Sign in to follow this  
ncfc fan

NEIL OUT

How many managers would have done the same? One up with ten to go?

Maybe it should have been Dorrans off for Bennett leaving the threat of Murphy on the counter, that''s my view.

This isn''t s last gasp choice by AN it will be coached back at Colney, surely the players need to pick up the runners in the box.

Had Klose been playing he would have headed that ball Bassong allowed to go over him, they would never have got their second goal and been back in the game.

[quote user="Indy"]How many managers would have done the same? One up with ten to go?

Maybe it should have been Dorrans off for Bennett leaving the threat of Murphy on the counter, that''s my view.

This isn''t s last gasp choice by AN it will be coached back at Colney, surely the players need to pick up the runners in the box.

Had Klose been playing he would have headed that ball Bassong allowed to go over him, they would never have got their second goal and been back in the game.[/quote]All easy after the fact for some, isn''t it?Players didn''t do their jobs tonight, end of.

I''m not sure they would have done Indy. 10 minutes is a lifetime in football - it''s an awful long time to be inviting pressure

Murphy had to stay on, or be swapped for Josh to give us a chance going forward. Jerome was not going to be able to do it by himself

A long ball forward is a lot more dangerous if you have a chance of winning the flick on & having a runner in behind

I think that''s fair Indy. One header on a long punt upfield and their second goal dosent happen and quite possibly we would have gone on to win the game.

It was desperately poor defending by Bassong and probably would have been cleared by Kloser or indeed Bennet who both tend to win headers

Paul in!With his vast tactical knowledge, contacts within the game and ability in the dugout he''ll be a shoe in!Or we can just stick with AN 2nd in the league.

I thought the manager turned it around to get us 3-1 up but we give him no credit for that it should have been about 5-0 by half time

but i supose that had nothing to with the chat they all had during an injury break and was all the players

yes the defence lapsed but we are not alone in that this year

its going to be very close nip and tuck so to speak

I genuinely don''t know if i''d advocate sacking him, I''m just saying I don''t think he''s very good. That said its possible that he can get us promoted without being very good.

I would certainly sack him if he got us up though because his limitations have been exposed.

i am not a AN fan and still do not rate him

BUT he is doing well this season and earning the right to have stay here after all we are 2nd and with this squad we could well go up

Problem is he is IF we get up the Board will not sack him

and we will find ourselves in the same position as last season

good championship manager with a strong squad

terrible EPL manager with a weak squad sums it up for me

We need someone who gets 10 % extra out of the team and tactics that will close games down

Well he did change things, even though not in personnel, after we conceded and we ended up 3-1 up, is that not game changing?
The substitution he made was logical considering what happened directly after we scored. A lot of managers would have done the same thing. It didn''t work because the players on this occasion didn''t do the basics.

[quote user="hogesar"]Well he did change things, even though not in personnel, after we conceded and we ended up 3-1 up, is that not game changing?
The substitution he made was logical considering what happened directly after we scored. A lot of managers would have done the same thing. It didn''t work because the players on this occasion didn''t do the basics.
[/quote][Y]

[quote user="Paul"]He must go. He was an embarrassment tonight.

As I''ve said before he may have done wonders in Scotland but done nothing for us.

Clear off back to Scotland where you came from!![/quote]Maybe a minutes silence before kick off on Saturday might help him. [:S]