Sign in to follow this  
Prince of Darkness

An exciting day for all canaries

Things will continue to get Messier and Messier for the Messiah. Once Culverhouse and ''BBC'' left his side his managerial career''s been on a downward curve.

Not sure how exciting a lower championship derby for two out of form teams can ever be. And when did rover become the canaries??

But Im sure you can enjoy the game on a stream alone in your darkened shrine to lambert with a box of tissues PoD

I''m actually interested to see how he does, just as I am with Hughton, but not with one eye on having either of them back here.

Could be much bigger Waveney, he could be managing a premier league club like Alex Neil. Wish him luck but definitely not excited as think with the way he left he has finally got what he deserved. He didn''t realise what a good thing he had here and now he is paying the price with a backward step in his career and will now be in the graveyard of premier league managers that is the championship.

if theres one thing the bloke does well its grabbing underachievers and taking them up a notch or 5wouldnt bet against them making a play off  push

Perhaps Stan thinks Villa were over achieving?

You know, the same way as Highland thinks Bolton are over achieving under Lennon....

[quote user="Wiz"]Get him back here asap! [Y][/quote]May i be so bold as to ask what is so wrong under Alex Neil''s tenure that a return of Paul Lambert would be beneficial Wiz ?

I''m more interested in how many goals Grant Holt can bundle in with his butt against the scum!