Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jenkins

love a quiet messageboard

Funny that Nutty, Johnson out right midfield and not central....Whittaker getting forward more and Martin looking like a central defender when Turner isn''t playing.

How things work when a slight tweek is made.....by who? Who knows and who cares the management team are now having success as a team, the players appear to be benefitting and the corener has been turned, don''t you think?

So it was Turner all along then.......

OK...........................

I hope you''re more careful when you cross the road Indy[;)]

From my point of view and have said from the start of the season Turner is the weak link at the back, got my backside kicked by a lot of you, but stick by it.....he''s not as good as some on here think IMO.

Just saying that its not coinsidence that we have an upturn since Phelan has come in. Is it that his years of experience has the players believing in themselves? Is it he has passed his thoughts on where the players might be better suited and along wit Adams made the changes.....who knows but there is a real shift in form and my that please continue.....

I don''t know who''s responsible for what Indy. There must be a difference because Adams sacked the previous coach and the Phelan was appointed. Great result today. The little things are going our way and we''re converting our chances. Maybe we''re more effective as a unit since Phelan came. But what I would say is we played far better against Charlton than we did today. And could easily have won by as many. Football really is a funny old game......

Oh heck I agree that we have played better Nutty, no doubt, but the player look at ease, happy and have a sense of being a Team.....maybe thats the change!

All I know is that today was a day everyone knew we were going to win.....the players, evens when Jerome missed in the fisrt minute, just felt that they had huge belief.

It just felt good today and any number of players including Whittaker could have been MOTM.

Like I said Millwall were not the worst team I''ve seen at Carrow Road.

Great day.

[quote user="Jenkins"]Clearly a North Korean cyber attack on the Pink un Message Board, or did we win?😳[/quote]Rather busy tonight[:O]

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Jenkins"]Clearly a North Korean cyber attack on the Pink un Message Board, or did we win?😳[/quote]Rather busy tonight[:O][/quote]Well, as one "supporter" has confessed, presumably on behalf of the tens of others who fit his sorry example...[quote user="Baldyboy"]No I didn''t post after those games (Millwall and Huddersfield), although the

first half against Huddersfield was shocking too**, thats because I hoped

we had turned the corner, BUT, what i witnessed today was yet another

shambles against a very poor Reading side, the same as when we played

them at home.[/quote]** Note he has nothing to say about the eventual 5-0 scoreline, only that the "first half was shocking"Shameful "support".I am sick of people thinking supporting Norwich City gives them some kind of guarantee of, or entitlement to, success or enjoyment.  It is nothing more than a decision people have made in their lives to support a specific professional sports team, and comes with no promises.  When it clearly makes some people so unhappy and miserable, I wonder why they don''t just jack it in and take up gardening or visit Notcutts at a weekend.  Heaven knows it can''t make them worse.Unless of course some people enjoy being angry and miserable..."It is difficult to free fools from the chains which they revere."

To be fair to Baldyboy he has always been an extremely whiny twit. Some of the others just seem to be desperate to get the knives out.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Where''s Baldy?

Reggie?

barclay48/49?

Ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh[/quote]My God, you really are a tawt, BBB.If you look on Miggo''s ''Onwards Upwards'' thread , I''d posted a congratulatory message within 20 minutes of the final whistle.But, then again, never let the truth get in the way of a blinkered narrow rant eh, mate ?Just grow up FFS, and enjoy this evening, without resorting to your tedious unfunny smart ass comments. There''s a good lad.

Baldy and Highland, Reggie too

Reading and Indy join the crew

Newton and friends don''t have much fun

trolling the Pink Un when Norwich have won

Bunch of binners

(Full of pig sh*t)

Bunch of binners

(Ain''t no fan)

With apologies to neil Morrissey, who remains the worst actor in show business.

It''s so quiet on here! Can someone at least put on some whale song or "pan pipe moods"

I can take some of the blame, as there was an impromptu post game gathering at HQ morty that made several posters lose the proper use of their fingers.

Bor Bor Bor wrote the following post at 08/02/2015 8:07 AM:

Baldy and Highland, Reggie too

Reading and Indy join the crew

Newton and friends don''t have much fun

trolling the Pink Un when Norwich have

Bor the problem I have is reading the absolute idiotic posts of those radio fans who have not got a clue what they are talking about

How anyone can claim Jerone should now be starting instead of Grabbam - without appreciating why Jerone was dropped is astounding

How fools can claim its a shame Lafferty left even tho the club begged him to stay are clearly deluded

26 starts, never lasted more than 60 mins, & booked 8 times scored one

Even more hilarious was Chickens claim that he was played out of position & was really a target man - for goodness sake he was regularly out jumped by 5ft 6ins RB midgets

Lets hope we never seen him in Norwich colours again - complete waste of money

I could go on but I am laughing so much

A Load of Squit wrote the following post at 08/02/2015 10:41 AM:

Yes, the rest of us laugh during your posts as well

H Squit

Troll up early alert - no view no opinion no comment as normal - cant u post anything coherent - or do u just thrive on ridiculous slick comments ?

Have another sad sunday

what did the game look like of the radio squit

Tumbleweeds tumble by as a distant chapel bell rings out in the wind.