Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Greatest Ever Poster Who Does Not Post Anymore ?

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]No one has mentioned Smudger [:P][/quote]

There are good reasons for this. The least regretted departure until Wiz claims the title.

many great posters have gone and that is a shame but there was only ever one Ardee.

I never met him but on here he was a sweetheart. Knowledgeable, funny and tolerant.

Well of course Arrdee was the greatest ever and of course he no longer posts.

But of the others how can we ever know they don''t post anymore. New posters turn up all the time with a great knowledge of past issues on here. Maybe we are missing people who are still here[:^)]

Thanks Eddie and Inchy for those Ray classics!

Yep, it has to be Arrdee - what a top bloke he was. I do wonder what''s happened to the likes of Cluck and Bly, I was told Cluck still posts here under a different pseudonym though...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well of course Arrdee was the greatest ever and of course he no longer posts.

[/quote]Hard to disagree with that Nutty but in the '' Sheer b*oody mindedness and sticking to his guns through the heaviest flak category '' Smudger must be the undisputed champion of all time.

Smudger was always good for a laugh because in his world he was always right and stuck firmly with it. Camulodunum I always found to be a bit up himself and he tended to look down on everybody. Now W8WBA was good value until somebody found his myspace profile and blew his cover....

That Darren Huckerby was a decent old chap. And Smudger kept it interesting, I wonder why Mark doesn''t post on here anymore - did he get banned or something?

[quote user="Herman "]Shack Attack good football knowledge and funny.

Shyster takes no prisoners. Ditto Arthur Whittle RIP.

Evil Monkey for his top tens.

Mcdougalls Perm, WAY, WITS all m.i.a. And M.I.A.

Good posters go, good posters arrive.[/quote]

M I A is alive and well and can often be found punting a football miles wide at the UEA sports park on Tuesday nights...