Sign in to follow this  
Green and Yellow fellow

Snodgrass signs for West Ham Utd

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Here''s how it is. Lakey has an opinion that is contrary to most others. He gets questioned on it. His ego won''t allow him to back track and be made to look "wrong". Tries to prove he is "right" over several threads and often months/years.

See also: Dorrans as left winger/Rudd & De Gea/Chris Hughton[/quote]Cue long, rambling, earnest response from Lakey leading to endless contrarian dispute. Don''t poke it with a stick, and it won''t bite you.[/quote]Told you. Sooooo predictable.[/quote]Yes. You''re absolutely right.  People can either agree with me on topic or disagree with me on topic - but if they jump in with nonsense, they will get nonsense back.   

HORSE, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?Just accept that you are right, Lakey will never concede an argument, and back gently away from the thread to enjoy your victory.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Drazen Muzinic"]For the love of God, yet another thread derailed by LDC vs The World.[/quote]?  I don''t think so.

[/quote]

I do.

And another page of tit for tat proves it.

Good business for Snoddy - will most likely fit in well at West Ham who need to replace the outgoing Payet.

Hopefully if the sell-on clause rumours are true it pockets us a little bit of cash too!

Can we all agree that Snod is a good buy this season. 10 goals and assists combined this season. Half of Hull''s goals. West Ham will see him playing with the best squad of his career with Carroll bang in form and several excellent players around him. Things can only get better for Snoddy, good luck to him.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Lakey, strike down Morty.

Give in to your anger.

Let the hatred flow through you.

Come to the dark side.

It is your destiny.[/quote]Alas, you are wrong, as you are so often, dear Hans. Alas, Morty is a relic of a poster who has no credibility left as he so often ruins his footballing input with the posting equivalent of emptying the kitchen waste bin on the living room carpet. Far from feeling anger, I feel sorry for him.......and the carpet.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Here''s how it is. Lakey has an opinion that is contrary to most others. He gets questioned on it. His ego won''t allow him to back track and be made to look "wrong". Tries to prove he is "right" over several threads and often months/years.

See also: Dorrans as left winger/Rudd & De Gea/Chris Hughton[/quote]Cue long, rambling, earnest response from Lakey leading to endless contrarian dispute. Don''t poke it with a stick, and it won''t bite you.[/quote]Told you. Sooooo predictable.[/quote]Yes. You''re absolutely right.  People can either agree with me on topic or disagree with me on topic - but if they jump in with nonsense, they will get nonsense back.   [/quote]My last word on the subject. By your own admission, you frequently post views that are unpopular or minority, and many posters get frustrated with it. It only takes one or two of these posters to disagree with you, and that''s enough to continue the argument ad nauseam because you just will not let things lie. The common denominator in these derailed threads is you. On this occasion (and plenty of others) I am complicit in dragging it out, and I apologise to the rest of the board for that. But your repeated refusal to accept that you are part of the problem is severely detracting from this community. I hope you can reflect on this and do everyone a favour. I know it won''t happen, though, and that''s a real shame.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Lakey, strike down Morty.

Give in to your anger.

Let the hatred flow through you.

Come to the dark side.

It is your destiny.[/quote]Alas, you are wrong, as you are so often, dear Hans. Alas, Morty is a relic of a poster who has no credibility left as he so often ruins his footballing input with the posting equivalent of emptying the kitchen waste bin on the living room carpet. Far from feeling anger, I feel sorry for him.......and the carpet.

[/quote]Brilliant[:D] 

"Alas, you are wrong, as you are so often"

You''re not in any way morally superior to me. It''s about time you dropped the superiority complex.

It was a Star Wars joke, in a playful way. If you can''t take a joke then I apologise.

Ps. Your morty sabbatical lasted two days. Congrats.

The smarter folks will see how Lakey is desperately trying to draw me into insulting him, so we can go on the usual round robin of pity, victim behaviour and moral superiority.He doesn''t realise that I''m better at this game than he is, always have been, and always will be.[:)]

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]If Lakey was a Star Wars character he''d be jar jar binks[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Greavsy"]@Morty

Is this the nonsense you referred to yesterday?

Brilliant.[/quote]Yup[Y]

morty wrote the following post at 28/01/2017 12:30 PM:

He doesn''t realise that I''m better at this game than he is, always have been, and always will be.

Smile [:)]

Re: Lambert on Norwich, the fans, Delia and his 3 years here

Morty wrote

*Puts on David Attenborough voice*

"As the new poster stalks through the long grass, he sees the dominant male of the pride. He must challenge him, to assert himself and win the respect of the other mails"

😂😂😂

Feed the wolf wrote: "It only takes one or two of these posters to disagree with you"

It''s not about "disgreeing", is it?  I agree or disagree with people all the time - but I tend to get frustrated if people just do what Hoola did - which rather than disagree, comes out with a put down, which then allows others to jump in with glee, with their nonsense.  The fault is as much with those keyboard warrior style posters who enjoy that stuff, which then drags in everyone else - which again, is what they want.  I made a fairly  innocuous post which is consistent with my long held views - and got jumped on. It takes me by surprise every time, I would hope people would have learned to just either reply with a football comment - or ignore. I genuinely hope Snodgrass does well at Wet Spam and supplies lots of crosses aimed at Carrol''s head.  It will be fascinating to see if he can do that. He did quite well at Hull to my surprise - even if his team didn''t......

[quote user="lake district canary"]Feed the wolf wrote: "It only takes one or two of these posters to disagree with you"

It''s not about "disgreeing", is it?  I agree or disagree with people all the time - but I tend to get frustrated if people just do what Hoola did - which rather than disagree, comes out with a put down, which then allows others to jump in with glee, with their nonsense.  The fault is as much with those keyboard warrior style posters who enjoy that stuff, which then drags in everyone else - which again, is what they want.  I made a fairly  innocuous post which is consistent with my long held views - and got jumped on. It takes me by surprise every time, I would hope people would have learned to just either reply with a football comment - or ignore. I genuinely hope Snodgrass does well at Wet Spam and supplies lots of crosses aimed at Carrol''s head.  It will be fascinating to see if he can do that. He did quite well at Hull to my surprise - even if his team didn''t......[/quote]Well done for cherry-picking one clause from my post in isolation and ignoring the rest of it.You carry on ruining the board, there''s nothing I can do to stop you. I''ll do my very best to ignore you, and implore other posters to do likewise.Enjoy the match.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Anyway......Good Luck to Snoddy.........[/quote]Absolutely. I wish him all the best, and think he''ll be a real asset for West Ham. Hope he can stay injury free.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]Well done for cherry-picking one clause from my post in isolation and ignoring the rest of it.[/quote]I didn''t ignore the rest of it - there was some sense in it - I merely drew out the part I wanted to make a point about.  It stops replies getting too long winded with too many quotes in. I made my point as clearly as I could.   You could have understood that quite easily, or do what you did - which was assume something bad about me. 

[quote user="lake district canary"]It stops replies getting too long winded[/quote]That''s too funny [:D]Contrarian, attention-seeking manchild. Case closed.

[quote user="Drazen Muzinic"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Drazen Muzinic"]For the love of God, yet another thread derailed by LDC vs The World.[/quote]?  I don''t think so.

[/quote]

I do.

And another page of tit for tat proves it.[/quote]

And another page.

Still disagree Lakey?

It''s alright Drazen, it''ll stop soon because everyone other than Lakey will go out to watch their team play football.[:D]

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="lake district canary"]It stops replies getting too long winded[/quote]That''s too funny [:D]Contrarian, attention-seeking manchild. Case closed.[/quote]It looks to me as if you are trying to pick a fight rather than talk about football!

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]It''s alright Drazen, it''ll stop soon because everyone other than Lakey will go out to watch their team play football.[:D][/quote]

I might walk down to the library to remind me of CR - apart from there will be no one shouting at the librarian that he/she has to go...[;)]

Seriously...hope it''s a great game.OTBC

[quote user="Len"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="lake district canary"]It stops replies getting too long winded[/quote]That''s too funny [:D]Contrarian, attention-seeking manchild. Case closed.[/quote]It looks to me as if you are trying to pick a fight rather than talk about football![/quote]Maybe true, although I do a lot more of the latter than the former on here.Just seen Lakey''s most recent post, which is perfectly conciliatory, so we''ll leave it there and I''ll wish everyone a good afternoon and hope for three points. Apologies for my part in derailing the thread. OTBC.