Sign in to follow this  
yoda

Our fans

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

But it did nothing to help remove the fat controller. If anything it had the opposite effect as he dug in his heels and rounded up the Met.

[/quote]

No Nutty, Chase did not round up the Met. He had no input into Policing outside the ground. The decision to have horses would have been made by the match day commander so as Norfolk Police does not have a mounted section the nearest available after Essex and Notts is the Met. Police experience shows that 1 horse is as good and effective as 10 men. 6 horses or 60 extra men on foot I will let you decide which looks more OTT.

Ha Rickyyyyy, I reckon you and Felix are lost somewhere between being a spectator, customer and consumer. Nothing wrong with that though, you pay your money and make the choice. If you were a supporter you''d be one who supports in the good times but not in the bad times which would be a fairweather supporter which would be an insult....

Being a supporter entails actually doing something to support. The finest example I''ve seen this season was at Brentford where they were totally partisan, the officials were always wrong unless brentford were on the right end of the decision. We always fouled and they never did. They will be worth a fair few points to Brentfordat the end of the season. The time for saying "actually that was a penalty" or criticising your own is after the game is over. That''s my view of support but I understand others may differ.

Tilly, the last 8 games are relevant because its current. The whole season is the bigger picture. Not sure what relevance just November has...

Oh and having the Andrews on speed dial has achieved diddly squat.....

;)

Glad you mentioned ''current'' there Nutty especially as you are not a fan of changing the manager mid term a subject you have had plenty to say on time and again on numerous threads. Prior to the day Neil Adams departed we had witnessed a complete no show at Preston and the game before that a shambolic performance at Reading. On both occasions Neil cut a sad lonely figure who had obviously lost his grip on things( for whatever reason).So are you saying ''current'' only applies to form and not circumstances surrounding performance ?

[quote user="Buh"]Nothing but a bed blocker at this point I dont deny you were a fan but this state you are in now. It''s an abomination. It holds the club back.[/quote]

It''s at times like this I wish you were a new born kitten and there was a bucket of water handy.

(Please note no animals were harmed in the printing of this post.)

Im not sure of your point Tilly. Adams resignation meant we had to make changes during the season. Like it or not that''s the reality. So what is relevant about the games in November and those two games after Christmas? I bet you''re miffed because with Adams resigning you don''t feel like you''ve got your pound of flesh ;)

My point remains that despite all the upheaval with managers and coaches and despite all the whinging wining booing and hollering on Saturday we still have taken 16 points from the 8 games since the end of November. Who knows what will happen in the future but for now I can see plenty of positives in that.

We''ve take 0 points from 1 game at home in the last week....I I can see the negative in this! 😊

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Ha Rickyyyyy, I reckon you and Felix are lost somewhere between being a spectator, customer and consumer. [/quote]

As a supporter and fan of NCFC, I have never been lost Nutty old mate.Angry, elated, distraught, excited, disappointed, ecstatic, desparing, hopeful and maybe even sucidal at times but never ever lost.[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Im not sure of your point Tilly. Adams resignation meant we had to make changes during the season. Like it or not that''s the reality. So what is relevant about the games in November and those two games after Christmas? I bet you''re miffed because with Adams resigning you don''t feel like you''ve got your pound of flesh ;) My point remains that despite all the upheaval with managers and coaches and despite all the whinging wining booing and hollering on Saturday we still have taken 16 points from the 8 games since the end of November. Who knows what will happen in the future but for now I can see plenty of positives in that.[/quote]

Why take it from the end of November and not the beginning ?. Maybe because it would somewhat dilute your 2 points a game. Those games in November are just as relevant in my book. Could they have been a blip before the car crashes that were Reading and Preston.

How pound of flesh remark is just stupid and not worth a response. 

The reason I took it from the end of November and not the start because the Wigan game was the first game that Mick Phelan had helped prepare the team. Why did you take it from the start of November[:^)]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Ha Rickyyyyy, I reckon you and Felix are lost somewhere between being a spectator, customer and consumer. [/quote]

As a supporter and fan of NCFC, I have never been lost Nutty old mate.Angry, elated, distraught, excited, disappointed, ecstatic, desparing, hopeful and maybe even sucidal at times but never ever lost.[Y][/quote]

Like I said Rickyyyyy, we all see things differently[:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Ha Rickyyyyy, I reckon you and Felix are lost somewhere between being a spectator, customer and consumer. [/quote]

As a supporter and fan of NCFC, I have never been lost Nutty old mate.Angry, elated, distraught, excited, disappointed, ecstatic, desparing, hopeful and maybe even sucidal at times but never ever lost.[Y][/quote]

Like I said Rickyyyyy, we all see things differently[:)]

[/quote]Indeed, and long may it remain so.

Always heard coppers liked to drown kittens, glad to have to confirmed.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]The reason I took it from the end of November and not the start because the Wigan game was the first game that Mick Phelan had helped prepare the team. Why did you take it from the start of November[:^)][/quote]

There was me thinking that it was because 16 points from the last 8 games looks better than 17 from the last 12 Phelan or no Phelan. [:P]

I thought I''d already made that plain but if not apologies, it''s been a long thread. You still didn''t say why you chose the beginning of November oir indeed what your point was....