Pukki, Rhodes....or both?

Vrancic or Stiepermann?

Presume Farke will pick the same team as against Sheff Wed, but might he restore Stiepermann? Or might he revert to the formation of using Pukki and Rhodes as he did earlier in the season? 

Seems to me whoever he picks will do a good job - great position to be in.

Vrancic impressed in that role in Sheffield, and I’m guessing may be the more creative option, long term.   Against Millwall, one could see a case for Stiepermann’s more physical presence.   The good news is that the team appears to be so cohesive that recently the choice of individual personnel has mattered less. 

I assume we won't be bothered should Millwall try a physical approach so I would imagine it will be unchanged barring any late niggles.

Bit unfortunate for anyone who has lost his place through injury with the replacements playing so well.

Pukki will play I reckon. Agree with the Stiepermann remark , he will get in ahead of Vrancic imo...due to his physical presence... The home grown rule is a poser...who will be on the bench...Odusina and Payne again?

Pukki every time.  Rhodes not as great as posters seem to think, penalties apart wasteful of numerous other chances a la Bournemouth, however for goals to beat Villa will be remembered.

Pukki/Rhodes two different types of striker, both good on their day.

A game lasts ninety minutes, sometimes a team is chasing the game.

Hernadez, the midfielders and Cantwell (sooner rather than later) are all worth a goal or more.

Haven't forgotten TK of course.

Things are looking good for us in a tight league with tight results.

Individually I don't think Rhodes has been as good as Pukki, but I do feel Rhodes works better in the system.

Norwich play higher up the pitch with Rhodes and work good chances for him - his conversion rate, even with missed pens, is better than Pukki's as he gets himself into great positions. When Pukki plays I think Norwich sometimes look to play balls in behind or down the channels a bit too quickly and he tends to drifts away from central areas a little too much (although not as much as Nelson who was so rarely in the box). 

Can't argue with Pukki's goal return though and he is quicker than Rhodes, which is vital as apart from Hernandez Norwich lack a little pace up front. Against Sheff Wednesday Pukki scored a couple of Rhodes-esque goals, which bodes well for the team. 

Don't forget Marshall who I believe is ready now after his set back.

I am aware of Clements's remarks about the player.

Might be a useful ploy to use him against his previous club. Not as a starter, but if the occasion arises.

Selection "issues" are a major plus point. It is, of course, an exceptionally hard grind of a season and the FA Cup starts this week-end as well.

I'm inclined to go for the double. FA Cup and Championship champions.

Hic!