Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Now We have The Militants.

Well I defy anyone to say that I didn''t try to answer the op in my first reply.  I even asked a question for clarification.   Then City 1st bulldozed in with his usual  innimitable impression of a....well........bulldozer.  All I have been doing since is trying to get some sense out of him...........I gave up.

trying to get some ''sense out him'' ................................. by lying, yet againand getting upset when he points out my lies

I think I will have to hide behind a nickname in future to prevent further criticism from Til!! All I have ever wanted in my 60 years of supporting NCFC is for the team to do well and the fans to support the team through thick and thin.

[quote user="Myra Hawtree"]I think I will have to hide behind a nickname in future to prevent further criticism from Til!! All I have ever wanted in my 60 years of supporting NCFC is for the team to do well and the fans to support the team through thick and thin.[/quote]

So why write to the press and describe fans with a differing opinion to you as ''Militants'' ?

By the way we all support the team it is the backroom set up that is dividing opinion.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Myra Hawtree"]I think I will have to hide behind a nickname in future to prevent further criticism from Til!! All I have ever wanted in my 60 years of supporting NCFC is for the team to do well and the fans to support the team through thick and thin.[/quote]

So why write to the press and describe fans with a differing opinion to you as ''Militants'' ?

By the way we all support the team it is the backroom set up that is dividing opinion.

[/quote]

Not a Milli Tant, more a Tilly Rant[:''(]

Most fans do support the team through thick and thin. But I struggle to make that case for the boo boys and those who want us to lose games...

Maybe Myra meant them?

[quote user="Myra Hawtree"]Infamy! Infamy! You seem to have it in for me for some reason![/quote]

Infamy, infamy, they''ve all got it in for me!

Wasn''t that Williams not Hawtree(y) [;)]

Myra Hawtree wrote the following post at 22/01/2014 11:09 PM:

I think I will have to hide behind a nickname in future to prevent further criticism from Til!! All I have ever wanted in my 60 years of supporting NCFC is for the team to do well and the fans to support the team through thick and thin.

If your letter is going to be discusses on here perhaps we should all see what it says, can you post the text ?

[quote user="Myra Hawtree"]Infamy! Infamy! You seem to have it in for me for some reason![/quote]

I take it that is your best effort at an answer as to why you wrote to the press and used the expression '' Militants'' ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

In yesterdays EDP there was a letter attacking ''militant'' fans from none other than Myra Hawtree vice chairman of the Norwich City Supporters Trust. No prizes for guessing the subject matter. Obviously she is not content to let the matter drop until the end of the season.

[/quote]She can suck my miltant machetee. Stupid Happy Clapper, bet shes got more than just the Happy Clap

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]Spot on Tilly.I guess some fans just want us to go back to the Championship with a big Brucey Bonus and "Oooooo didnt they do well"Fuckk off, we are Premier League. And I think 99% of us "miltants" want to stay that way and feel its threatened by the current muppet in charge.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]Spot on Tilly.I guess some fans just want us to go back to the Championship with a big Brucey Bonus and "Oooooo didnt they do well"Fuckk off, we are Premier League. And I think 99% of us "miltants" want to stay that way and feel its threatened by the current muppet in charge.[/quote]
Ah sense. Even if it is a little blunt!

What I don''t get is why Myra Hawtree who is vice Chairman of an organisation that touts for fans to come on board ( NCST ) writes to the press criticising her fellow fans and then cops the hump because she is criticised for criticising and suggests she wished she had written not using her proper name.

Weird.

TIL 1010 wrote the following post at 23/01/2014 7:26 PM:

What I don''t get is why Myra Hawtree who is vice Chairman of an organisation that touts for fans to come on board ( NCST ) writes to the press criticising her fellow fans and then cops the hump because she is criticised for criticising and suggests she wished she had written not using her proper name.

This has clearly got you very wound up, what did she actually say?

Whatever next!?! First the caps boycotting games and the the trust calling fans militants! Who is there left to organise demos against the manager...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Whatever next!?! First the caps boycotting games and the the trust calling fans militants! Who is there left to organise demos against the manager...

[/quote]wasn''t there a chap (late of this parish) who was set on encouraging others to ''drive the beggar out'' ?what has happened to that campaign, or is the poor fellow still recovering from being stampeded by police horses (allegedly) ?

[quote user="Vanwink"]TIL 1010 wrote the following post at 23/01/2014 7:26 PM:

This has clearly got you very wound up, what did she actually say?[/quote]

No when he asked her out for a sherry...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Wheel to hoof with the Met''s finest! They don''t make ''em like that anymore...

[/quote]wasn''t he the chair of some splinter group who not only disliked the manager but had a falling out over the coach as well ?

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Wheel to hoof with the Met''s finest! They don''t make ''em like that anymore...

[/quote]wasn''t he the chair of some splinter group who not only disliked the manager but had a falling out over the coach as well ?

[/quote]No wonder they''re angry.

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Was he? I remember a similar storyline in Eastenders....

I don''t remember Tilly getting this exercised about the Fan of the Year advising Ricky to leave.

Obviously there is some kind of Palestinian Popular Front splitter hatred going on here.

To be fair Myra herself would be a fair shout for Fan of the Year. In over 60 years of support I don''t think she''s ever advised anyone to leave our club....

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]I don''t remember Tilly getting this exercised about the Fan of the Year advising Ricky to leave.

Obviously there is some kind of Palestinian Popular Front splitter hatred going on here.[/quote]I really can''t imagine that would be the case. Reading the latest annual report of the Norwich City Supporters'' Trust it appears to be a thoroughly admirable and well-meaning organisation to which no-one could object. And the report mentions that INCSC (ex-NCISA) gave the trust £1,500 upon its winding-up, so it seems as if the two organisations must have been on the friendliest of terms.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]I don''t remember Tilly getting this exercised about the Fan of the Year advising Ricky to leave.

Obviously there is some kind of Palestinian Popular Front splitter hatred going on here.[/quote]I really can''t imagine that would be the case. Reading the latest annual report of the Norwich City Supporters'' Trust it appears to be a thoroughly admirable and well-meaning organisation to which no-one could object. And the report mentions that INCSC (ex-NCISA) gave the trust £1,500 upon its winding-up, so it seems as if the two organisations must have been on the friendliest of terms.[/quote]

Well Tilly clearly has some kind of grievance which seems to the outside eye to be very Life iof Brian. I fully accept that the Trust is honourable. But then again, it is still running and NCISA is not. Also, McNally doesn''t talk to them any more.

It is plainly obvious Purple and Cambridge that you know nothing whatsoever about Myra Hawtree. She has a long history of  being critical towards fans and has regularly written to the press with her views including those in support of Robert Chase. My views on the Trust are of no consequence other than to say their aims will never be achieved at Norwich City. What I cannot understand is why holding the position she does within the Trust she feels the need to continue this crusade of criticising fans.

Oh and by the way Cambridge I think you will find that the Trust also has the view the Club has changed it''s stance towards fans groups since 2009.

TIL 1010 wrote the following post at 23/01/2014 11:39 PM:

It is plainly obvious Purple and Cambridge that you know nothing whatsoever about Myra Hawtree. She has a long history of being critical towards fans and has regularly written to the press with her views including those in support of Robert Chase. My views on the Trust are of no consequence other than to say their aims will never be achieved at Norwich City. What I cannot understand is why holding the position she does within the Trust she feels the need to continue this crusade of criticising fans.

Oh and by the way Cambridge I think you will find that the Trust also has the view the Club has changed it''s stance towards fans groups since 2009.

What did she say and what are the "aims of the trust" that you refer to?