Sign in to follow this  
The Bristol Nest

Best five goals seen at Carrow

In one day was on Saturday in my opinion. I just can''t stop watching them!

I was behind the goal when Fashanu scored that volley but five top quality scores in one game? Unbelievable.

Had to say it before we move on to the Toon.

Howson vs Nottm Forest

Hucks vs Birmingham

Bowen vs Chelsea

Safri vs Newcastle

Holt hatrick vs scummy binliners

Martin with a rocket into the River End goala season or so backJerome''s cheeky back heel

Unfortunately there isn''t much competition given how often we score five or more at home

Agreed. I said this to a work mate today, that I can''t recall any football match that had that many quality goals in it.

quote user="morty"

I think Brizzle meant "best 5 goals all scored in one game".

Subjective title.

But the list is almost endless

Rosario vs Southampton

Dean Coney vs Aston Villa.

That game versus Leicester?

The ball ended up in the Directors Seats, McNally threw it to Lambert who threw it to whoever took the throw in. Seconds later Holt had scored winner.

Think howsons tops the lot for me. just incredible tekkers to generate such power from that dropping ball! In terms of one''s I was there for, my penalty in a charity match is obviously the best but other than that, I enjoyed Mckenzie vs Man U. Really thought we had a head of steam after that and the brum game. I''ve seen most of my fave live Norwich goals in away matches. Holty overhead kick vs burnley, howson last season vs stoke even though we lost both games! McVeigh vs derby was a cracking goal as well, curling strike right into the top corner from 25 yards! Redmonds at Wembley will take some beating for my fave goal though.

What about best goals scored vs us at cr?

I think i have blanked most out so cant remember many but i remember Mikele leigertwood for Wimbledon when they had about 10 fans there scoring a beauty from about 35 yards. was only a consolation and I''ve never seen a crowd go so silent for such a great strike! I think we signed Damien Francis off the back of that game.

That''s better! I rarely post a new thread!

All were special goals worth remembering but five top strikes on one game is something rarely seen.

No more leave now until I start the new meds...