Sign in to follow this  
firststeps

Well this embarrassing... & not for the first time.

T wrote the following post at 15/05/2016 5:55 PM:

You seem determined to prove my point. The U.K. Is above average in higher education standards but is below average for general

Education standards in developed countries Particular concern has been expressed by ofsted concerning Norfolk. Lack of diversity is blatantly apparent. Are you seriously suggesting most of what is written on this site is by people with no credentials who lack the intelligence and education to be aware of that.

It''s a football discussion forum. If you don''t like it then fuck off. Does that nail your point home enough?

Ah but that''s player for player. Not about the way the team plays as a unit.

I feel as fans we''ve been very patient and understanding about this whole situation because we have some (very vague) idea about our limitations in how we can attract players.

I''d like if we got a club statement sometime soon just to reassure fans that they''ve identified where they failed in the summer and what steps they''ve taken to improve this area of the club. Some info on how they''re going about it, why the people they''ve put in place are best qualified to do so etc.

We''ve made the same mistakes as our last relegation season. As difficult as it can be to have a good amount of success with recruitment in this league with our finances notwithstanding we''ve had two poor summers by any clubs standards. The summer two years ago we spent as we should, but the targets identified were either completely ill suited to our intended way of playing, we''re worse than who they replaced or last minute gambles like Elmander and Kane who (at the time) wouldn''t have gotten into any other teams 11.

This summer and winter we''ve done a bit better on identifying suitable targets, but we couldn''t spend the money, or foolishly held money back thinking we could go with what we''ve got. Eitherway our 4th/5th/6th choice targets bought as a panic buy in key areas like CB and upfront could still have made if difference, if only because those players might not have made so many individual errors, even if they wern''t great players.

We''ve supported the team because we''ve seen that they''ve tried, but just aren''t good enough and the manager doesn''t have much to work with. But I think the club now have to show us their clear plan and direction for the season ahead. All we''ve heard so far is they support Alex Neil and the aim is bounce back at the first attempt. Okay, if we do what assurances do we as fans have that they''ll do better next time? There''s certainly no one on the board who fills me with the confidence McNally/Bowkett did up until a couple of years ago.

I think it is obvious that it is a football forum. Does that mean that people should be stupid ignorant arrogant and abusive and that it is not OK to Challenge that I beg to differ but you are indeed free to continue to demonstrate my point so thanks for that. If you object to being pulled up for your intellectual and personality deficiencies then likewise I would point out don''t post. Of course people are free to express their views it is a football forum. That does not mean that makes it right that people are so unaware of the limitations in these views or right to be obnoxious or wrong for people to challenge these traits.

For me Norwich City are a club that is falling apart because the board cannot handle the PL.

We''ve had a shambolic summer transfer window, Chairman resigning two weeks after the AGM, increasingly poor form, New Chairman with no football experience, Chief Executive resigning on Twitter on his drunken Saturday night out in Tombland after an important match, Relegation to the Championship with the Manager questioning the clubs and his own ability.

Doesn''t inspire confidence does it?

Your failure to grasp economic reality does not inspire confidence in your views.

[quote user="T"]Your failure to grasp economic reality does not inspire confidence in your views.[/quote]

What do you think of the pedestrianisation of Norwich City centre?

For someone complaining about arrogant and adusive posts T, you really need to have a long look at yourself.

Maybe using a bit of punctuation would make your posts more articulate but somehow I doubt it.

Splendid anything that encourages the folk of Norfolk to move and some clearly needed oxygen to their faculties has to be a good thing.

An excellently put reply T. Great use of punctuation and grammar, you were obviously a grade A student at school! Now, go back and crawl into your little hole!

Oi ''T'' old chap. Are you the geezer that gets worked up when one mentions anything that may, by the odd chance, be racist?

If you''ve got time to spare, just give us an insight into how the brain of a sycophantic snob works. Oh and to make it absolutely clear I do mean you.

Love you

I''ve been quite concerned about whether AN is the right man to take us forward for some time. I accept I''m in the minority and fervently hope I''m proved wrong.

I can see that he motivates the team and other than a few instances I don''t feel that the player''s efforts can be called into question.

What worries me most is this insistence that he is a future top manager who is learning his trade. I just can''t see where the evidence to support that is coming from. Playing Jerome instead of Mbokani and then complaining that we are missing chances is a case in point. This came after the Man U game, more than 30 matches into the season.

The coming close season is absolutely pivotal for the new season and I''m keeping my fingers firmly crossed that Neil has it in him to manage what could be a turbulent period

it is a football message board apparently so I can''t be bothered with punctuation or grammar. My opinion is that certain popular American brands of smart phone are a consumer toy useless for typing. My opinion is that most people on here have absolutely no experience or qualifications. That is fine as along as they realise that. My opinion is that I don''t think that makes them qualified or right to abuse owners managers and players. My grades were fine thanks despite the poor quality of the education system

it is a football message board apparently so I can''t be bothered with punctuation or grammar. My opinion is that certain popular American brands of smart phone are a consumer toy useless for typing. My opinion is that most people on here have absolutely no experience or qualifications. That is fine as along as they realise that. My opinion is that I don''t think that makes them qualified or right to abuse owners managers and players. My grades were fine thanks despite the poor quality of the education system

I think you are a Walter Mitty Pseudo-Intellectual....

.......or Nephew Tom.......

Define pseudo and real. I''m definitely not a real football expert as some people on here seem to think they are I have never played football professionally. Have no professional football coaching experience or qualifications. I only have enough knowledge to know my knowledge without that experience and qualifications is very limited. I''m only professionally qualified and experienced in football from a business perspective and leave the playing side to those who have played professionally.

[quote user="T"]it is a football message board apparently so I can''t be bothered with punctuation or grammar. My opinion is that certain popular American brands of smart phone are a consumer toy useless for typing. My opinion is that most people on here have absolutely no experience or qualifications. That is fine as along as they realise that. My opinion is that I don''t think that makes them qualified or right to abuse owners managers and players. My grades were fine thanks despite the poor quality of the education system[/quote]

Whether you like it or not, people are entitled to express their opinion as much as you are.

Grow up!

I revert to my original point. You''re a 🔔🔚. And a wanna be pompous one at that.

Of course they are entitled to express their ignorance stupidity and obnoxious against the club I''m also entitled to point it out. Sorry you don''t get it. Once i came on here and found people pleasantly debating and disagreeing about the club players and tactics without abusing them. it was a thread started by Parma ham. It was interesting and educational and refreshing. Most of the stuff on here just shows a concerning lack of intelligence and education. The U.K. desperately needs to invest in education at all levels not just the few if it is not going to continue to fall further behind. Brexit being a good example of the U.K.educational problems.

Ill take a wild guess that some on here aren''t the best in their school. Some do seem a little unduly sensitive about their inadequacies. Maybe better served getting an education Sorry I don''t buy there is anything clever about the ignorant abuse of the club.

Disappointing though this season has been we have not done a Villa and mixed in with the rubbish there have been some good performances. We were 6 points from safety and that could have been achieved if we had not made so many silly mistakes. This means that this squad is far from a total disaster albeit there will be a turn over of players it is inevitable. I am a bit bemused by some of ANs comments that we have a lot of players in their late 20s, true but he has contributed to that position eg Naismith and Dorrans. I am sure next season will be better and more enjoyable, but promotion will be a test but one we are capable of achieving