paddycanary

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

544 Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. "I'm afraid I can't let you say that Robert."
  2. 🎼🎹🎢He broke the code Woah-oh-oh🎧🎡🎷🎸🎻
  3. The Sun can hardly be relied upon as a barometer of which direction we now go. A complete change of atmosphere is required.
  4. Yep, it always grates on me how you can finish fourth or fifth and still compete in a "Champions" League. Very few will remember who comes fourth or fifth in this summer's Euros or Olympics.
  5. You're a bit "whelmed" and I'm quite gruntled to hear you choose that word! πŸ‘
  6. We'll just have to take it on the chin
  7. I was expecting a mildly amusing tumbleweed video
  8. 4-0 drubbing, brilliant! 😁
  9. Daniel's return from Leeds would ensure a Stormy relationship with the board members upstairs. Perhaps he could pay them off?
  10. Football 90 by Panini exploded in my school. I got every Norwich player except Disco Dale Gordon! Still hurts.
  11. Just asked him there now. Reckons you might well be right; recently won a hat-trick of player of the months and could be a great option. However he had a caveat about a similar kiwi goalkeeper who left and flopped so you never know.
  12. Shamrock Rovers, Athletic Bilbao, Bayern Munich, Bari, Ajax. The young lad supports Wellington Phoenix over in New Zealand.