Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Farke,Farke Sort It Out,Farke Sort It Out !

I doubt we''d be 5th if he''d have left and taken Leitner, Zimmermann, Trybull, Vrancic, stieperman, Passlack and Srbenny with him. But then who can really say....

Ive maintained my belief in Farke throughout. Hopefully im proven right but irrespective of this run there had been enough in the performances to suggest we would be better this season.

Webber & Farke both said it would take three transfer windows before we started to see real progress. They didn''t say we''d then be the finished article. Three transfer windows have been and gone. We have started to see genuine progress. We aren''t yet the finished article. Just what they said.

[quote user="hogesar"]Ive maintained my belief in Farke throughout. Hopefully im proven right but irrespective of this run there had been enough in the performances to suggest we would be better this season.[/quote]
My feelings exactly.
Not saying my judgement is better than anyone else.
But what I will say is that people who were rushing to judgement after only four or five games were either extremely foolish or more likely have an axe to grind against the club and were so eager to rubbish Farke and the players they just couldn''t wait.
As Hogesar says, even in those early games disappointing though the results were, there were sufficient signs in the performances to suggest we were improving but sadly it seems there are always some looking for an excuse to run the club down.

Just look at this division, from where we stand at the moment right down to the lower mid table, does it not prove how utterly daft it is to judge any manager / head coach and his team after 10 games? That applies not just to DF but to every manager in this broad swathe of clubs who can slide up and down with just one or two wins or losses.
But back to DF himself. Ever since Alex Neil left and the club brought in Webber and then DF i have been behind the club itself and what they have achieved in the massive overhaul in staff, on and off the pitch, and to viably stabilise the whole club, and with parachute payments ending and such is our financial model, cannot be underestimated what a success it has been, Yes, success, if anyone cant see that, then they are plainly blind.
This run of wins has come at a time when injuries took away many players who would have been considered first team regulars at season start, such as Hanley, McClean, Marshall, Hernandez etc. The young guys DF has put in, Lewis, Aarons, Cantwell etc, have all played their part in this great run. Maybe the Wigan match showed that these youngsters are a bit flat after such a relentless, non stop conveyor belt of matches. It does not stop either, with Derby and Stoke awaiting City this coming week. So the inevitable will happen at some point soon enough, City will drop points.
But Farke started sorting it out the day he arrived, its ongoing, most importantly its progressing not regressing. Sort it out, Sort it out...Hurst and Alex Neil anyone?

Firstly, this little run has nothing to do with Delia.

Secondly, any success increases the likelihood that Delia will sell the players responsible for it.

Thirdly, any success increases the likelihood that Webber and Farke will be off to further their careers elsewhere.

Fourthly, success requires more money to be spent to sustain it, not less. Glass ceilings, etc.

Once you get into English football''s top 20, you need hundreds of millions to then get into the top 10 and 3 billion to win the EPL title itself.

The limits of the self-funding model have not changed one iota.

[quote user="Big Vince"]Once you get into English football''s top 20, you need hundreds of millions to then get into the top 10 and 3 billion to win the EPL title itself. [/quote]
Leicester City.

[quote user="lake district canary"]
[quote user="Big Vince"]Once you get into English football''s top 20, you need hundreds of millions to then get into the top 10 and 3 billion to win the EPL title itself. [/quote]
Leicester City.
[/quote]
But it costs fark(e) all to support you club, if only sat in the garden shed with a flask for halftime
others scattered much further afield still manage to support the club...even when the other side of the globe
if you don''t like NCFC then why not fark(e) orf
there''s plenty of spare seats available at poorman road
where your sort of endless grizzling would easily fit in