sir Nigel of Farage is the only truly, honest politician, in the country.

Oh dear.... 🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

13.6 million people in the UK voted Tory in the 2017 general election. Labour's continued attempts to smear those  people as being wealthy racists is simply a reflection of Labour's failure to have policies that people would vote for.

What are you doing on here? You can't have finished your copy of Gammon already...

Image may contain: 4 people, text

...and RTB, it's wealthy, racist or stupid/ignorant. Don't forget the stupid/ignorant part. That was kinda the thrust of my post, you claim to not be racist, you're not wealthy, yet you would vote Tory, therefore....

...I'm guessing the fact that you didn't get it kinda reaffirms my (and John Stuart Mill's) premise, doesn't it?

Edited by canarydan23

4 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

What are you doing on here? You can't have finished your copy of Gammon already...

Image may contain: 4 people, text

Another example of why the left don't do humour.

Shouldn't you be out leafletting?

16 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Another example of why the left don't do humour.

Shouldn't you be out leafletting?

The left don't do hu...wait...what...huh?

You don't actually believe that though, do you? Or maybe you do, and it explains why you've been so easily sucked in and used as a pawn to enrich the rich; you're just that simple.

The left don't do humour. That's a good one, RTB.

Edited by canarydan23

Come on RTB, this is getting silly. Corbyn is neither of those and you know it. Just as we know not all Tories are wealthy racists. But it is wearing a bit thin that all we hear about is Corbyn. How about Tom Watson? What is he then?

11 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Come on RTB, this is getting silly. Corbyn is neither of those and you know it. Just as we know not all Tories are wealthy racists. But it is wearing a bit thin that all we hear about is Corbyn. How about Tom Watson? What is he then?

How can you say he's not a terrorist-supporting ?

7 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Tom Watson is the guy who caused all the trouble over the fake pedo, Carl Whatshisname, used his parliamentary privilege to bully the police into continuing an investigation where all the red flags were saying there is no evidence except for the pedo's testimony. Watson was like a bull in a china shop smearing innocent people in the furtherance of his political career.

And no-one disputes that Corbyn is a terrorist-supporting anti-Semite. How can you vote for such a despicable person, it's beyond me?

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

When you get hold of a lie you really like to run with it, don't you?

25 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Tom Watson is the guy who caused all the trouble over the fake pedo, Carl Whatshisname, used his parliamentary privilege to bully the police into continuing an investigation where all the red flags were saying there is no evidence except for the pedo's testimony. Watson was like a bull in a china shop smearing innocent people in the furtherance of his political career.

And no-one disputes that Corbyn is a terrorist-supporting anti-Semite. How can you vote for such a despicable person, it's beyond me?

To be fair, almost everything is beyond you RTB.

I think its time to give up on some people.

To still be reading stupid posts is alarming. 

I am not a member of the Corbyn party. I am a member of the Labour Party. A party that has policies. Policies that I appreciate are not for everyone. Fair enough. Corbyn is not a supporter of terrorists. But you are not prepared to accept the truth. The real reasons behind the ridiculous headlines. The Sun says it so it must be right. The same newspaper group that tapped peoples phones.

So we support the Kurds but according to the Turks, they are terrorists.

The fastest growing terrorist threat to the U.K. comes from the far-right, Britain’s top counter-terrorism police officer said.

And as Jack Nicholson once said, "You can't handle the truth".

There is no point in trying to have a reasoned debate with you chaps because it is too black and white you. The are no grey areas. No sense of compromise. No respect.

3 hours ago, Jools said:

b-aoc.png?w=540&ssl=1

Edited by Surfer
Forgot to add tax cuts for the rich Jools

You forgot to add tax cuts for the rich Jools, it’s the only “conservative” value that Tories or Republicans still believe in, they will do anything necessary to enable those. Deficits, public spending, election security who cares - our rich backers want to get richer. 

So let’s smear our opponents with every lie we can think of (while we are actually the ones doing it) and use our captive media to spread the lies - that is the UK and US reality.

Edited by Surfer

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

Who? Boris? As in the leader of the party that sells weapons to a nation-state knowing full well that they arm ISIS (that would be Saudi Arabia)? The leader of the party who went willingly into a coalition with the DUP, with their extensive links to the UVF? The very same party who boast Maria Gatland, an actual member of the Provisional IRA, as a councillor?

Do you think Boris is terrorist-supporting?

How can you say he's not terrorist-supporting?

Would it help you if I created a fake image of him at the funeral of a UVF murderer?

Edited by canarydan23

5 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Who? Boris? As in the leader of the party that sells weapons to a nation-state knowing full well that they arm ISIS (that would be Saudi Arabia)? The leader of the party who went willingly into a coalition with the DUP, with their extensive links to the UVF? The very same party who boast Maria Gatland, an actual member of the Provisional IRA, as a councillor?

Do you think Boris is terrorist-supporting?

How can you say he's not terrorist-supporting?

Would it help you if I created a fake image of him at the funeral of a UVF murderer?

Your darling Labour party sold tornado jets to Saudi Arabia. Know your facts before throwing stones

Warwick could be interesting (where I live). Labour lead of 1,206 in a traditional Tory stronghold (that voted to Remain).

The new Tory candidate looks like a work experience kid though.

image.thumb.png.70a1a0c8b338b96839053462b001fcec.png

Edited by Icecream Snow

39 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Your darling Labour party sold tornado jets to Saudi Arabia. Know your facts before throwing stones

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11062418/Thatcher-granted-secret-pardon-to-IRA-terrorist.html

Mrs Thatcher gave an IRA terrorist a secret royal pardon just months after the Brighton Hotel bombing. Jeremy Corbyn spoke to the IRA in plain sight.

If you want peace you have to talk to the other side.

1 hour ago, Rock The Boat said:

If you think you have a point, then by all means elaborate and we'll take it from there. You're debating with me now, RTB; it requires a certain standard that on current evidence you fall woefully short of.

Edited by canarydan23

27 minutes ago, Icecream Snow said:

Warwick could be interesting (where I live). Labour lead of 1,206 in a traditional Tory stronghold (that voted to Remain).

The new Tory candidate looks like a work experience kid though.

image.thumb.png.70a1a0c8b338b96839053462b001fcec.png

Looks like the UKIP candidate in Warwick might as well have just been Blowin' in the Wind.