PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

8 minutes ago, Bill said:

Still lying I see, hand crank

It is not legal for a 17 year old to carry a gun

Not a known criminal

Disarming someone who has already killed is an act of bravery

Killing again is murder, which ever way you try to spin it

ps where is Ben10, any other names in the offing ?

RTB is simply a saddo idiot. The Kenosha 'kid' Rittenhouse simply had no reason to be there (curfew), Was 'Out of State', is only 17 (illegal to open carry) and shot killed 2 or 3 people. Lots of law (federal) breaches right there. He was part of an armed vigilante mob frankly looking for trouble.

Sadly he has destroyed not only the lives of those he shot - but also his own.

Out of interest where did he get the gun from - and what of his parents?

14 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

RTB is simply a saddo idiot. The Kenosha 'kid' Rittenhouse simply had no reason to be there (curfew), Was 'Out of State', is only 17 (illegal to open carry) and shot killed 2 or 3 people. Lots of law (federal) breaches right there. He was part of an armed vigilante mob frankly looking for trouble.

It is being claimed that the boy did not own the gun, and that it was given to him by someone when he was in the town

Which, if true, would make that person complicit by giving a gun to someone not legally allowed to carry a gun.

Trying to disarm somebody who had already killed is not attacking them either.

Will be curious to see how the righties react to their own constant demands for capital punishment - perhaps, as an ironic gesture, to their love of guns he could be shot by a firing squad.

24 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

RTB is a typical right wing looney thicko who likes to pretend he keeps up with the news and events. He chooses once source for his information. And he is so thick he doesn't realise that most of us don't think Biden is much of a choice either. But he is way more preferable than a lying, homophobic, mysoginistical, daughter lusting crook.

41 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Do you need me to post again the videos of creepy Joe Boden when he around children?

Who is Joe Boden? If you mean Joe Biden why don't you say so. And I guess you are trying to infer that he is a paedo? Touching children on the shoulder is not a problem. Being tactile is not a problem. And at any other time you would have said PC going mad. 

But thinking of **** with your own daughter, while probably rampant among the typical Trump supporter, is a big, big problem.

1 hour ago, Yellow Fever said:

My opinions are those of the mainstream. You know, the Brexit voting, Conservative voting majority that gave Boris the biggest landslide victory since 1987. 

Most conservative types don't take to social media so it is your somewhat pathetic,.out of date views that tend to be published. 

But don't make the mistake of thinking that your opinions are the majority just because you shout the loudest. You are the minority. And I am here to point out continuous failings in your arguments and counter the false facts that you lefties spout. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rock The Boat said:

My opinions are those of the mainstream. You know, the Brexit voting, Conservative voting majority that gave Boris the biggest landslide victory since 1987. 

Most conservative types don't take to social media so it is your somewhat pathetic,.out of date views that tend to be published. 

But don't make the mistake of thinking that your opinions are the majority just because you shout the loudest. You are the minority. And I am here to point out continuous failings in your arguments and counter the false facts that you lefties spout. 

Clearly certifiable - Return To Base (and yes I have US military links and worked there).

9 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

Clearly certifiable - Return To Base (and yes I have US military links and worked there).

It's only hand crank trying to provoke a response - it must get a bit lonely over there in Rennes

hence the numerous names he posts under

38 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Trump has told North Carolina, illegally,  to vote twice. Once by mail, once in person, to test the mail in voting system.

And the worst part about is when Barr was questioned about it he said he did not know if it was illegal. You just cannot make it up

It appears to be some dimwitted idea that the election could then be declared void as numerous red necks will claim that they voted twice

he really is getting desperate if he is trying something so obvious as this

out of the White House for the orange face....... and into the court

looks an almost dead cert now

Just watched on CNN that tells that both voting slips has a barcode on them. Yes you can have two..but when you go to the voting station as trump suggests to vote after posting in a vote the barcode is checked when you go in and is cancelled. No significant voter fraud has ever been detected in any state. That from the voting commission.

• Thanks 1

Wisconsin state law 948.60(2)(a) states: "Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor."

Illinois prohibits any person from knowingly carrying or possessing a firearm upon any public place or lands within the corporate limits of a city, village or incorporated town, except on the person's own land, in his or her own home or fixed place of business.

As he is 17, that's at least two State laws broken, and traveling across State lines implies a Federal crime was committed too. 

Of course that is forgetting that he SHOT THREE PEOPLE..... TWO OF WHOM DIED so the above is the least of his worries. 

There is video posted here from the Detroit News. The second video has a statement from a bystander. So yes there was rioting, yes it was chaotic, and yes he shot 3 people - whether deliberately or by accident. 

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/nation/2020/08/26/shot-fatally-kenosha-protests/113578966/

Edited by Surfer
  • Thanks 2

On 31/08/2020 at 11:45, Surfer said:

Like in Weimar Republic Germany, the Armed Forces do not support the President.

Why he so heavily praises his "militia" ??  

The playbook is not new. Anyone with their eyes open can see what's happening. 

Army.jpg

Well I'm sure this article will turn around the above negative feelings towards the President from the military.

Keep this up and he might just lose Texas.... 

General Kelly’s son Robert is buried in Section 60 of Arlington. He was 29. Trump, while standing by Robert Kelly’s grave, turned directly to his father and said, “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

The president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades, multiple sources tell The Atlantic

When President Donald Trump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018, he blamed rain for the last-minute decision, saying that “the helicopter couldn’t fly” and that the Secret Service wouldn’t drive him there. Neither claim was true.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Belleau Wood is a consequential battle in American history, and the ground on which it was fought is venerated by the Marine Corps. America and its allies stopped the German advance toward Paris there in the spring of 1918. But Trump, on that same trip, asked aides, “Who were the good guys in this war?” He also said that he didn’t understand why the United States would intervene on the side of the Allies.

War dead.jpg

Edited by Surfer

And now ... a directive to shut down “Stars and Stripes” the military’s in-house newspaper by Sept 30. 

i wonder why? 

1 hour ago, Surfer said:

And now ... a directive to shut down “Stars and Stripes” the military’s in-house newspaper by Sept 30. 

i wonder why? 

I used to read the S and S all the time for many years. I had four GIs in my family but now sadly all are dead. God knows what they would have thought of the moron in chief now.

One of Trumps harem showing about as much sensitivity and sense for the current situation as you can expect from a gun toting Georgian.

AFTER winning her Georgia primary, Marjorie Taylor Greene took aim at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, saying “we’re going to kick that b***h out of Congress.”

Trump has tweeted and asked why the Portland authorities aren't chasing the killer of the Patriot Prayer thug during the clash between the two sides.

One reason is because the police have already shot him dead as he resisted arrest and pulled a gun. They waited until he drew a gun before shooting him because he was white I suppose.

Patriot Prayer, an offshoot of the ultra violent Proud Boys who regularly turn up to protests to create chaos and violence. But not an organisation for Trump to accuse like he does BLM or Antifa.

And no surprise that an association representing 334,000 police officers, has endorsed Trump.

It's nice to see that Trump is taking the same reasoned and cautious approach as Jeremy Corbyn, next he's getting an allotment and making his own jam.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/05/donald-trump-casts-doubt-on-navalny-poisoning-saying-us-hasnt-had-any-proof

Donald Trump casts doubt on Navalny poisoning, saying US 'hasn't had any proof'

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

It's nice to see that Trump is taking the same reasoned and cautious approach as Jeremy Corbyn, next he's getting an allotment and making his own jam.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/05/donald-trump-casts-doubt-on-navalny-poisoning-saying-us-hasnt-had-any-proof

Donald Trump casts doubt on Navalny poisoning, saying US 'hasn't had any proof'

The idiot would have been one of the first to know about it.

He is terrified of Putin. When you see them together you can see Trump is in awe.

He is out of his depth with most things but this type of politics is something he hasn't the bottle or intelligence for.

• Like 1

It’s clearer every day it’s ALL about the Russians, isn’t it?  They found their easy mark in Trump / Republicans / NRA / Evangelicals here in the US and in the Tories, EPL and banks in the UK. To create chaos and undermine democracy at any cost - well a few Billion Rubles as it turns out. 

When I started this thread three and a half years ago I thought it would be necessary, and enlightening. I thought it would show Trump to be generally unfit for the office. I didn’t realise it would show him to be entirely unfit in every respect, or that he would be revealed not just as a disreputable human being but quite unspeakable.

The thread has also helped catalogue the rise of a new kind of politics, in which there is no morality, no memory, no truth, no shame, no responsibility, and no ideology beyond pure self-interest.

Arguably it has gone beyond the worst imaginings of Orwell and Huxley. It hardly comes as a surprise to read that Boris is fascinated by Trump. Fascinated to the point of imitation.

• Like 4

Most of those boats should not even be out on open water. Well not if you have any sense whatsoever. But there again they are trump supporters.

• Haha 1