PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

... these revelations about texts from Hannity, Kilmede and Ingram to Meadows (and quite pathetic pleading from Don Jr) alongside their simultaneous and continuous downplaying of the insurrection and blaming ANTIFA for the violence, is probably why Chris Wallace of Fox unexpectedly bailed on Sunday. 

Bailout .jpg

Fox.jpg

Edited by Surfer

... and every day now we are learning why so few Republicans voted to authorize the Jan 06 Commission. 

1020882517_ScreenShot2021-12-13at20_48_31.png.97b7bcda810e57006cf136d773c3c440.png

Edited by Surfer

With all the revelations of the past 24 hours, this one tonight may prove to be the most consequential.. 

Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 23.09.50.png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Surfer said:

With all the revelations of the past 24 hours, this one tonight may prove to be the most consequential.. 

Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 23.09.50.png

Surely Meadows cannot claim Executive privilege or immunity from this. If you have already passed over 9K exhibits then you cannot claim it isn't in the public interest. What exactly was said during those 3 hours of inactivity.

Fox News now launch an attack on Liz Cheney because she obviously listened to all the evidence and decided Meadows was in contempt. Fox trying to deny the evidence that Ingrams did not condemn Jan6.

Three threads to the Trump story - Insurrection, fraud and sabotaging Covid response. In a properly run country any one of those three would result in conviction, in the US the Republican Party is doubling down on each one of those confident a complaint media will let them get away with it. 

Oh dear nevermind.jpg

Oh Rick. Not a good move... "will of the people" democracy not your cup of tea then? Not a big surprise, but you should be more careful what you say, who you say it to and what method you use to say it.

Oh Rick Perry.jpg

Edited by Surfer

Donald seems more than a little agitated tonight.... wonder what shoe is about to drop?

Who's worried.jpg

Maria likes Trump, but even she isn't accepting this BS. 

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/foxs-maria-bartiromo-exasperatedly-shuts-down-trumps-praise-of-chinese-president-xi-hes-a-killer/

During a conversation with the former president on Sunday Morning Futures, Bartiromo asked about U.S. relations with China. As part of his response, Trump delivered a glowing assessment of his rapport with China’s President, Xi Jinping.

“You know, I had a great relationship with President Xi,” Trump said. “I really believe he liked me, and I like him. I had a great relationship—”

An exasperated Bartiromo cut Trump off.

“He’s a killer!” Bartiromo said, throwing up her arms in frustration.

“He is a killer,” Trump replied. “But I had a great relationship with him.”

Trump also told a fawning commentator, the phrase Merry Christmas wasn't being used anymore until he became President and resurrected its use.

😂😂😂

7 hours ago, Herman said:

Maybe they will start to realise that it's been a giant con.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/dec/20/trump-covid-19-booster-shot-crowd-boos

The Republican Party leaders are just like Dr. Frankenstein, they created a monster they can’t control. It started with the “Tea Party” which led to a joke called Sarah Palin who encouraged Donald Trump who begat “Q” …..

A similar thing is happening with the Tories and Brexit. The constant lying eventually consumes  the original leaders as the temptation to lie at ever greater frequency and outrageousness undermines any desire by those being lied to to accept what is true.

History has shown it all too often needs an outside force to shock these societies into a hard reset, but unfortunately such a reset all too often is to a new authoritarian state that very few want.

Edited by Surfer
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Don't, don't. don't.

Is that

1. Don't boo me.

2. Don't have the vaccine.

3. Don't laugh at me cos I'm a fool?

1 and 3.😀

This whole series about the culture wars is well worth a listen but today's one links all of the Trumpian nonsense together. From Pizzagate to Lin Wood/Sidney Powell. Half an hour of your time well spent.

There's just so much news coming out from the Jan 06 Commission it's hard to keep up - but this on-air admission of the plan to subvert the will of the American electorate, and involvement of at least one of Rupert Murdoch's Fox News hosts in the plan is stunning in it's shamelessness.... 

And they have the gall to say that the US is the greatest democracy in the world. What the Republicans are doing is nothing short of apartheid for voting.

14 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

And they have the gall to say that the US is the greatest democracy in the world. What the Republicans are doing is nothing short of apartheid for voting.

Hah, the USA is to a democracy what masturbation is to sex. Loosely related to the matter in hand, yet completely different.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Surfer said:

There's just so much news coming out from the Jan 06 Commission it's hard to keep up - but this on-air admission of the plan to subvert the will of the American electorate, and involvement of at least one of Rupert Murdoch's Fox News hosts in the plan is stunning in it's shamelessness.... 

Sounds like Belarus...

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Anyone seen Don't Look Up yet? Brilliant.

Yes. The analogies to Trump (and Johnson) are easy to spot as well as all the supporting cast. We.don't trust experts.

Let the good times roll. 

Pop.

The news coming out of the Jan 06 Committee is just getting worse... a massive fraud conspiracy?

If Republican AG's can prosecute and obtain a conviction for a single voter casting a vote when on probation, and hence an "illegal" vote according to the law, will the US AG prosecute them for this?

Forged Certifciates.jpg

46 minutes ago, Surfer said:

The news coming out of the Jan 06 Committee is just getting worse... a massive fraud conspiracy?

If Republican AG's can prosecute and obtain a conviction for a single voter casting a vote when on probation, and hence an "illegal" vote according to the law, will the US AG prosecute them for this?

Forged Certifciates.jpg

I his latest interview, not the one where the hostess just agreed with him, the questions were put to him about his tax returns. Illegal he said. You aren't the POTUS anymore. Even though he hasn't been in power for a year its still down to him the US has done better than anyone else in the pandemic. But the US has had more deaths. Lies. Fake. I know most about everything than anybody else was one of his mantras. Do you denounce QAnon? I don't know anything about it but I denounce Antifa.

And on and on it went.

Don't give the pirck oxygen. Starve him of his only ploy. Telling the World how marvellous he is. Show him the video where he says if Biden beats him, you will never here from him again.

"The DOJ are slowly moving up the food chain... how far will they go?"

😲😀

• Haha 1

Here it is - the whole seditious conspiracy laid out ... no wonder AG Barr resigned on Dec 20.

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

And they are quite literally still at it ... Stalin (via Putin) obviously gave him some tips on rigging elections.....

Edited by Surfer