PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

On 31/10/2023 at 07:47, Herman said:

Strangely the few that bring up the Soros line at every given opportunity are now cheering strongly for Israel. It looks like they have a list of which peoples they dislike most.

Is that the line about George Soros being one of the major speculators that caused black Friday and altered UK public perception so heavily against the Euro that we never joined, making it easier to leave the Euro, so much so there's a panorama documentary that flags him up as a driving force?

I have to agree: Any Brexit supporter who hates Soros must be an antisemite, because they should hail him as a hero for his bit in creating conditions that allowed us to leave the EU.

Rather ironic that brexit caused the biggest crash since Black Wednesday. Maybe in 30 years time the brexwits will be blaming Farage for all of the problems. 

Latest Bookies odds:

Trump 6/4

Biden 2/1

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2024/winner

If you want a flavour of how much RFK's presence as a third party will dent the vote, the below web pages are a good steer:

2024 polling forecasts:

https://www.270towin.com/2024-presidential-election-polls/

2020 archive:

https://www.270towin.com/2020-polls-biden-trump/

Not sure Sleepy would have made this mistake.

"With the 2024 election now less than one year away, this is your chance to take a stand against tyrants that support the one and only movement to save our country and Make America Great Again," the ex-president told his 6.4 million followers. "We must win in 2024."

• Confused 1

Just looked at this Mike Johnson geezer and he supports conversion "therapy".

Can tell he's a complete spastic with that alone. A long-debunked homophobic trope and he supports it.

3 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

Just looked at this Mike Johnson geezer and he supports conversion "therapy".

Can tell he's a complete spastic with that alone. A long-debunked homophobic trope and he supports it.

That's a somewhat ableist comment there Mr Gun. 

On 31/10/2023 at 06:47, Herman said:

Strangely the few that bring up the Soros line at every given opportunity are now cheering strongly for Israel. It looks like they have a list of which peoples they dislike most.

We really need to put this Soros is a Holocaust survivor trope to bed. 

Soros survived the war by collaboration with the Nazis. When Jews were being deported to death camps he helped clear their homes of furniture. 

He hid his Jewish identity and lived as the godson of a gentile named Baumbach with false papers under the name Sandor Kiss. 

Admittedly he was 14 years old at the time and deserves some leeway for his age but what upsets a lot of people is that he has refuses to acknowledge his role or to apologise for it. 

If he had come out and said look I did what I did to survive I'm sure he would have gained some sympathy, but he refuses to do even that. 

22 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Soros survived the war by collaboration with the Nazis. When Jews were being deported to death camps he helped clear their homes of furniture. 

He hid his Jewish identity and lived as the godson of a gentile named Baumbach with false papers under the name Sandor Kiss. 

Admittedly he was 14 years old at the time and deserves some leeway for his age but what upsets a lot of people is that he has refuses to acknowledge his role or to apologise for it. 

If he had come out and said look I did what I did to survive I'm sure he would have gained some sympathy, but he refuses to do even that. 

Was there any proper evidence that he was actually involved in the confiscation? 

1 hour ago, Rock The Boat said:

Another Elon Musk conspiracy story.

1 hour ago, TheGunnShow said:

Was there any proper evidence that he was actually involved in the confiscation? 

Not at all. It is believed his father was a kind of Schindler and saved many Jews in Hungary. Lets face it, there have been more theories about Soroas than most other people on the planet.

The list of countries where the former president owns trademarks includes China, Venezuela, Iran, Cuba, Belarus, and other countries heavily sanctioned by the United States

Seems the prospective Republican candidate didn't realise he would be required to show these details during the fraud hearing.

100s of trademarks in China from Hotels to cosmetics. And some in Russia to.

The fact that Soros is a Holocaust survivor hasn't got anything to do with it. Rocky is simply trying to muddy the water.

6 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

From what I understand, the order to help with the confiscation from the Germans was sent to the Jewish school he was attending, so it was not a direct order to him but they had to make themselves available as a group of class mates. Soros had admitted to attending some confiscations but he claims he stood around and didn't do any work. Since all those involved are long gone I guess we will not get corroboration any more

14 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

From what I understand, the order to help with the confiscation from the Germans was sent to the Jewish school he was attending, so it was not a direct order to him but they had to make themselves available as a group of class mates. Soros had admitted to attending some confiscations but he claims he stood around and didn't do any work. Since all those involved are long gone I guess we will not get corroboration any more

In fact the evidence supports that he actually did nothing more than audit what had already been stolen.

39 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

In fact the evidence supports that he actually did nothing more than audit what had already been stolen.

What evidence is that?

3 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

What evidence is that?

From different sources to your original wrong evidence.

But anyway the sources are Reuters (worldwide), USA Today, Newsweek, Washington Post (US), Independent (UK).

Is that OK?

• Like 1

Usually, Soros is a good litmus test. The fact that the likes of Orban and Erdogan hate him means he's doing something right.

Meanwhile...

May be an image of text that says "The other side.... Perhaps the wall isn't such a bad idea @ChrisChile"

• Like 3

On 05/11/2023 at 16:00, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

image.png.6f0b27556b3ac3f973d2193f5a04e7e5.png

🙃

It would be interesting to see the raw data for that polling, especially as it doesn't show 'undecided' or 3rd party / Others'. Its hard to believe that GOP have over a 5% lead in MI and AZ.

270ToWin have Trump with a small lead in all six of those that Andrew Neil's tweet mentioned: https://www.270towin.com/2024-presidential-election-polls/ . It can all change before then. I cannot wait to see another debate between Trump/Biden, they're side-splitting. 

Edited by TheRock

Trump asked about his business in 2021. He says he was to busy dealing with China and Russia in 2021. Judge tells him he wasn'r President in 2021.

• Haha 5

57 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Trump asked about his business in 2021. He says he was to busy dealing with China and Russia in 2021. Judge tells him he wasn'r President in 2021.

Did Trump ask if it was Obama?

• Haha 1

On 05/11/2023 at 16:00, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

image.png.6f0b27556b3ac3f973d2193f5a04e7e5.png

🙃

A long way to go, and ol' sleepy might not make it that far, or Trump for that matter...

I'm a massive fan of this guy. His take on the 2024 Presidential election.

Spoiler: He thinks it'll be Trump v Biden and Biden will win. The explanation as to why is very interesting.

Trump has declined Zelensky's invite to Ukraine so he can explain what his proposal is to end the war in 24 hours. Apparently Trump said it would be inappropriate to the Biden administration.

Democrats have done very well in Ohio and Kentucky elections which gives a lie to the polls. One area where Trump changed from pro to anti is abortion. He will have make his mind up soon. And if he upsets the MAGAs and QANONs he will be losing his core. Many younger women will come out and vote against any restriction.

They may be smart but you aren't sunshine. Do they all look alike to you Trump?

Donald Trump: "Kim Jong-un leads 1.4 billion people, and there's no doubt about who the boss is, and they want me to say he's not an intelligent man.
Edited by keelansgrandad
  • Haha 1