Sign in to follow this  
Chesney Hawkes

Howson versus Morons

Didnt fans cheer every time Ruddy caught the ball during a game earlier in the season?

That is much worse than a ''what the f''ing hell'' was that chant when a ball was comically spooned out for a throw in...

I think you have control issues Smiffy. There is something to see here even if it''s only that you and Jonny Howson aren''t in agreement. That glass is full today....

Of bitter 🍺😠😅

If it''s something that certain attendees desperately need to exercise, then that kind of ''banter'' would be put to much better use when employed against the opposition. Fortunately Jacob will rise above it, but that''s not the point - can''t see any justification in potentially knocking the confidence of one of our OWN.

If we had a forward line with Ronaldo and Messi, 25 points clear at the top of the league some people would still find something to moan about...

#moanersgunnamoanbey

Apples

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I think you have control issues Smiffy. There is something to see here even if it''s only that you and Jonny Howson aren''t in agreement. That glass is full today....

Of bitter 🍺😠😅[/quote]Nice try Nutty but no catch I''m afraid [;)]If they''re that thin-skined they shouldn''t be playing professional football.

"......and Smith must score." ''If they''re that thin-skined they shouldn''t be playing professional football.''

Not really the point though is it?

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Didnt fans cheer every time Ruddy caught the ball during a game earlier in the season?

That is much worse than a ''what the f''ing hell'' was that chant when a ball was comically spooned out for a throw in...[/quote]They did indeed and I doubt the psychology profession have got rich having him sprawled out on the couch since then.All this fuss about Saturday is just laughable.

[quote user="Alex "]If it''s something that certain attendees desperately need to exercise, then that kind of ''banter'' would be put to much better use when employed against the opposition. Fortunately Jacob will rise above it, but that''s not the point - can''t see any justification in potentially knocking the confidence of one of our OWN.[/quote]I''m sure favourite whipping boys Martin and Whittaker would agree with you but many of our supporters have double standards on that score.

I tend to not criticise our players unless i have EVIDENCE that they are not trying or as with Gary Oneill v w brom and Leroy Fer v Man U, they do something stupid and unprofessional. thats about it really, supporters support.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="nutty nigel"]I think you have control issues Smiffy. There is something to see here even if it''s only that you and Jonny Howson aren''t in agreement. That glass is full today....

Of bitter 🍺😠😅[/quote]Nice try Nutty but no catch I''m afraid [;)]If they''re that thin-skined they shouldn''t be playing professional football.[/quote]
It''s not me you have to convince Smiffy. I know that you''re a bit of a misery. But Jonny Howson wanted you to have this : -
Image result for take a good look at yourself mirror

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="nutty nigel"]I think you have control issues Smiffy. There is something to see here even if it''s only that you and Jonny Howson aren''t in agreement. That glass is full today....

Of bitter 🍺😠😅[/quote]Nice try Nutty but no catch I''m afraid [;)]If they''re that thin-skined they shouldn''t be playing professional football.[/quote]
It''s not me you have to convince Smiffy. I know that you''re a bit of a misery. But Jonny Howson wanted you to have this : -
Image result for take a good look at yourself mirror
[/quote]Ha ha !!By the way I forgot to say that I do have control issues but as a gentleman of a certain age I''m sure you can relate to that [:D]

He needs lots of shots from lots of different players.

It''s the old scatter gun theory, throw enough $H1T from enough different sources and occasionally you might get lucky, or banned of course.

Cohiba

the New Boy

Le Juge

Juggy

Van Wink

Want to talk about multiple IDs?

The "report" button is bottom right. I am just saying that for show as you know where it is.

Enjoy your evening.

😭😭😭

Looks like you''ve been wasting your time.

Trouble is matey we''re not all multiple account holder like you, as

much as you might want us to be.

Fucks sake Winky, you had two different accounts on the same page on the EU thread. Stop being such a dishonest sack o''crap.

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 20/03/2017 9:11 PM:

I think he was a saint compared to Greavsy.

What have I done now NN?

[quote user="Greavsy"]nutty nigel wrote the following post at 20/03/2017 9:11 PM:

I think he was a saint compared to Greavsy.

What have I done now NN?[/quote]
Just referring to your little double act that took over thread after thread after thread.....
I always liked Saint better, the sensible one. Greavsy often played the fool...