Sign in to follow this  
willo

McNally credit

It''s not looking too clever tonight. Selling players for £22m but not backing the manager. This "footballing management board" or whatever it''s called is a complete joke. Get rid of it and give the money wasted on Lee Darnbrough et al''s salaries and let Alex Neil get on with his job. We''ve got a top manager who''s doing a decent job with armies behind his back.

Back the manager?

As far as I can tell we are about to equal our record transfer fee for a player we have now pursed into a second window, now if that isn''t commitment into getting what Neil wants, you''d be hard pressed to find another example. That and the money for Klose being banded around at close to 9 million also shows that we could be about to go big.

Spare this talk untill the window is shut and the season is over.

[quote user="birchfest"]Spare this talk untill the window is shut and the season is over.[/quote]It doesn''t matter how many times you say it, they won''t listen. We must rush to judgement now, while the wounds from today''s performance are still fresh! Before the board have a chance to surprise us all by actually signing someone! EVERYTHING IS WRONG, THE SKY IS FALLING!

I''ll wait till we sign these bigger money signings, recent history tells us they don''t want to come here, be it we won''t pay the wages, the area or the club.

It''s difficult at the moment, hard to see Bournemouth, Leicester, Palace & watford getting players and we''re struggling to improve our starting 11.

Yes, back the manager Birchfest. I don''t know if you''ve noticed, but we''re 22 games into the season and basically have the same squad as last season.

We''ve now let half the January transfer window drift by. So yes, we need to back the manager and bin this footballing board. It''s yielded precisely nothing.

Every window I say the same. Don''t worry. This time we have Pinto and Jarvis. Klose and Naismith next week. I reckon we have two more to come after. A surprise loan centre forward and one more. All will be good

[quote user="canarycop"]Every window I say the same. Don''t worry. This time we have Pinto and Jarvis. Klose and Naismith next week. I reckon we have two more to come after. A surprise loan centre forward and one more. All will be good[/quote]could the suprise loan be Peter Crouch ?

I was thinking more along the lines of zaza or remy. We really have to go for it because of the extra money that comes next year. At the risk of it costing a big it has to be worth a shot. Got to buy a ticket to win the raffle and all that. Am sure that for once the board may be willing to gamble a bit. If we go down without even trying then that would be ridiculous. We have to give ourselves every opportunity to make us a premier league team on a seasonal basid

[quote user="canarycop"]I was thinking more along the lines of zaza or remy. We really have to go for it because of the extra money that comes next year. At the risk of it costing a big it has to be worth a shot. Got to buy a ticket to win the raffle and all that. Am sure that for once the board may be willing to gamble a bit. If we go down without even trying then that would be ridiculous. We have to give ourselves every opportunity to make us a premier league team on a seasonal basid[/quote]No way. Take a gamble?, bad analogy. Most people are happy spending a fiver or tenner to win the lottery coz it wont break their household budget, at least the sensible do. City are a business, and are in a business league with football companys that completely outstrip them financially. Taking a gamble to a casual person is usually done with the person knowing full well chances of winning the main lottery are millions to one. City are a business run on sound but financially limited resorces compared to the Premier, its not the place to take gambles unless you can afford to.NCFC have been trying to be a seasonal based top division side since 1972, and in reality, hard as it may sound, its nigh on impossible without having massive rich backers. Even staying up next season for added Sky money would not change that basic fact.

[quote user="Oh Cameron Jeroooooooome"]

Snoddy, Fer, Pilkington, Johnson, Grabban £32m. .[/quote]

grabban aside i wouldnt complain if those others were still part of the squadwe would be stronger with them herebradley couldnt hit a barn door when he wanted/tried to, but you got 110% every time