Sign in to follow this  
the bristol nest

us v watford thread

It''s irritating when a Championship team seem to be so much more clinical than us. Possession counts for nothing if it''s not used productively. The next goal absolutely has to come from us.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]I''m relying on you lot tonight so..................Oh FFS![:S][/quote]

Can''t you get Radio Norfolk in Suffolk?

[/quote]

Of course you can ....................hearing it (as you well know) is another matter!

All this hughton out crap. Look at tonight and Saturday it''s the strikers and midfielders putting the ball in the net not hughton ,

The players need to look at themselves a lot this season so far , final product has not been good enough !!

[quote user="Dandy Mountfarto"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]I''m not in Norfolk and I''m listening online[/quote]

Via CanariesPlayer or do you have a different radio stream?
[/quote]

An erm, ahem, unnofficial stream[:#]

A Watford side who have made EIGHT changes to the side that beat Barnsley 5-1 last Saturday - score in their first real attacking threat - par for the course!

[quote user="Snakepit Ric"]All this hughton out crap. Look at tonight and Saturday it''s the strikers and midfielders * putting the ball in the net not hughton , The players need to look at themselves a lot this season so far , final product has not been good enough !![/quote]

* NOT

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]An erm, ahem, unnofficial stream[:#][/quote]Share the joy mate, I cancelled my CanariesPlayer subscription as I never used it for anything but cup games

sounds like we are all over them

it might be a mickey mouse competition in some peoples eyes but at the end of the day its against a championship team (albeit a very good one), lose this and get nothing at stoke and the poop will really hit the fan

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Watford is a sh*thole anyway.  It''s like Luton without the cultural element.[/quote]
Yep. Much rather play Bradford.

Can''t think of a single team who has won this competition and ever gone on to achieve anything.  Comfortable with being knocked out so we can focus on the Premier League and FA Cup.

But we''re getting into some good areas.We''re just lacking that little bit of quality in the final third.(cough, cough)

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Can''t think of a single team who has won this competition and ever gone on to achieve anything.  Comfortable with being knocked out so we can focus on the Premier League and FA Cup.

[/quote]We need to get wins though. Just to get some momentum

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Snakepit Ric"]All this hughton out crap. Look at tonight and Saturday it''s the strikers and midfielders * putting the ball in the net not hughton , The players need to look at themselves a lot this season so far , final product has not been good enough !![/quote]

* NOT

[/quote]

Good point cheers !

Johnson hits the bar.Come full time, so may well all.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Hoolahan again proving he''s a top quality Championship player.

[/quote]

What does that say about the rest of the players...