Jump to content
Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

Recommended Posts

On 02/08/2020 at 11:14, SwindonCanary said:

That our rate will be lower than ALL the EU countries that I listed 

It's that simple, Just proving that your rant in reply to me was nonsense 🤣 put your money where you your mouth is  

Whereas the proof given by me was not a rant, but a calm and totally accurate explanation of GDP in relation to the 2nd quarter

chalk that up as another lie, shall we ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/07/2020 at 19:59, SwindonCanary said:

SAYS THE MAN WHO SAID WE WOULD NEVER LEAVE THE EU =LIES 

another lie, one you are apt to repeat quite regularly - but have never shown evidence of my ever saying that

What I stated was that brexit would not happen

quite different

one is in regard to a time limited possibility, the other is almost infinity, something even your mouse brain should be able to grasp

 

in simple minded language it is the difference between stating that

Norwich will not be promoted to the PL at the end of this season

or

Norwich will never be promoted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Swindon and Bill are in an odd symbiotic relationship. They appear to be polar opposites but in a world where they are either bullied or ignored they rely on one another for some kind of affirmation.

Its quite sweet really.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Barbe bleu said:

Swindon and Bill are in an odd symbiotic relationship. They appear to be polar opposites but in a world where they are either bullied or ignored they rely on one another for some kind of affirmation.

Its quite sweet really.

better than pretending to be someone else,

eh hand crankRTBen10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

about as lying as you saying Brexit would never happen 

eh ?

are you now saying that I never said

Brexit would not happen ?

what a strange fellow you are

still, you do at least only use one name 😉

Edited by Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Ahoy! Distress voyeur Farage is sea-perving – while terrified Johnson tacks towards him

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/aug/11/ahoy-distress-voyeur-farage-is-sea-perving-while-terrified-johnson-tacks-towards-him-migrant-mission?

Marina Hyde here on Farage...

I've got to 2nd paragraph and laughing out loud. Will have to read the rest later. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Ahoy! Distress voyeur Farage is sea-perving – while terrified Johnson tacks towards him

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/aug/11/ahoy-distress-voyeur-farage-is-sea-perving-while-terrified-johnson-tacks-towards-him-migrant-mission?

Marina Hyde here on Farage...

an excellent piece, as ever from MH

but you have to admit that the righties do , as with Trump and the 1918 pandemic ending WW2, rather bring all this on themselves

with endless diarrhoea of lies and misrepresentations (whatever name they post under)

 

ps perhaps Farage is watching across to the continent to see if he can spot when all those other countries leave the EU 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bill said:

better than pretending to be someone else,

eh hand crankRTBen10

Remind me of the word that we all use but no one else does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Barbe bleu said:

Remind me of the word that we all use but no one else does.

Rennes 😋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Sounds a bit like embezzle😜

care to put it in writing

come right out then, and accuse me of stealing from a charity

 

as you know this is a smear used by you (and RTB last autumn) that gets dragged out whenever your deceit is exposed

 

others might not that when Swindo was posting relatively harmless misinformation I was happy to take his bet to prove he was lying

so here's a bet, the same amount, £100 to a penny in your favour that you cannot produce a shred of evidence of any such theft etc

Edited by Bill
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Bill said:

care to put it in writing

come right out then, and accuse me of stealing from a charity

He would be to much of a coward for that Bill.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Rennes 😋

That's the magic word? £1 to charity says you cannot find it in any post of mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bill said:

eh ?

are you now saying that I never said

Brexit would not happen ?

what a strange fellow you are

still, you do at least only use one name 😉

So you call me a liar, yet you deny ever saying that ?   You  are a strange fellow !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Barbe bleu said:

That's the magic word? £1 to charity says you cannot find it in any post of mine.

ooh, look children

having been caught out, hand crank re-appears to carry on the 'attack'

and it was word, not magic word

you do get yourself so confused swapping between ID's 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

So you call me a liar, yet you deny ever saying that ?   You  are a strange fellow !

have a lie down, or get someone else to write up what you are trying to say

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Barbe bleu said:

I'm ducking out of this, I've been caught out again

there fixed it for you

otherwise for the benefit of others

BB logged back in 10 mins ago, and his first (and only) post was to have a pop at me

odd, given how he previously claimed to have put me on ignore

 

but, bleat the sheep "it is all coincidence.... baa baa"

yes, of all the subjects, thread, topics etc BB chose to wade into this one where Hand crank had started up his smear again

no contribution to the thread (check) just smears about a libellous theft accusation

coincidence......................my arz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Bill you have spoilt every thread for anyone that wants a sensible debate.

Take a look at Herman's comments a few posts ago.  He is your natural ally and yet he still expresses distaste at the antics.

There is no word that mysteriously connects a range of posters into one anti-bill legion. I dont know if you believe this nonsense yourself or are just banging on for sport.  Either way it is tiresome.

 

Edited by Barbe bleu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SHRIMPER said:

He would be to much of a coward for that Bill.

Who would 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Barbe bleu said:

Bill you have spoilt every thread for anyone that wants a sensible debate.

Take a look at Herman's comments a few posts ago.  He is your natural ally and yet he still expresses distaste at the antics.

There is no word that mysteriously connects a range of posters into one anti-bill legion. I dont know if you believe this nonsense yourself or are just banging on for sport.  Either way it is tiresome.

 

He only comes on here for a bit of sport Barbe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Who would 😁

You would...or anyone else on here who accused him of comitting an offence. Now crawl back into your pit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Barbe bleu said:

I'm ducking out of this. Its all very undignified.

I would say the way in which you got unwittingly caught up in this, which was by way of a simple error in reasoning, was amusing, except obviously even if it was at the start it certainly isn't now. I could explain the error on which a whole tangled web of mistaken accusations was constructed, but frankly it wouldn't alter anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...