Sign in to follow this  
yoda

Our fans

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Ricardo

"I have booed for better players than Whits and far better managers than Alex Neil."

Sheer Class.

Whose the best player you have ever booed?[/quote]Hmm difficult one. I remember booing Wes when he didn''t celebrate scoring against Villa but he remains one of my favourite players of recent years. Forgiven and forgotten, I don''t hold grudges.I''ve booed lots of opposition players. Eric Gates was a great little player of 1p5wich but I never tired of giving him the full treatment. If I met him in the street I''d happily shake his hand but boo silently as he walked away.[:D]Football is about pain and pleasure, great highs and great lows. Cheering and booing are all part of that picture.

[quote user="Buh"]Unreal attitude from some fans.

All out civil war against these people until they never darken carrow road again is the only option.[/quote]You''d have to kill me to stop me going BUH old son.Then I ''d probably boo from the grave.[:(]

We''ll boo if we want....

We''ll boo if we want....

We are the Barclay.....

We''ll boo if we want!

I think you should always Boo a new manager just so he gets the full CR experience early on in his tenure, best possible welcome.

Pride at poor support

These are the people that need to make a choice

[quote user="Buh"]Pride at poor support

These are the people that need to make a choice

Sign up and support the club or go home[/quote]I''ve been signed up for over 60 years sunshine and if I want to boo you and nobody else is going to stop me if I feel its warranted.There''s lots of things I don''t like, for instance people who chant our song instead of singing it but I don''t advocate that they should be pulled from the crowd by snatch squads and crucified on the centre circle for half time entertainment.

Nothing but a bed blocker at this point

I dont deny you were a fan but this state you are in now. It''s an abomination.

It holds the club back.

Well thats me sold....I''m booing next home game. Paid my money, so its up to Neil and the players to ensure I get valuefor money or I''ll give it some large!😂

I''m going to boo every single player individually as his name is read out pre match. Gets their minds focussed on the task ahead. Also every time ruddy keeps the ball in play via a goal kick I will sarcastically cheer it, then boo!

The next time we score at home everyone booooooo! That should confuse the hell out of the players and unite all fans!

Things are always ugly post relegation ... The poisonous mood at Carrow Road is the same as when Worthy was dismissed.

We were spoilt during the Lambert years and now expect too much.

Alex Neil is part of the rebuild. Not backing him to the hilt will only serve to delay the progress that he is eager to make. We will have poor days and Saturday was one of them. The more we over react and throw our dummies out of the pram the more hesitant the players will become and the more off days we will have.

If you want to win every weekend go and support Chelsea or Man City.

Amazing that when you call fans on not supporting their team yet insist on turning up aka the walking dead every week you grt compared to a nazi

Did booing at your radio make any difference on Saturday?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Since the end of November we''ve taken 16 points from 8 games.

[/quote]

But during the month of November we took 1 point from a possible 16.

[/quote]

I mean 1 point from 12. [:$]

[/quote]

So how long is that November record going to be relevant Tilly?  It obviously has a greater bearing on your judgements than the 8 games since November. So how about the 10 from 5 games in August and the 10 from 5 games in September? Are they past their sell by date now and as irrelevant as the 16 from 8 since November? What is soooo special about November[:^)]

[quote user="Indy"]And Nutty dress it up any way you lije without the fans reaction Chase would never have sold up! But thats just the way you want to see things in your green n yellow world![/quote]

I''m sorry Indy but there''s not a grain of truth in that. The fans reaction would have chased me out. And probably you. But it did nothing to help remove the fat controller. If anything it had the opposite effect as he dug in his heels and rounded up the Met. We had a year of it. And he didn''t budge. And had no intention of doing so. In the end he took Watling''s money because he had no choice. It was that or nothing.

Same with all that poisonous Worthy Out stuff. Had no effect. We had a year of it. We got to the point of the famous St Andrews hall showdown and still went another 8 months before results saw Worthy depart.

It went on after that and fan pressure had as much to do with him going as finances.

As for the Worthy fiasco well that again was a dig your heals in as you say with this current board and one of a number of mistakes not learned from.....repeated with Hughton.

You see things your way and I remember the atmosphere in Chases later time as bad as it was Saturday.

Sorry Indy but it went on for over a year. It finished in May just before the Palace game when Watlings Wallet came into play. It had nothing to do with fan pressure. We can all have opinions but we can''t rewrite history.

2nd of May as I was on my way to York. I also remember a rather bad year in the stands. It was about 6 months or so from the point of the real unrest I believe.

Indy wrote the following post at 27/01/2015 10:43 PM:

Do they Pooooooo.........?

They Pooooo if they Boooooo Indy.

Not a pleasant place to be last Saturday!

But it does give them a sense of relief, a bit like Ricky was saying.

Booing at the radio on Saturday Buh? No, Dermot O''Leary wasn''t actually that bad so I didn''t feel the need to boo him.

[quote user="ricardo"]I can''t see what the problem is here. When I''m happy I cheer and when things start to go wrong I tend to be rather less noisey. Eventually when I become incensed with either the Ref, a player, the team or the manager, I then feel that a boo is totally in order.If you don''t let people know when you are unhappy with a performance then there are likely to continue dishing up $hit.On Saturday I booed the Ref, Whits, and the manager for the substitutions. At the end I booed the entire team for a pathetic effort in a must win game.I

speak for myself alone and I don''t expect that everyone will agree with me but I have no intention of changing the habit of a lifetime at this late stage. And if I''m honest I couldn''t give a toss if other people don''t like it.BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Sums my feelings up entirely. Don''t like the distinction being made between customers and supporters, essentially we are all both.

[quote user="Felixfan"][quote user="ricardo"]I can''t see what the problem is here. When I''m happy I cheer and when things start to go wrong I tend to be rather less noisey. Eventually when I become incensed with either the Ref, a player, the team or the manager, I then feel that a boo is totally in order.If you don''t let people know when you are unhappy with a performance then there are likely to continue dishing up $hit.On Saturday I booed the Ref, Whits, and the manager for the substitutions. At the end I booed the entire team for a pathetic effort in a must win game.I

speak for myself alone and I don''t expect that everyone will agree with me but I have no intention of changing the habit of a lifetime at this late stage. And if I''m honest I couldn''t give a toss if other people don''t like it.BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Sums my feelings up entirely. Don''t like the distinction being made between customers and supporters, essentially we are all both.[/quote]Thank you Felixfan, If I was merely a customer I would have jacked it during one of our many $hit periods during the 1960''s.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]  What is soooo special about November[:^)]

[/quote]

Nothing at all special about November but what is special  about your line in the sand you selected starting 1st December. I was looking at the big picture because based on your figures we should achieve 56 points from your start point until the end of the season. Are you seriously trying to tell me we will achieve that ?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

famous St Andrews hall showdown

[/quote]

Just for the avoidance of you attempting to rewrite history which is something you bang on about again and again history will show it was an open meeting arranged so any fan of Norwich city could attend and speak if they so desired but hey you see it as a showdown.