Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 33

Fylde & Gillingham drawing, Lyon & Leeds losing 😞😞😞 Serious PUPs power needed 2nd half.

Looks like the pup power was all used up getting Watford to drop points at home. Next week will be the one!

Unlucky Drinks. Some weeks it''s not meant to be. But we''ll be back winning again soon. Also well unlucky Dundee. 3-1 instead of 3-2 and Honourary PUP Cam scored the second goal and not the first. It was that close. Thanks again both of you[Y]

[quote user="Herman "]What is the table looking like tonight Nutty?[:P]
[/quote]

I suppose you are looking at this from a good news, bad news point of view Herman?

The good news for you is Tilly was wrong as Bayern Munich lost but the bad news is ( and good news for Tilly ) that CDM who is 2nd and Wolfie who is 3rd both backed Lyon came a cropper and Yellowfuture in 4th blew it as well backing Bromley.

Anyway get that league table up Nutty old pal. [:D][;)][H][Y]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

I suppose you are looking at this from a good news, bad news point of view Herman?

The good news for you is Tilly was wrong as Bayern Munich lost but the bad news is ( and good news for Tilly ) that CDM who is 2nd and Wolfie who is 3rd both backed Lyon came a cropper and Yellowfuture in 4th blew it as well backing Bromley.

[/quote]

This is too much like claiming accolades on others misfortune. I did suggest, Mr. Tilson, that you abstain this week and take The Butler to the pictures. Then you would have been able to sit in the back row comfortably, secure in the knowledge that your perch didn''t depend upon others misfortune. Of course, keeping The Butler under control might have had its challenges. He might have thought he was cuddling up to Delia.

A momentus weekend for us PUPs proved to be a difficult weekend for raising funds with far too many upsets for a final six win. Out of the 46 PUPs who picked 25 were right 54%. and of the 30 different outcomes 16 were right 53%. Dundee was unlucky with his match two bets of a 3-2 win and Jerome scoring first in a win. Of course it was 3-1 and Jerome scored second.  

But Dundee had pick of the week with Dundee v Aberdeen draw coming in at 27/10. For once out doing our draw expert Wooster who did correctly suggest a 3-1 win for Norwich. Inchy''s win with MK Dons means he takes over the mantle of most profitable picker on +7.65. 

No such positives to report for our league table. The top four, who have been so consistent all season, had a collective bad day and all picked losers. Here''s the latest league table showing those with at least 50% correct from at least half the available weeks : -

PUP Wins Picks Win% Profitability
Til1010 31 33 94% 4.04
CD Mullins 19 21 90% 3.19
Feedthewolf 28 31 90% 4.66
Mr Angry 29 33 88% 5.50
Purple Canary 29 33 88% 3.72
Yellowfuture 28 32 88% 4.55
Chellecity 28 32 88% 3.38
Inchy 27 32 84% 7.65
Herman 27 33 82% 6.09
Parma ham''s gone mouldy 27 33 82% 4.75
jb 27 33 82% 2.04
Beauseant 18 22 82% -0.35
Mandie Moo 26 32 81% 4.17
Kathy 25 31 81% 3.71
Hector Brockelbank 25 31 81% 0.94
Splutcho 25 32 78% 6.25
Diesel Doris 25 32 78% 5.45
Twidio 14 18 78% 1.33
Bor Bor Bor 23 30 77% 4.04
Mandie Moo''s Mear Kat 23 30 77% 1.13
Vindo 23 30 77% -1.20
Trent Canary 25 33 76% -1.05
Statto28 25 33 76% -1.52
Cosmic Twin 25 33 76% -2.39
Stewfil 11 15 73% 1.86
Hissing Sid 24 33 73% -0.29
Mr Apples 23 32 72% 0.42
Jellytot 17 24 71% 2.33
nutty nigel 23 33 70% 0.63
GMF 23 33 70% 0.53
NWC 18 26 69% -1.96
Lappinitup 22 32 69% 6.53
Gregt 19 28 68% 2.58
AJ 22 33 67% -1.31
Yankee 22 33 67% -4.35
Lake District Canary 18 27 67% 2.25
Swindoncanary 21 32 66% -5.55
Cityangel 18 28 64% 0.98
Leedscanary 18 28 64% -4.53
Norfolkchance1 21 33 64% 1.99
Graham Humphrey 20 32 63% -3.18
City-til-I-die 18 29 62% -2.93
Pauls Ferry 10 18 56% -0.53
Gingerpele 10 18 56% -1.80
DDD 12 22 55% -5.16

Just thought I''d add these photos and message from Emma for those who hadn''t seen them elsewhere. It really was a very humbling and uplifting experience.

Great to see you all again today, thank you for your support half time was amazing. Will send more photos later in week smile emoticon ‪#‎otbc‬

And here''s our four representatives on the pitch at half-time. They did us proud.

Mandie Thorpe''s photo.

Mandie Thorpe''s photo.

Blimey Nutty what a motley crew. Is this seriously the best you could do ?........A ginger, a gravy swilling Northerner, our resident alcoholic and a reject from the Dad''s Army auditions. [:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Mandie Thorpe''s photo.

Blimey Nutty what a motley crew. Is this seriously the best you could do ?........A ginger, a gravy swilling Northerner, our resident alcoholic and a reject from the Dad''s Army auditions. [:D]
[/quote]

NBS

L-R: Me (Mandie Moo - the ginger), Leedscanary (Kevin - gravy swilling northerner), Graham Humphrey (resident alcoholic), Hissing Sid (Ian - Dad''s Army reject)

Can I just thank Eddie again for the opportunity to represent our PUPs across the county, country and the world!! Had a fantastic afternoon watching the DS team before our game and then getting to go pitchside - even though we missed the first goal - but we all celebrated like we''d seen it!!!

The DS team are all fantastic and watching them with their enthusiasm, team spirit and general good attitude makes me proud to be part of not only this fund-raising effort, but part of a community club. For me it feels like our fund-raising (including waiting on a Sunday night for results from far-flung corners of the world) really means something - long may it continue.

OTBC

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

This is too much like claiming accolades on others misfortune. I did suggest, Mr. Tilson, that you abstain this week and take The Butler to the pictures. Then you would have been able to sit in the back row comfortably, secure in the knowledge that your perch didn''t depend upon others misfortune. Of course, keeping The Butler under control might have had its challenges. He might have thought he was cuddling up to Delia.

[/quote]

I thought Nutty had strived to keep this sort of "comment" off  this thread to avoid it degenerating as others do.

Does this not apply to you YC?

I will leave this here as I for one don''t want to be accused of "spoiling the Pups"

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I thought Nutty had strived to keep this sort of "comment" off  this thread to avoid it degenerating as others do.

Does this not apply to you YC?

I will leave this here as I for one don''t want to be accused of "spoiling the Pups"

[/quote]

Yes, it does, Butler. It was intended as fun but, if it offends the sensitivity of even one poster then it is wrong. So I apologise to you and, of course, to Nutty because he wouldn''t want even a single PUP to be offended.

[quote user="Mandie Moo"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

Blimey Nutty what a motley crew. Is

this seriously the best you could do ?........A ginger, a gravy swilling

Northerner, our resident alcoholic and a reject from the Dad''s Army auditions.

[:D]

[/quote] NBS L-R: Me (Mandie Moo - the ginger), Leedscanary (Kevin - gravy

swilling northerner), Graham Humphrey (resident alcoholic), Hissing Sid (Ian -

Dad''s Army reject) Can I just thank Eddie again for the opportunity to represent

our PUPs across the county, country and the world!! Had a fantastic afternoon

watching the DS team before our game and then getting to go pitchside - even

though we missed the first goal - but we all celebrated like we''d seen it!!! The

DS team are all fantastic and watching them with their enthusiasm, team spirit

and general good attitude makes me proud to be part of not only this

fund-raising effort, but part of a community club. For me it feels like our

fund-raising (including waiting on a Sunday night for results from far-flung

corners of the world) really means something - long may it continue.

OTBC[/quote]

I had a fantastic day too Mandie. And I agree whole heartedly with your

sentiments about our fund raising. It''s community at its finest because it takes

40 to 50 of us each week, brought together by our collective support for

Norwich City, to achieve what we do. You four were worthy representatives and

thank you for helping make the day so special for all of us wherever we

were.

[quote user="DundeeFc"]are you doing an international pick this weekend ? nigel[/quote]

We will be doing the six games. Pauls Ferry is in charge and we will be offering him suggestions from the matches played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. There will be no match bet, the next one will be Easter Monday''s game against Sheffield Wednesday.

[quote user="Mandie Moo"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

NBS

L-R: Me (Mandie Moo - the ginger), Leedscanary (Kevin - gravy swilling northerner), Graham Humphrey (resident alcoholic), Hissing Sid (Ian - Dad''s Army reject)

Can I just thank Eddie again for the opportunity to represent our PUPs across the county, country and the world!! Had a fantastic afternoon watching the DS team before our game and then getting to go pitchside - even though we missed the first goal - but we all celebrated like we''d seen it!!!

The DS team are all fantastic and watching them with their enthusiasm, team spirit and general good attitude makes me proud to be part of not only this fund-raising effort, but part of a community club. For me it feels like our fund-raising (including waiting on a Sunday night for results from far-flung corners of the world) really means something - long may it continue.

OTBC[/quote]Thanks, it''s always good to put faces to names or in this case usernames.