Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Hands up, who wants a Luton win?.

In the context of getting rid of Worthless, who''s brave enough to want a Luton win against City?.

I must say I''m very tempted, as I firmly believe the board would finally see that NW has lost it!.

Before the Dick cries ''some fan you are'' I will remind him and anyone else come to that, nasty medicine has to taken to get better sometimes.

So, whilst I will not be shouting ''Come on Luton'' I won''t be too gutted if they win, will you?.

Lets hear it also for the one star rating................again!.

I''ve tried to reciprocate the rating my friend (hope I''m fast enough). You''ll get some fair abuse I suspect but I can understand your feelings. I must confess to having had the same guilty thought myself..................hours of self flagellation and solitary confinement ahead!!

Of course I do Wiz - lets win the next two games get the confidence back and start climbing the league which will make everyone feel better we will then stand a chance of keeping our best players - Worthy will be upbeat and we can all then have a jolly good christmas.  If of course that does not happen then we will just have to take it all in our stride and see what happens. 

I think I read it wrong Wiz I thought you meant who wants a Luton win in the context of City winning.  Come on you yellows today I have great faith maybe tomorrow I will feel different.

How many times do we have to go through this?It’s clear to anyone with half a brain that that Worthy will not go till the end of the season at the earliest.I can’t work out why any fan would want to see us lose…get in to even more trouble, when we still have more than I good chance of getting out of this mess.I would personally love to see Nigel turn things around and keep the job he deserves.Bring on the stick…

Can''t say I''m hoping for a Luton win, but I have resigned myself to the fact that they will probably beat us anyway. Then we''ll lose a scrappy game against Millwall away, which should be enough to force the boards hand.

[quote]In the context of getting rid of Worthless, who''s brave enough to want a Luton win against City?. I must say I''m very tempted, as I firmly believe the board would finally see that NW has lost it!. B...[/quote]

what the hell is going on we want a luton win.

crazy you are not norwich city fans

city till i die

Judging by my language, stress level and general moroseness after a bog standard Norwich City defeat, all i want is a win. Any win, a comedy off the defenders arse own goal win. I want to seem my kids jumping for joy and happy smiling faces all around and i want to be able to watch football programmes for the remainder of the weekend, which i cant bear to do at the moment. I firmly beleive that it matters not one jot what result we acheive, there will be no change of management. And moreover, if there was, we would still be stuck with some of the worse players ever to don yellow and green.

I see your point wizard and i do think its time for worthy to go but i couldnt ever want norwich to lose, cos even though theres a chance its for the greater good it still ruins my week. That and i have a mate whos a luton fan and the mocking will never end. Is a difficult one cos i believe the change needs to happen soon but i honestly dont think it will so, as unlikely as it is, id rather they won.

Strange how one promotion and a season in the prem makes you forget how depressing this all is...sigh

[quote]I see your point wizard and i do think its time for worthy to go but i couldnt ever want norwich to lose, cos even though theres a chance its for the greater good it still ruins my week. That and i ha...[/quote]

Posting the same thing twice doesn''t make it any better!

we get the picture, you want Norwich to lose all the time. You won''t find many true NCFC supporters wanting their team to lose though no matter what the consequences.

As I have said in other posts, I would NEVER want another team to beat Norwich.  If you start thinking like that, you may as well support another club, or just stop going. 

I still think Worthington is the wrong man for the job, but if he proves me wrong, fair do''s to him and I will back him again, once I am a lot more satisfied with performances. 

Come on City lets do what Luton did to use.  You the TEAM owe us for that performance at their place!

The saddest thing of all is to see, on this and other Yellows boards, that people have got past the point of caring any more.

Although I''ll be at the match, same as always, cheering for a win, I can see where Wiz is coming from. If we have to suffer short-term pain in order to get rid of Worthington, then I could live with that kind of collateral damage. 

I agree with Dumbledelia on this. If a defeat to Luton meant the end of Worthington then yes I could live with it. Having said that the likelihood is us losing to them and keeping him anyway.

WORTHINGTON OUT.

[quote]The saddest thing of all is to see, on this and other Yellows boards, that people have got past the point of caring any more. Although I''ll be at the match, same as always, cheering for a win, I can...[/quote]

Thank God Link has sumed this up for me, its true, City are so bad and IMO the board are so useless, that I''m nearly at the point of not careing anymore.

This is the worst City Team, The worst manager (Including Megson) I''ve seen for 50, yes 50 years.

Week after week shocking results are tolerated by the club, while us the fans suffer humiliation after humiliation.

And people say we are not fans because we complain.

I''ll tell you now, I believe we are the only true fans about on here, at least we care!.

Yes, I''ll be at the Luton game, but just like the zombies in a horror movie, I don''t know why?.

[quote]Judging by my language, stress level and general moroseness after a bog standard Norwich City defeat, all i want is a win. Any win, a comedy off the defenders arse own goal win. I want to seem my kids...[/quote]

Surely we''ve had that comedy win charlies dad against Cardiff?  We could scrape a win here and there all season but it isn''t going to make any difference. 

Sorry Wizard, absolute rubbish. Worst City team for 50 years???????

A Marshall

Jackson

Fleming

Derveld

L Marshall

De Waard

Llewellyn

Grant

Sutch

Coote

Cottee

Manager: Hamilton.