Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

A Speedy Recovery Roy Money.

Roy is a long serving steward at NCFC and used to be work in The South Stand before in recent times standing on the door at The Gunn Club. He is a regular who meets and greets those attending Diane''s NCFSC forums. A lovely man who did not deserve this to happen.

Lots of cctv around the area, let''s hope they trace whoever decided to attack someone on his own who was simply doing his job.

Just saw this thread, thanks Tilly and read the EDP updated story which now has a picture of Roy

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/notre-dame-caretaker-of-45-years-roy-money-severely-assaulted-and-hospitalised-after-incident-on-school-grounds-1-5029587

So hope he makes a full recovery, lovely smiley man who is always on the door counting people in, always gives me a hug when we have event.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Morons, hope they catch them and throw the book at them.[/quote]

Little hope of that happening in this sick world

Like the yobs who vandalised the young Hellesdon girls memorial garden some shrink will find that they were emotionally disturbed

[quote user="Diane"]Just saw this thread, thanks Tilly and read the EDP updated story which now has a picture of Roy

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/notre-dame-caretaker-of-45-years-roy-money-severely-assaulted-and-hospitalised-after-incident-on-school-grounds-1-5029587

So hope he makes a full recovery, lovely smiley man who is always on the door counting people in, always gives me a hug when we have event.[/quote]

There is an update on edp today

and there''s also a go fund if anyone would like to contribute

https://www.gofundme.com/roy-moneys-recovery-fund

Let''s hope he recovers from this.

EDP reporting this morning that a 20 year old has been arrested and released on bail pending further investigation.

It''s one of those senseless acts of violence that useless mindless little ar*eholes perpetrate when they are found out or caught in the act of doing something they shouldn''t. I hope that if he has been identified he is locked up for a long time.

Ditto from an ex-pupil. He was already an institution when I was there yonks ago and he looks like he has hardly changed . He and his son loyal servants to NCFC and NDHS alike

Speedy & comfortable recovery to him. Hope justice is served, too.

Roy is on the mend and yesterday was moved from Addenbrookes to Caroline House at the Colman Hospital back in Norwich.

Hope he is on the mend. There is no logic or excuse to how some behave the use of violence often has terrible consequences and the human body is a far more fragile thing than many think

Thanks for the update Tilly and for putting me in touch with his daughter on facebook, much appreciated

So glad our friend Roy is on the mend, though hhis daughter says it ll be a long healing process

Sure when or if the yob comes to court some Cherie Blair Solicitor will come up with the usual crap that he was either abused or had his Xbox taken away at birth.

Daly, I work in the legal profession and you''d be surprised at how seldom this is used as a defence. Although as you are clearly a reactionary old scumbag, maybe you aren''t that surprised.

Yes, you are right, LDC. I was reacting to that strange comment of Eccles from Beccles, but I shouldn''t have done. Let''s just hope the courts do their job properly.

After seven weeks Roy has been discharged today and apart from a bit of short term memory loss is doing well and looking forward to getting back to work.

Eccles from Beccles

Don''t understand your remark that I am a reactionary scumbag.

Think the SCUMBAG is the arxehole who you in the legal profession are defending.

Sure someone will come up with a reason about his childhood not being normal

[quote user="TIL 1010"]After seven weeks Roy has been discharged today and apart from a bit of short term memory loss is doing well and looking forward to getting back to work.[/quote]
That is brilliant news to come back from my holiday too. I will get in touch with his daughter and see if hes well enough to be our guest at the fans forum on Thursday
Thanks for the update Tilly

By chance i bumped into Roy with his wife in the city today. He appeared to be well on the mend although he has lost a little weight and i am sure he will be back at work in the near future. I was actually quite surprised at how good he looked and sounded.

We saw Roy tonight at the football club. I was surprised how well he looked actually but when I spoke to him he was understandably very shaky still. He said he was feeling a little better but had some way to go as yet. I imagine these things affect you psychologically as well as physically.

He thanked everybody for their good wishes.

Just seen this update on EDP website.

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/man-admits-assaulting-notre-dame-high-school-caretaker-and-norwich-city-steward-roy-money-1-5177297

Appreciate if someone could make a link please.

Thanks