Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Rudd/De Gea

No. What the issue here is that you are too bloody minded to just hold your hand up and admit you made a stupid point. A point that about 90% of the posters in this thread have ridiculed ( but somehow its just mine and Bor''s fault)A normal person would admit it was daft and just walk away from it rather than desperately trying to twist it around and justify it.

Bloody minded? Have some coffee.

I made it clear the impetus (sp?) of this thread was lame. My issue is the supposed 90% invent criticisms that don''t address the op fairly. If you got Bornobo''s balls off your chin you might be able toread the whole post and stay on topic.

My name is neither Bor nor Morty and I can honestly say this thread is one of the most ridiculous I''ve ever seen.

If the OP had wanted to talk about Declan Rudd and his development it could have been done without the ludicrous De Gea comparison. Completely bonkers.

I''m not called Bor or Morty but as I have voiced on numerous occasions, I am staggered how you can argue this rubbish for 14 pages and you''d happily do it for another 14 if you could.

In recent times you really have stunk this forum out with the quality or (lack of) in your posts. But each to their own.

[quote user="Jacko"]I''m not called Bor or Morty but as I have voiced on numerous occasions, I am staggered how you can argue this rubbish for 14 pages and you''d happily do it for another 14 if you could.

In recent times you really have stunk this forum out with the quality or (lack of) in your posts. But each to their own.[/quote]

Really. How interesting.  There was me thinking I had set up a harmless thread about the quality of our young goalkeeper, the similarities to another goalkeeper of the same age who has achieved a lot more and what Rudd may be aspiring to.  The way it has been treated by some people is the problem here, not the thread itself.

[:D]I''m off to read every twitter post with the hashtag 5SOS as they are less irritating and more informative.

@danohagan on Twitter:

Really, really enjoyable interview with Declan Rudd today at #NCFC. Told me he models game on Lloris and De Gea, keepers of similar build.

Maybe LDC had a point!

[quote user="Hairy Kenneth"]@danohagan on Twitter:

Really, really enjoyable interview with Declan Rudd today at #NCFC. Told me he models game on Lloris and De Gea, keepers of similar build.

Maybe LDC had a point![/quote]

This from earlier in the thread -  "the fact that I chose De Gea as an example is because he sets an example

of the kind of success a young athletic goalkeeper can have, the kind

of success that could well be inspiring people like Rudd - who is

co-incidentally of a similar age/height and stature"   Glad to see I''m not as stupid as some have made out on here.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Glad to see I''m not as stupid as some have made out on here.

[/quote]
Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.

[quote user="Darth Bor"][quote user="lake district canary"]Glad to see I''m not as stupid as some have made out on here.

[/quote]
Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.
[/quote]
Which is probably why Lakey starts so many bizarre threads....so he can be regularly wound up. 

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]Could McGovern be our Tim Howard?[/quote]
[IMG]https://cdn.meme.am/instances/60192765.jpg[/IMG]

Just re-reading this and thought I''d post to express my sympathy for LDC as he is so frequently misunderstood, just like in the numpties thread. 

Image result for you''re not misunderstood