Sign in to follow this  
Prophet

a analytical comment on why hughton must leave

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Alby"]Yet again someone on the forum has a different opinion from some of the regular posters and he''s hounded and bullied as a result. Childish[/quote]

LOL and I bet you actually believe that as well.
[/quote]

Why not star?...its true......and you''re one of the quilty imo..............you''re doing it to Alby atm ffs![:S]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Alby"]Yet again someone on the forum has a different opinion from some of the regular posters and he''s hounded and bullied as a result. Childish[/quote]

[/quote]

Why not star?...its true......and you''re one of the quilty imo..............you''re doing it to Alby atm ffs![:S]

[/quote]

And you''re doing it to ncfcstar.

Obviously I''m blameless ( I asked all the people I know and they agreed with me which makes that the majority view) so you can''t claim that I''m doing it to you.

Milk on the keyboard? There''s something else that makes a keyboard sticky, and is produced by winkers, as Ivor Biggun would have said.

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Obviously I''m blameless ( I asked all the people I know and they agreed with me which makes that the majority view) so you can''t claim that I''m doing it to you.

[/quote]

Well, all my mates agreed to a man that you are the worse on here by a mile.[;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, all my mates agreed to a man that you are the worse on here by a mile.[;)]

[/quote]

You claim to have ''mates''?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Quilty? Wizard, I believe you''re watching too many re-runs of the Lolita movie. Either that or you''ve also spilt milk on your keyboard.

[quote user="Prophet"]just to clarify leeds i did not type the star as i presume there is some sort of swear filter on the forum. the exclamation mark was typed through some considerable effort though as my shift button is not broken per se. it is rather just stuck very tight due to milk being spilt on it, i can use though if i push hard enough but its a bit streneous to do it all the time.[/quote]

Following on from the observation of Mr Angry and one or two others, am I the only other one who has noticed the obvious comedy genius that Prophet is?  I mean, seriously, check out these quality double entendres -

"...my shift button is not broken per se, it is rather just stuck very tight..."

"...i can use [it] though if i push hard enough buts its a bit streneous to do it all the time"

In the interests of decency, I''ll leave the spilt milk one alone...

I had no idea binners could be so funny...

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Alby"]Yet again someone on the forum has a different opinion from some of the regular posters and he''s hounded and bullied as a result. Childish[/quote]LOL and I bet you actually believe that as well.[/quote]

[/quote]If you stick up for a troll then expect to be ridiculed.  I''ll give you some credit Wiz, you are the most successful troll on this board by a mile.

[quote user="Zak Van LegWetter"][quote user="Prophet"]

my last point is that of stats. to be specific, wins. we have registered EIGHT wins in 30 games. that is sickening to the core. let that sink in. EIGHT. we never had such a bad run under lambert, he always gave a kick up the arse to the players to get them going again. these statistics also include cup games by the way. [/quote]And this my foretelling friend is where your otherwise highly original and informative post falls flat on its face.You see you''ve made the mistake of mentioning win statistics of all games including cup games to "prove" what? that Hughton must go or that Lambert is a better manager, I''m not sure which, not sure that you are sure yourself....Anyway I thought I''d have a look at the stats for the two managers you mention through a complete season they have after all both recently completed one full season as manager of our club in the Premier League so let''s have a look and see..Including Cup matches in 11/12 NCFC under Lambert played 42 competitive matches winning 13 to give a win percentage of 30.95%.Including Cup matches in 12/13 NCFC under Hughton played 44 competitive matches winning 14 to give a win percentage of 31.81%.I''m guessing you are quite young so....

pwnd!(Bet you didn''t see that coming)[:D][/quote]I was going to post something simular. Glad you beat me to it. However since this quite categorical post was made, the thread has decended into the typical PinkUn style of "I know you are, but what am I?" childishness.It''s also worth noting that, while Hughton may have won just 8 from his last 30 league games, Lambert only won 9 of his last 30 league games as Norwich manager - and we all know Villa were ''on the beach'' for his last game, right? Not a massive difference between being the messiah, to being the driven out ***, is there? You know, when we comment on things analytically that is.I do like how the original post comes under the heading of "a(sic) analytical comment on why hughton must leave", however the only analytic provided is the 8 (sorry, EIGHT!) wins in 30 games. A more appropriate subject might have been "We should get rid of Hughton because I don''t like his pre-game sound bytes as much as I like Lambert''s", which is basically the only point the OP has argued with any degree of success.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you stick up for a troll then expect to be ridiculed.  I''ll give you some credit Wiz, you are the most successful troll on this board by a mile.
[/quote]

Just because you hardly ever agree with me doesn''t make a troll.

I can''t quite believe I''m replaying to yet more "We''re not top of the league, Hughton out" drivel, but it''s a slow day at work... 1) Presumably Chelsea should get rid of Mourinho too: http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/chelsea_chief_jose_mourinho_is_a_big_fan_of_norwich_city_boss_chris_hughton_1_28489262) If your shift key is broken how did you type WANT and EIGHT in caps?

If we played 30 games and got 10 wins, 10 draws and 10 losses, that would be mid-table form. Which is the level of performance we should realistically be hoping for. So for me, eight wins out of 30 isnt too far off the money, as long as we arent getting beaten a disporportionate amount.

as has been mentioned on here, Lambert won 9 of his last 30, he also lost to a team from a lower division in the FA cup...

still.. lets not dare say a word against the "messiah".. who incidentally has also lost to a league 2 side in the semi finals of the league cup and failed to finish above his previous employers in the past....

Hooray for Paul Lambert.... :|

[quote user="Nuff Said"] If your shift key is broken how did you type WANT and EIGHT in caps?[/quote]

because Caps Lock isn''t broken???