Sign in to follow this  
#

Don't give POT'`s to Snoddy!

Wiz, have you seen him play with your naked eyes or only on a stream? Thickle fan still telling other, ''true'' fans, what to do. Just disappear from here you moronic fan (or stick to posting on Carrowroad.net with your other numpty friends!)

[quote user="hogesar"]Snoddy deserved POTS and the order of the top 3 was exactly how I said it would be.

At least it shows the majority of NCFC fans do recognise a good player, even if stream-watchers aka LDC and lHarman and co don''t seem to..[/quote]

My opinion of Snoddy and his limitations won''t change.  The matches I have seen him at - live - were mixed performances at best.  

He may well be our best player and deserve pots for that - but imo that doesn''t say very much for the rest of them this season..............

Today summed up his season perfectly. Lots of huff and puff, but absolutely no end product. Twice in the first half he managed to find no-one when in a great position down the right. Second half he bottled the one on one with the keeper and then when we had a three on three tried to beat his man when he should have played the simple ball.

You can''t fault his effort, but it''s all about Robert Snodgrass. We need eleven team players and unfortunately Snodgrass isn''t ever going to be one of those.

Hopefully he''ll get his move to Celtic, be with his family and NCFC will be a better place without him.

[quote user="hogesar"]Snoddy deserved POTS and the order of the top 3 was exactly how I said it would be.

At least it shows the majority of NCFC fans do recognise a good player, even if stream-watchers aka LDC and lHarman and co don''t seem to..[/quote]

We have something called Television over here in Australia.

We are even luckier since running water has been installed in the last 10 years too!

I did state he would probably win it but I still back up my claim that fans easily forget things and only really remember what has happened in more recent games!

Olsson should have won it IMO!

[quote user="sgncfc"]No, voting for Snodgrass as POTS shows that most Norwich fans have very short memories.

This is a player who was total garbage for the first half of the season (no assists and 1 goal) and has only really turned up since January.

Norwich supporters are always too quick to praise hard work and commitment rather than judge on ability and impact.

8 out of 10 of his final balls are hopeless.

If we can seriously get £5m for him from anyone I will be absolutely over the moon. He is up there with David Marshall in the loyalty stakes.[/quote]

Very much this!

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Today summed up his season perfectly. Lots of huff and puff, but absolutely no end product. Twice in the first half he managed to find no-one when in a great position down the right. Second half he bottled the one on one with the keeper and then when we had a three on three tried to beat his man when he should have played the simple ball.

You can''t fault his effort, but it''s all about Robert Snodgrass. We need eleven team players and unfortunately Snodgrass isn''t ever going to be one of those.

Hopefully he''ll get his move to Celtic, be with his family and NCFC will be a better place without him.[/quote]

Spot on.

Hughton Out.

Today summed up his season perfectly. Lots of huff and puff, but absolutely no end product. Twice in the first half he managed to find no-one when in a great position down the right. Second half he bottled the one on one with the keeper and then when we had a three on three tried to beat his man when he should have played the simple ball.

Hopefully he''ll get his move to Celtic, be with his family and NCFC will be a better place without him.

Spot on.

Hughton Out.

What? He''s OUT of the closet? What must his wife think? And what about the children?

[quote user="skippdogg"]wiz is a tool.[/quote]

Think we all know this mate - just wonder why people bite on his trolling.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="hogesar"]Snoddy deserved POTS and the order of the top 3 was exactly how I said it would be.

My opinion of Snoddy and his limitations won''t change.  The matches I have seen him at - live - were mixed performances at best.  

He may well be our best player and deserve pots for that - but imo that doesn''t say very much for the rest of them this season..............

[/quote]That is basically true unfortunately. He''s a player of average ability but puts a shift in. But when you try and think of anyone better this seasons it turns out that depressingly there just wasn''t.Yesterday''s game was a prime example. The team were just flat, disinterested and woefully lacking in precision and accuracy for a team playing the game at such a slow pace.It was quite nice for the last 15 minutes when Loza and Bennett came on just to see a couple of players who gave a shit.

[quote user="skippdogg"]wiz is a tool.[/quote]

Huzzah! [:D]

Couldn''t have put it better.

Can''t wait to see a Norwich team without him.

Hopefully the ridiculous award of POTS is to make sure someone signs him up.

Olssson best player this season followed by Ruddy by a long way.