Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Match Thread

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="westcoastcanary"]If we could actually keep the ball instead of gifting it back we''d be quite good.[/quote]
were retaining the ball fairly well so far I think.
[/quote]It''s the "fairly" bit that I''m referring to [:)]

No hangover from the Newcastle game. Would have ripped the heart out of a lot of teams

It''s weird to be here right now! Can anyone else literally feel the guys waiting for wolves to score so they can explode this thread?

What Buh, you mean when Bennett comes on with 10 minutes to go, bloody Martin should have cleared the ball, why can''t we defend, I blame AN? :-)

I''m hoping it won''t come, I''m happy to take it 1-0, players looking good and up for it, let''s hope we don''t go too defensive too early.

Great first half, well done AN & the boys.

Wolves are trying to play on the counter, but because we are winning we don''t need to over commit, so we can then slow the play right down

Pretty dull game until we turn it on, but who cares if we get 3 points

It''s eerily quiet Buh but will it be the lull before the storm?

Good performance so far. Shame it''s not 2-0. But looks like there''s no bad reaction from Newcasle.

A comfortable and quiet boring half. Will do us nicely and so far no signs of a lack in confidence or hangover from Newcastle. Another 45 minutes like that please. Still not fully confident but then Wolves look average.

Some halftime thoughts...

- We''ve been much the better side

- I like the balance of this midfield with Tettey and Dorrans sitting and Wes given the freedom to roam

- McGovern doesn''t fill me with confidence when he has the ball at his feet

- Jerome took the goal very well but needs to be in the box more

Fingers crossed we can maintain this level of performance.

Wes & Jerome very good and Klose just calms things, I''m sure had he played Newcastle would never have scored that second goal, he would have header end that ball out.......all if and buts though.

[quote user="Buh"]It''s weird to be here right now! Can anyone else literally feel the guys waiting for wolves to score so they can explode this thread?[/quote]You must mug on your stats Buh. Wolves only score in the second half. [:P]

Jacob always seems quiet just before he scores

Makes him un-droppable

Just make sure you''ve got that car warmed up and ready for the escape if we win this.

Ricky just said exactly that to my lad! Murphy has put in some real crackers this season!