Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Anyone going to Gorleston today?

[quote user="Indy"]Shocker Til bites.....bring on the forum police, where the rest of your crew Til?[/quote]

Not biting at all just sick to the back teeth of you popping up on virtually every thread whinging and whining about every aspect of Norwich City.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Miquel didn''t even get in our squad when we were in the championship. Waste of money.[/quote]Newton, is that you?[;)]

Herman wrote the following post at 11/07/2015 5:43 PM:

mrs miggins wrote:
Miquel didn''t even get in our squad when we were in the championship. Waste of money.
Newton, is that you?

Herman it is not me - it is just someone else who has started to smell the coffee and wonder why we gave Adams all that money to waste last summerSan MiquellGrandlesLaffertyVoodooBest part of £10M that need to be off loaded this windowGlad Miggins has at last started to open his eyes

What have you done H ;)

Right now Newt.

I''ll personally grant you Miquel and Laffs. But VOO has been injured and could be a big player for us this year. Mcgrandles was clearly Gary Holt''s recommendation and is 19 years old so could be a very good signing - who knows. What you can''t say (because you''d be wrong) is that Mcgrandles was a bad signing, as no-one can determine this yet.

Adams also made the fantastic signing of Jerome which was a masterstroke considering how sh!t he''s been over the last few seasons. Grabban was also a very logical signing too.

So £10m wasn''t wasted. Every manager normally has a few bad signings, Adams is no different. Yet I think his transfer policy/signings were his biggest strength.....so shut up.

Avoid Hermans - we believe everything Delia says pills - they do work but you end up being a complete numpty ( as evidenced by his stupid posts on this board)

Well that was fun!

Jerome and Vadis were completely unplayable. Way too much power and clever movement from those two today. Everyone else was tidy, Hall-Johnson and whatever Murphey was playing in the second half looked bright aswell.

On a side note their goalie was actually pretty damn good despite conceeding 7, it should have been 12 to be honest. At the very least he''s a better keeper than Theoklitos

[quote user="Newton"]

Best part of £10M that need to be off loaded this window

[/quote]

But I thought you kept banging on about Adams wasting £17 million ?

Oh dear, Til and Mrs M, having a go at the moaners? Don''t you know that they are the only ones that know what''s REALLY going on at the club?

The poor transfers under Adams, the new kit, the fact that we haven''t win a cup for 30 years, the mistake about what month the West Ham game is, the lack of signed players-apart from the 2 we have already signed-all indicate that the club is heading back to League 1.

Of course, the fact that we bounced back to the Premiership first time is a minor inconvenience that they all choose to ignore but believe me, they know best, we''ll be in League 1 before you know it.

[quote user="Mr Angry"]Oh dear, Til and Mrs M, having a go at the moaners? Don''t you know that they are the only ones that know what''s REALLY going on at the club? The poor transfers under Adams, the new kit, the fact that we haven''t win a cup for 30 years, the mistake about what month the West Ham game is, the lack of signed players-apart from the 2 we have already signed-all indicate that the club is heading back to League 1. Of course, the fact that we bounced back to the Premiership first time is a minor inconvenience that they all choose to ignore but believe me, they know best, we''ll be in League 1 before you know it.[/quote]

[Y]

Get your facts right ex copper! Where I

Am I moaning every thread? Stitch up by the Fuzzz surprise!😆

How about you lighten up! It was a joke on their mistake, jeeps get a life til....I didn''t like the shirt and moaned fair enough!

But if you can''t see this as the wind up then dont bother!😜

[quote user="Indy"]How about you lighten up! It was a joke on their mistake, jeeps get a life til....I didn''t like the shirt and moaned fair enough! But if you can''t see this as the wind up then dont bother!😜[/quote]

Indy = troll.......fair enough then but then again this board is ruined by posters like you pal. How about you lighten up and pack your childish games up.

How about you sod of Til.....you have no authority on here so why not wind your neck in.

[quote user="Indy"]How about you sod of Til.....you have no authority on here so why not wind your neck in.[/quote]

No intention of going anywhere pal and I am quite entitled to take you to task if I see fit for your continued tosh you post so I suggest you get used to it. It''s called an opinion, authority does not come into it.

That is all so now maybe someone can get this thread back on topic.

How did Miquel play alongside Bennett if anyone actually saw them this afternoon?

It would have been nice to see some new signings at this stage. We''ve made some solid and experienced additions (plus Andreu), but I''d like it if we bought some younger players for the future. The front areas are a bit bare.

Looks like this thread has been a good pre season warm up for the serial miserableists.

user="morty"Looks like this thread has been a good pre season warm up for the serial miserableists.

HaHaHa Post of the season, so far.

[quote user="morty"]Looks like this thread has been a good pre season warm up for the serial miserableists.[/quote]

What would some of you have to do and respond to without the serial miserable so......funny though that you also hate the serial optimist in LDC.

Some people are serial board control.

[quote user="Indy"][quote user="morty"]Looks like this thread has been a good pre season warm up for the serial miserableists.[/quote]

What would some of you have to do and respond to without the serial miserable so......funny though that you also hate the serial optimist in LDC.

Some people are serial board control.[/quote]

For someone who expects no errors in emails from the club you certainly make a lot in your posts, there''s a word for people like you.

Was going to go up with my lad, and his grandad and my brother in law. The latter two are staunch Sfc fans. But Bill (grandad, whose in his 70''s and is a great bloke and always wishes norwich all the best when i see him) has had to go into hospital having suffered a heart attack yesterday. Just hoping hes going to be ok, but doubt hes going to be well enough to travel up for game now.

Sorry this was supposed to go on the Sunderland post, not this one.Bit at sixes an sevens today