Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 39

German Oberliga Nord-Ost Nord.

Optik Rathenow to win at home against Hurturkel.

Optik with a 9-2-1 and 27/13 home record. Hurturkel with a 0-1-11 and 10/41 away record.

For the NCFC bet, Howson to score last.

Good luck to all!

Good afternoon Pups I''ve been on a terrible run of late, but I''m going for Blackburn to Beat Ipswich this week, David Dunn''s farewell match and all the pressure on our neighbours.

As for the City game, I can see AN making a few changes to the line up and with Fulham''s record against us I''ll go for a 2-2 result.

Good luck both pickers.

Hello Everyone,

Thanks Nigel for the opportunity to pick this weeks bets,

I certainly never expected to be doing this after only joining in for the first time a few weeks ago!

Norwich 2 - 2 Fulham £1 stake @16/1 (I beleive this is called "a Desmond")

Norwich 3 - 1 Fulham £1 stake @10/1

Bassong to score anytime £1 stake @10/1

Hooper to score anytime £2 stake @11/10

Fulham to win £1 stake @15/2 (cover bet incase the Fulham hoodoo strikes again, should net stake back)

Thanks to everyone who selected

Josh

PS - nearly forgot my pick for DDD, good luck by the way.

I like TIL1010s suggestion of FENERBACHE so I''ll go with that.

Good luck with your selections My choice is Manchester United to beat West Brom.Norwich bet - Norwich to beat Fulham (a last)   but only just,    1-0 @ 12/1

Evening everyone, both myself and my Mear Kat are backing LYON to beat Evian (HOME WIN).

Good Luck Ben and all our PUPs 💚💛

Buonasera tutti!!! Auguri per il primo Maggio!!

Andiamo al night!! Facciamo festa 😘💃💃💷🙅💃🏼👏🏼☺️👏💸

Casertana vs Savoia home win please Nutellina.. Lega Pro Girone C...

For Norwich, some feet off the gas, some desire not to get injured, yet...yet...football logic dictates that Norwich will break the Fulham hoodoo in such ambivalent circumstances..

Will plump for 2-1 to Norwich (though quite like Wooster-esque high scoring draw too..perhaps 2-2..nice odds...)

In Bocca al Lupo DDD ed il ragazzino Josh..

Parma

Thank you everybody for your picks and support, sorry if I didn''t include your pick I''m sure you''ll get over it, right here we go

Lyon v Evian - Home win

Fenerbache v Balikesirspor - Home win

Gil Vicente v Benfica - Away win

MK Dons v Yeovil - Home win

Bury v Tranmere - Home win

Wolves v Millwall - Home win

The last is my personal nap for the weekend, Wolves are still in with a chance of the play offs and must win and millwall are done, this game will go off, not just on the pitch they will be trashing the city centre by midday, anyone that has been will know this could be the best thing for it

Good luck one and all

[quote user="Josh Linton"]Hello Everyone,

Thanks Nigel for the opportunity to pick this weeks bets,

I certainly never expected to be doing this after only joining in for the first time a few weeks ago!

Norwich 2 - 2 Fulham £1 stake @16/1 (I beleive this is called "a Desmond")

Norwich 3 - 1 Fulham £1 stake @10/1

Bassong to score anytime £1 stake @10/1

Hooper to score anytime £2 stake @11/10

Fulham to win £1 stake @15/2 (cover bet incase the Fulham hoodoo strikes again, should net stake back)

Thanks to everyone who selected

Josh

PS - nearly forgot my pick for DDD, good luck by the way.

I like TIL1010s suggestion of FENERBACHE so I''ll go with that.[/quote]

Great stuff Josh! Thank you for these. You''ve covered a lot of good options there and with that insurance just in case the worst happens. Bassong is definitely due a goal too! And great staking plan with Hooper. You''ve given us every chance of adding to the pot.

I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

Norwich 2 – 2 Fulham

£1.00 Bill Hill

18/1

£19.00

Norwich 3 – 1 Fulham

£1.00 Bill Hill

11/1

£12.00

Bassong to score anytime

£1.00 Bet 365

10/1

£11.00

Hooper to score anytime

£2.00 Bet 365

11/10

£4.20 

Fulham to win

£1.00 Bet 365

7/1

£8.00

Good luck with these Josh. Thanks again and great to have you on board.

H[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]Thank you everybody for your picks and support, sorry if I didn''t include your pick I''m sure you''ll get over it, right here we go

Lyon v Evian - Home win

Fenerbache v Balikesirspor - Home win

Gil Vicente v Benfica - Away win

MK Dons v Yeovil - Home win

Bury v Tranmere - Home win

Wolves v Millwall - Home win

The last is my personal nap for the weekend, Wolves are still in with a chance of the play offs and must win and millwall are done, this game will go off, not just on the pitch they will be trashing the city centre by midday, anyone that has been will know this could be the best thing for it

Good luck one and all[/quote]

Thanks Ben. What a chance we have with these! You''ve done us all proud as usual and unless something extraordinary happens I''m sure we''ll be celebrating on Sunday. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and the potential pay out is £46.41. Here are the details : -

Wolves

2/5

12:15 Sat

DDD

Bury

11/20

3:00 Sat

Wes, Graham

Lyon

2/7

4:00 Sat

Leeds, Greg, Mandie, MMMK

Fenerbahce

1/6

5:00 Sat

Tilly, Cosmic, Josh

Benfica

2/5

6:00 Sat

Parma

MK Dons

2/9

12:15 Sun

Yankee, Lessingham, Crabby

So that''s five games tomorrow spread out through the afternoon and evening and then the last one on Sunday. Good luck buddy and all PUPs. As Statto always says here''s hoping for a City win and a PUPs win.

Sorry I''m late, work getting in the way of far more enjoyable pastimes. Anyway, may I have a Lyon win this week please.

Best of luck all, especially Josh and DDD, great picks all round.

Josh, it was 3-1 in the 90th minute! So close buddy and so unlucky!

For Ben Wolves, Bury and Lyon have all won. Fenerbahce are drawing 3-3 at half time in what looks like a crazy game in Turkey. Hopefully they will sort it out in the second half. Benfica have just kicked off....

Don''t understand how Balikesirspor, who have done so poorly all season, can score three goals away from home. Particularly against Fenerbahce, who conede fewer than most. I''ll just put down to the fact they heard Mr. Tilson bet against them. [:D]

Come on, the good guys, stick two more goals in late for Ben.

Now then Yankee I have stayed the course throughout the season unlike Wolfie and my mate CD who look as though they have thrown in the towel by not picking this week. [:D]

You know what.....I don''t care if the league table is not published until silly o''clock Monday night. [;)]

Seems that i forgot to pick this week... i''ll go for chelsea to beat palace tomorrow.

Very late this week!

Chelsea home win please

Ben, I will be out in the morning so I am crossing my fingers for you to get the win. We know the Dons should have the motivation.