Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

side vs fulham

The teams we don''t want to face are Boro and Brentford. We can handle the scum, Derby and Wolves. We can beat the other two of course but I don''t think people would be as confident considering Brentford (despite losing the first game rather harshly 3-0) won against us at Carrow Rd quite convincingly, Boro have outdone us both times they''ve played us. We shouldn''t fear these teams, but we should have preferences as to which team we are most likely to beat imo.

Nobody can seriously think Brentfords performance at CR is a measure of how it would go against us in the Play Offs - we''ll be a completely different proposition to them with a full team, played in their correct positions. Not scared of ANYONE in the PO''s - we''ll do them all.

Many are wetting their pants on the Ipswich message board. They know another Blackburn or Brentford goal coupled with a goal from Derby in the second half drops Ipswich outside the playoff spots. 

Chris Martin coming off the bench for Derby - couple of goals from him to push Ipswich to seventh would be sweet

Its not a dull afternoon is it? [:)]Our play off opponents change by the minute and soon 1p5wich could be out of the play offs

I''ve got Derby Reading on the TV and Derby looks absolutely woeful so far. If they did somehow fluke a goal I''d be very confident about beating them to get to the finals.

[quote user="Herman "]Come on Derby for goodness sakes.[/quote]Derby 0-2 down now. Supporters leaving with 15 minutes to go.

[quote user="Herman "]Bloody binners it is then[:|][/quote]

Nightmare.

Wouldn''t want to face any other team likely to get into the play-offs. We''ve turned them over each time, the real test will be the game after. As long as we play how we did when we played the scummers this season we''l be fine. I wish it was Derby instead of Brentford though.