Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Club is a joke, Alex after Millwall.

Gunn Club, after receiving man of match award Alex P was asked can we now push on to play offs and his answer basically was, not with the quality of player at the club now. We have sold quality and replaced with dross.

Sad to see him leave but can you honestly blame him,

by the way Huddersfield will be pissing themselves at how cheap the price was.

Webber is clueless.

I agree but dont think Farke really in charge of that!

Timing really stinks so early in window like we couldnt wait to sell, like most fans Pritch is probably sick and tired of lack of ambition at club.

[quote user="CJ"]I agree but dont think Farke really in charge of that!

Timing really stinks so early in window like we couldnt wait to sell, like most fans Pritch is probably sick and tired of lack of ambition at club.[/quote]Indeed, get ready for some heavy defeats, starting at Chelsea, with a demoralised squad that the board have decided were not good enough for the play-offs.

Rather suggests to me that Pritchard was unprofessional and a bit of a tosser, but hey, it''s ok for our players to belittle their teammates and the club. If true, I''m glad to be shot of him.

The squad we have left, i.e. without Pritchard, is the one we went on our best run this season with and which should have beaten Arsenal. It is capable of playing well. Clearly Pritchard was one of our better players but it seems he thought he was too good for us.

@Branston Pickle

[Y] I see no value in trying to keep players that don''t want to be here, better to have the extra cash in the pocket and look to strengthening our weaker areas.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Rather suggests to me that Pritchard was unprofessional and a bit of a tosser, but hey, it''s ok for our players to belittle their teammates and the club. If true, I''m glad to be shot of him.

The squad we have left, i.e. without Pritchard, is the one we went on our best run this season with and which should have beaten Arsenal. It is capable of playing well. Clearly Pritchard was one of our better players but it seems he thought he was too good for us.[/quote]

[quote user="simmo_2"]Gunn Club, after receiving man of match award Alex P was asked can we now push on to play offs and his answer basically was, not with the quality of player at the club now. We have sold quality and replaced with dross.

Sad to see him leave but can you honestly blame him,

by the way Huddersfield will be pissing themselves at how cheap the price was.

Webber is clueless.[/quote]

No wonder we sold him to the first bidder. 👋🏻

Do tell us the exact quote simmo, because where else has this story come out, over the last 11 days? There must have been may witnesses, or did he whisper it, into your shell like?

Are you sure he didn''t say something along the lines of "Could do, if we add more quality to the current squad....etc.etc"?

[quote user="lappinitup"]We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(][:''(][:''(][/quote]
I wondered when we''d get the first one of the year [:D]

The sales were inevitable. The test will be the quality of replacements if we get some good young talent in the future could yet be bright. Waste a diminishing budget and league 1 is probable inside a couple of seasons

Simmo_2,

That''s not what I heard, what I heard was the interviewer asking his usual (I''m afraid) inane questions. Including one asking Pritchard if he went on the lash last night with Maddison (or words to that effect), he was given short shift by Pritchard who told him he was in bed by 11.00pm as it was the evening before a game. In fact I thought many of his answers were somewhat tongue I cheek and he was taking the p*ss out of the interviewer because the questions were so weak.

Not once did I hear what you heard, but then again our minds will always move toward our dominant thoughts.

I was going to call Simmo out as lying, but had no evidence. Cheers Ray.
Simmo, you''re lying.

[quote user="lappinitup"]We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(][:''(][:''(][/quote]

Comrade Lapdog,

Lets all clap and say it together, We''re DOOMED!

Clap! Clap! Clap!