Sign in to follow this  
Account Closed

Mr Mcnally You Owe Us a Statement at the Very Least-Now

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Can anyone answer this - If McNally wanted Hughton out say before Christmas and Delia/MWJ and others did not, where does that leave McNally?

Does the fact that Bowkett has been away in Italy attending to his business matters effected the atmosphere of the board. To those of you in the know these may sound like odd questions but I''m baffled how my apparent image of a dynamic well run club has been shattered.

I particularly cannot make out what is going on with McNally. It''s almost as if he''s had a personality transplant and is now a clone of Doomcaster past.

He was lambasted by the media regarding the interviews he gave last month and was misquoted. I''m sure the ''old'' McNally would have responded notwithstanding the sad passing of his father.[/quote]

I agree and photos of him out looking absolutely wasted in Lloyds last night making indiscreet comments to fans do nothing to rebuild my confidence. In my view something has hone on with him back around the time he dented his twitter account. Since then he''s been virtually silent and over this Hughton business surprisingly unwilling to act.

What photos of him in Lloyds? Where are these?So basically Hughton will survive today because McNally has a hangover! [:P]What on earth is going on at our club?

McNally said in the goreham interview that his job was under scrutiny as much as Hughton''s....

Failure clearly would not be an option....

he "used to" work for Fulham, he "used to" Work for Celtic.. he might have "used to work" for Norwich soon too....

[quote user="Jim Smith"] I agree and photos of him out looking absolutely wasted in Lloyds last night making indiscreet comments to fans do nothing to rebuild my confidence. [/quote]

Good luck with this post Jim as I don''t think you will have heard the end of it.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Is it just me or does our friend Lakey sound well pi55ed off this morning ?[/quote]

I''m still unhappy about yesterday''s first half, maybe that shows.  What doesn''t help is looking on here and seeing the usual numskulls trying to say "told you so" all over the place.  The season isn''t over and there are still games to play and points to win.  Save the  "told you so''s" - if that''s what people want to do - till such a time as it actually means something.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Jim Smith"] I agree and photos of him out looking absolutely wasted in Lloyds last night making indiscreet comments to fans do nothing to rebuild my confidence. [/quote]

Good luck with this post Jim as I don''t think you will have heard the end of it.

[/quote]

Why Til? Not my claims. Were several photos on twitter last night posted by fans he posed for also quoting him about our season. Bit indiscreet when fans are hurting after a potentially devastating defeat.

Just saw the photo on twitter. Part of me thinks he has every right to go out for a drink after work. However, to be talking about the game when under the influence may not necessarily be the smartest thing for a ceo to do.

The club seems to be all over the place from the broad right down to the fans at the minute - so much for all pulling in the same direction

Oh never mind.....just another day gone by in the life of a Premiership Football Club.....

Roll On this time next week when on this ''dying a death football forum'' there will be either a Moanathon or a Yippeeathon......

Ah Mellow old chap I fear you are becoming delirious, a marvellous natural escape valve within the human spirit.

I too am descending fast - what a lovely feeling.

WIBBLE

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]

Just saw the photo on twitter. Part of me thinks he has every right to go out for a drink after work. However, to be talking about the game when under the influence may not necessarily be the smartest thing for a ceo to do.

The club seems to be all over the place from the broad right down to the fans at the minute - so much for all pulling in the same direction

[/quote]

I don''t disagree. They all have the right to honour for a drink. Just doesn''t help make me feel more confident that things are under control when after our most costly defeat of the season our chief exec is openly out on the beers describing our season in the manner he supposedly did.

I will admit I''m a bit touchy after yesterday''s defeat but does not improve my confidence.

[quote user="Getalife"]Is this the pic to which you refer-found on social media international
[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/1zdn51v.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

Thoze laideez iz well fit!

Well

Mello Yello
easy to see why men are tempted to  stray looking at these brazen lasses. 

Crikey! Who would have thought the CEO  is the only one able to score on match days