Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

Storm Doris

"Michael Fish 🐠🐟 says we have nothing to worry about."

He has a caravan near my mansion. I cycle past him every day. He goes to buy his newspaper and I go to collect my beer.

Nice chap.(with business interests in deepest Norfolk.)

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]So why has my bin blown down the road now then?[/quote]
Because it saw some dust it would like to mate up with? [:$]

I''m sitting in my favourite armchair with a glass of brandy and slice of cake. My wife is having a bath. The wind is making a whistling sound as it blows around outside the house. I think I''ll put some relaxing music on.

Len wrote the following post at 23/02/2017 2:42 PM:

I''m sitting in my favourite armchair with a glass of brandy and slice of cake. My wife is having a bath. The wind is making a whistling sound as it blows around outside the house. I think I''ll put some relaxing music on.

Len gets it

[quote user="VanWink"]Len wrote the following post at 23/02/2017 2:42 PM:

Len gets it[/quote]Sounds like he''s about to. [;)]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Len"]My wife is quite a petite woman.[/quote]So is Barbara Windsor but she''s at least a triple D.....[/quote]You need to look a woman in the eyes instead of staring at other parts of her body. There are other facets to a successful relationship such as character, a sense of humour and whether she can cook. Can she dance? Is she someone you can trust? Only after many weeks of knowing her can your eyes start to wander and appreciate eg her small toes, her slim breasts.It''s vital to start with the eyes in order to properly see her. I met my wife when I was waiting for the lift in Jarolds after buying some items of stationery (some luminous marker pens and a couple of 3B pencils if memory serves). The doors opened to reveal her and we both looked each other in the eyes.Perhaps the above is good guidance for a few of the younger posters.

@len.

Surely does she support Norwich if a football follower is a pointer too?

How many years ago was the lift liaison Len?

VanWink wrote the following post at 23/02/2017 4:39 PM:

👍

@vanwink.

Are you sticking your thumb up (at) Lens misses.

[quote user="Len"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Len"]My wife is quite a petite woman.[/quote]So is Barbara Windsor but she''s at least a triple D.....[/quote]You need to look a woman in the eyes instead of staring at other parts of her body. There are other facets to a successful relationship such as character, a sense of humour and whether she can cook. Can she dance? Is she someone you can trust? Only after many weeks of knowing her can your eyes start to wander and appreciate eg her small toes, her slim breasts.It''s vital to start with the eyes in order to properly see her. I met my wife when I was waiting for the lift in Jarolds after buying some items of stationery (some luminous marker pens and a couple of 3B pencils if memory serves). The doors opened to reveal her and we both looked each other in the eyes.Perhaps the above is good guidance for a few of the younger posters.[/quote]Blimey Len you sound a right ol'' smoothie.....On the back of this excellent advice and after all these years going wrong with Mrs ASMS I need to have a rethink. I''m gonna hotfoot it down to NR1, pick up a couple of marker pens, 3B pencils - DD if I can find ''em - and lurk by the lift.As the doors open I''ll look all the women right in the eye with just a quick glance elsewhere and hope my OH appears before I get arrested. [:D][;)]

Heed Len Hoola, his is the sort of advice that many have been waiting for for years.

Nurturing a fine woman is a work of art, not a 110m hurdle.👍

Len must be a short ass if his wife is petite and they looked each other in the eyes.

Or is he just young as he was buying colouring in pens etc.

47 years for me and Mrs KG.

I said to her I was playing golf Friday and Sunday (am) and she said "thank goodness for that".

That is what you get for treating a woman the way Len describes.

Mind you to counter that, a friend said I''ve got billions of sperm so they can''t all be meant for one woman.

Storm all over down here in Cornwall which is good because its recycling to go out tonight.

Hoola Han Solo wrote the following post at 23/02/2017 5:47 PM:

Yes, I shall heed his advice, there''s a young princess with cinnamon bun hair I''ve had my eye on for a while.

Cinnamon, I love a spicy one👍