Sign in to follow this  
unique

Which would you rather have...?

a) 5 leagues, each with 20 teams,with matches played for the most part at weekends and FA Cup matches played midweek

or

b) the current setup

One of my favourite things about the Championship is midweek football.

The FA cup has turned into a bit of a joke, especially with the semis at Wembley, but making it midweek will send it further towards the EFL cup in terms of how teams treat it. Replays definitely need to go though.

I think there is a market for a knockout style tournament just for Championship teams, to give the club a chance to aim for Wembley other than the play off lottery

[quote user="Alfred the Grateful"]Which would you rather havehaving a choice ?or not having achoice ?[/quote]

Chase or Delia?

[quote user="King Crimson"]A VanWink or a BinWank?[/quote]they are different ?well I never

Very different. One is a humiliating exercise for weirdos and desperately sad individuals with no other outlet for their emotions, and the other one is masturbating into a bin.

" One is a humiliating exercise for weirdos and desperately sad individuals with no other outlet for their emotions "I thought that was this forumah wellyou live and learn

if it was to teach me somethingit would be that on here you cannot learn(strange logic)