Sign in to follow this  
Jools

EURO 2016 - THE PINK 'UN GOD OF FOOTBALL

Well, not long to find out if that was brave or silly Hairy Canary!

In the nicest way possible, I hope it''s the latter!

Tettey''s Jig ~ [quote]POLAND

WALES

*PORTUGAL

FRANCE

GERMANY

BELGIUM

SPAIN

ENGLAND[/quote]Oops! Sorry Tettey''s Jig, you were too late to the gig to have your Poland selection considered [:|]However, your remaining selections are accepted [Y]

[quote user="Jools"]Tettey''s Jig ~ [quote]POLAND

WALES

*PORTUGAL

FRANCE

GERMANY

BELGIUM

SPAIN

ENGLAND[/quote]Oops! Sorry Tettey''s Jig, you were too late to the gig to have your Poland selection considered [:|]However, your remaining selections are accepted [Y][/quote]Okay, scrap the above - just noticed your post was at 3pm [Y]

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]I''m the only one not going for England win then 😱[/quote]

[:|]

Well played, Hairy [Y]

Come on Jools. You''re as slow with this as your lot are invoking the article. Get a Jimmy on!!! ;)

Portugal

Belgium

Italy

France

Portugal

Belgium

Germany

France

I think Wales stand a chance, but Belgium have a stronger squad. I also think France will struggle but do enough to get through. Looking at a Germany vs Portugal final I think

Apologies for the delay folks, I''ve been celebrating the Brexit victory [Y][<:o)][B]Anyway, fantastic Round for Hairy Canary & Parma Ham''s gone mouldy who accumulated a 9pts a piece [Y] The former remains top of the Premier and the latter rises from 5th in the Championship to 2nd in the Premier [:O] Well played [Y] nuttynigel is off the bottom for the first time and now sits at a respectable 2nd in the second tier [Y] Thank you all for your participation [Y]

PREMIER DIVISION

Hairy Canary -- 21ptsParma Ham''s gone mouldy -- 18.5ptsLord Horn (again) -- 17.5ptsTettey''s Jig -- 17.5ptsHector Brockelbank -- 17ptsJools -- 16ptsAJ --     15.5ptsFuzzar -- 15.5pts

CHAMPIONSHIP

Lessingham Canary -- 15ptsnutty nigel -- 14pts SwindonCanary -- 14ptsZippersLeftFoot -- 13ptsHissing Sid -- 10.5ptspaul moy -- 10.5ptsKatie Borkins -- 10ptsThe Walking Man -- 8.5pts

QUARTER-FINALSThe teams marked with an asterix are those that are considered underdogs of respective ties according to latest odds at bet365 -- if you happen to select any of said teams and they win you will receive 3pts as opposed to 1pt Good luck [Y]

POLAND* versus PORTUGALWALES* versus BELGIUMGERMANY versus ITALY*FRANCE versus ICELAND*

What a disastrous round that was for me, need to pick things up this time, going to be hard to make any ground, congrats to Hairy and Parma, will take some catching now.

Poland

Belgium

Germany

France

I''m also going to make some changes!

Poland

Belgium

Germany

France

Great call on Iceland Hairy!

COME ON PORTUGAL!Three of us are wanting a point to gain ground on Hairy Canary who has opted for the Poles [Y]

bugger. I fancied the Poles when it got to pens. Worse than that we have to see Ronaldo''s smug mug for another round now!

🤗