Sign in to follow this  
STFU

Grant “The Hulk” Holt?

The BBC website is reporting that Grant Holt has signed up to some wrestling federation. What do you think is the most fitting wrestling nickname for our former striker?

Big Laddy
Grant H stacks
Ken Dont Neck a Saki
personally I think the Ginger Pele or Malcy would be better suited
.....................they''ve had far more experience at it

he has signed for the Norwich wrestling family knights show i think it is just a one off as he is joining their tag team as a 3rd member

[quote user="norfolkngood"]he has signed for the Norwich wrestling family knights show i think it is just a one off as he is joining their tag team as a 3rd member[/quote]
BBC article said he''s signed up for more than one show.

"You never know when he will pop up in the ring."
oh dear
I didn''t think it was that kind of ''wrestling''

looks like i was wrong

that will take a lot of training !! some of the moves those wrestlers do are outstanding and dangerous

Thats why they practice and choreograph the whole thing.What a load of cobblers.

As an unashamed wrestling fan, WAW are a pretty low rate company and I can''t imagine Holt will be there to do much apart from throw a few clotheslines and do a bit of mike work.

[quote user="king canary"]As an unashamed wrestling fan, WAW are a pretty low rate company and I can''t imagine Holt will be there to do much apart from throw a few clotheslines and do a bit of mike work.[/quote]If he''d signed for ROH it would be a whole different matter, am I right?! [;)]

Just saw Holty at lunchtime in Chapelfield with Mrs H. He looks as fit as a fiddle ! Maybe we can get "Chambo" in the ring with him. I know who would see more stars on their badge if they did .

Just seen a video of Holt training and getting slapped he looks good at this wrestling stuff ! will be a great show

Why waste your money just pop down to Riverside any weekend and you can watch for free.

PS Why ever would he bother with getting involved with that crowd after all the money he earned in football

I hope he gets a proper 70''s wrestling outfit
Stretchy vest, saggy crotch shorts and a white dressing gown to enter the ring in.
He''ll also need Mrs H to be ringside to clout his opponent with her handnag.

Why waste your money just pop down to Riverside any weekend and you can watch for free.

PS Why ever would he bother with getting involved with that crowd after all the money he earned in football

He is doing it for Charity !