Sign in to follow this  
KiwiScot

Cardiff or Fulham

Who do we want to get promoted and not have around next season. Head says Fulham, heart says Cardiff.

[quote user="KiwiScot"]Who do we want to get promoted and not have around next season. Head says Fulham, heart says Cardiff.[/quote]Fulham. Never particularly liked Cardiff as a club, would rather play them than see them in the PL.

Can''t see Cardiff throwing it away although I would prefer Fulham.

Don''t see Cardiff doing well next season whichever league they are in..

Don''t really like either, but Fulham have played some good football. And I hate Colin. So Fulham it is.

Cardiff - I think that they are more likely to struggle to repeat their performance than Fulham - of course, it''s only relevant if we sort ourselves out!

Zimmers Left Foot

“Don''t see Cardiff doing well next season whichever league they are in..”

Neither does Warnock, apparently- interview in Guardian yesterday:

“I’m not saying we would stay up. But I just think that I would want to go into the Premier League enjoying it – enjoying every minute of it – and I think I could at this club.”

Just as long as you have a good time, Neil. No wonder he always gets sacked after his promotions to the PL!

There’s also an anecdote in there about NCFC.

“I once went for an interview at Norwich. The first question around the board table was: ‘Do you think Norwich fans would like a Neil Warnock team?’ So I looked every one of them in the eye around the table, young and old, and said: ‘Yeah, I think they’d love to win games.’” Warnock pauses for a moment before adding: “I knew I hadn’t got the fucking job.”

Fulham all day for me. Purely because it''s my belief that Cardiff (and there are others in the English football league) should be playing their football in the Welsh leagues. Never understood it.

[quote user="JB"]Fulham all day for me. Purely because it''s my belief that Cardiff (and there are others in the English football league) should be playing their football in the Welsh leagues. Never understood it.[/quote]

I don’t understand it either, why allow Swansea and Cardiff and not Celtic or Rangers etc? Is it the English Premier League or the UK Premier League?

Exactly. The Rangers and Celtic thing will go on, but ultimately, Wales and Scotland, certainly from a footballing perspective, are separate nations.