Sign in to follow this  
Jools

EURO 2016 - THE PINK 'UN GOD OF FOOTBALL

[quote user="nutty nigel"]No Winky though :(

Did you forget about him....[/quote]He didn''t enter, nigel [:|]

I love the level of honesty on this thread 😡

Duplicity and complicity all in one post😉

Great thread, someone does something for our community, winkys not interested, only for stirring purposes.....

Excellent thread. Very interested in the thread and the community thanks very much. Question is how big is the community ?😜

Not interested in disrupting anything, but if you call me out for something unfounded I feel obliged to identify your unfortunate hypocrisy.👍

PREMIER DIVISIONAJ --     4ptsFuzzar -- 4ptsHairy Canary -- 4ptsHector Brockelbank -- 4ptspaul moy -- 4ptsJools -- 3ptsKatie Borkins -- 3ptsHissing Sid -- 3pts

CHAMPIONSHIPLessingham Canary -- 3ptsLord Horn (again) -- 3ptsSwindonCanary -- 3ptsTettey''s Jig -- 3ptsThe Walking Man -- 3ptsnutty nigel -- 2ptsParma Ham''s gone mouldy -- 2ptsZippersLeftFoot -- 2pts

We have a new leader in Hairy Canary [Y] Could be temporary - haven''t done 3rd best placed points as yet [:$] nutty nigel''s doing well [:|]

PREMIER DIVISION

Hairy Canary -- 8ptsHissing Sid -- 8ptsAJ --     7ptsFuzzar -- 7ptsHector Brockelbank -- 7ptsJools -- 7ptsKatie Borkins -- 7ptsLessingham Canary -- 7pts

CHAMPIONSHIP[:D]

SwindonCanary -- 7ptsTettey''s Jig -- 7ptspaul moy -- 6ptsZippersLeftFoot -- 6ptsLord Horn (again) -- 5ptsParma Ham''s gone mouldy -- 5ptsThe Walking Man -- 5ptsnutty nigel -- 4pts  [:P]

I''m loving it too Hairy. But it looks like I''ve got the wooden spoon in the bag. 3 of my 3rd place teams have already qualified so there''s no hope there!

The last time I was presented a wooden spoon it was from Tilly for my services to NCISA....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I''m loving it too Hairy. But it looks like I''ve got the wooden spoon in the bag. 3 of my 3rd place teams have already qualified so there''s no hope there!

The last time I was presented a wooden spoon it was from Tilly for my services to NCISA....[/quote]Have you still got that hedge plant i gave you to sit on ? [;)]

It''s late and I''m three parts to the wind, fellas - we have a two day break alas, and I will duly update the tables tomorrow [Y]

Don''t be in any hurry Jools....

That hedge Tilly! What fricking hedge?!?!?

I''ve heard that from little acorns mighty oaks grow but your "hedge" was dwarfed by the crocuses every spring. I reckon it''s still where it was but overgrown by clover.

No change at the top nor bottom with HairyCanary leading the charge and nuttynigel footing the whole league, but quite a few switches ''twixt Premier & Championship:

PREMIER DIVISION

Hairy Canary -- 12ptsLessingham Canary -- 12ptsHector Brockelbank -- 11ptsJools -- 11ptsAJ --     10.5ptsHissing Sid -- 10.5ptspaul moy -- 10.5ptsTettey''s Jig -- 10.5pts

CHAMPIONSHIP

Katie Borkins -- 10ptsSwindonCanary -- 10ptsFuzzar -- 9.5ptsLord Horn (again) -- 9.5ptsParma Ham''s gone mouldy -- 9.5ptsZippersLeftFoot -- 9ptsThe Walking Man -- 8.5ptsnutty nigel -- 6pts 

Coming up, the Round of 16  [Y]

ROUND OF SIXTEENThe teams marked with an asterix are those that are considered underdogs of respective ties according to latest odds at bet365 -- if you happen to select any of said teams and they win you will receive 2pts as opposed to 1pt [:|]Good luck [Y]

*SWITZERLAND versus POLANDWALES versus *NORTHERN IRELANDCROATIA versus *PORTUGALFRANCE versus *REP of IRELANDGERMANY versus *SLOVAKIA*HUNGARY versus BELGIUM*ITALY versus SPAINENGLAND versus *ICELAND

Thanks Jools. But I think you''ll find winky''s below me. Unless he was here just to heckle....

He''d make a cracking Mother-In-Law...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Thanks Jools. But I think you''ll find winky''s below me. Unless he was here just to heckle....

He''d make a cracking Mother-In-Law...[/quote]Just you concentrate on your selections, nigel - may I suggest you throw caution to the wind by picking some underdogs and fly up the league [;)]

Poland

Wales

Croatia

France

Germany

Belgium

Spain

England

Switzerland

Wales

Croatia

France