Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Arsenal vs Norwich match thread

Very strong looking line up from us, and stronger than expected from Arsenal too. 
This should be an interesting game.
                    Gunn
Pinto Zimmerman Klose Husband
               Reed Trybull
     Vrancic Maddison Murphy
                    Nelson

Arsenal XI
                     Macey
      Debuchy Elneny Holding
           Coquelin Wilshere
Nelson                          Maitland-Niles (Ex-Scummer)
       Walcott         Iwobi
                   Giroud

Very strong looking line up. Surprised and pleased to see Nelson starting. Hopefully he comes through it ok and is available for the big games coming up.

Pleased to see Zimmermann is fit again to start. Same goes for Oliveira. A lot of Nelsons about tonight.

When was the last time a Prem team was booed playing us!

Arsenal are definitely there for the taking. They have no tempo at all and that suits us.

Uhhhh...what a 45 minutes. Not froan attacking point of view but watching a stream rather than being at the game you get a real sense of how well organised we are now.

City looking fairly solid, not panicking and not chasing lost causes up front, gr8 goal from murphy.Newcastle got the wrong one for sure.OTBCAnyone remember the Paddon hat-trick in League Cup at Highbury 1970''s. I wuz there,

[quote user="Les"]City looking fairly solid, not panicking and not chasing lost causes up front, gr8 goal from murphy.Newcastle got the wrong one for sure.OTBCAnyone remember the Paddon hat-trick in League Cup at Highbury 1970''s. I wuz there,[/quote]I well rememberdidn''t know about it till the morning

Ref given them everything all night. Given them a free kick every time they flounce over and given us nothing for the same type of ''fouls''. Bottled the red and tried to bottle the yellow for the foul on Madders.

Pathetic.

But we are still holding on with 20 to play... Come on city, keep going!

On a side note, what is Chuba Akpom doing with his facial hair?

Seriously. He has a goatee, the side of his hair is shaved, and then he has these two sideburns islands floating there.

It genuinely looks like he fell asleep on the team bus and someone glued pubes to his face for a laugh.

Disgraceful display from the referee. Had that been at the other end I’d have put my house on a red card.