Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Match thread vs Bury

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Unless jour joking of course and being an @rsehole on purpose.....however, i don''t think you are[/quote]As if I''d ever do that.

Reading Canary. You have been Choppsied. Take a bow. Never have I seen bait being taken with such gusto. An absolute pleasure to behold.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="ReadingCanary"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Herman "]"Mister Chops""Herman "Europe here we come!!! Pleased to see all those millions we spent in the summer means while we still can''t do anything in the Premier League we have at least avoided a Luton Town banana skin. Still plenty of time for us to F it up.[/quote]RvW''s barely had a touch, waste of money.[/quote]You don''t deserve to support our club.[/quote]Lucky your opinion doesn''t matter, isn''t it?[/quote]

Who needs cheerleaders at half time with entertainment like this?[:D]

[/quote]I can''t be the only one wondering why RvW''s been so quiet?[/quote]He''ll be loaned back to the third rate Portuguese club in January. Total waste of money! Should never have let Holty go. He''d have scored a few already tonight.Houghton hasn''t got a clue...

[quote user="Making Plans"]Just for a bit of perspective, those giants of the Premier League, Hull City, are finding life a bit difficult at Leyton Orient[/quote]Probably trying to get knocked out, they''ve got enough savvy to know that 17th in the PL''s all that matters.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="mrs miggins"]Unless jour joking of course and being an @rsehole on purpose.....however, i don''t think you are[/quote]As if I''d ever do that.[/quote]

Sarcasm. I caught you out, I knew you were a hughton supporter at heart.

[quote user="QHcanary"]Anyone got any idea when the league cup highlights are on?[/quote]Correction:Anyone got any idea when the 2013-14 season highlights are on?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="ReadingCanary"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Herman "]"Mister Chops""Herman "Europe here we come!!! Pleased to see all those millions we spent in the summer means while we still can''t do anything in the Premier League we have at least avoided a Luton Town banana skin. Still plenty of time for us to F it up.[/quote]RvW''s barely had a touch, waste of money.[/quote]You don''t deserve to support our club.[/quote]Lucky your opinion doesn''t matter, isn''t it?[/quote]

[/quote]I can''t be the only one wondering why RvW''s been so quiet?[/quote]
Am I the only one wondering whether Mister Chops is watching this on the wireless?
I''d prefer to wait for first hand accounts from attendees.
Are you going to phone Canary Call so that you can tell the world how crap we looked on the radio? 

"Norwich City FC ‏@NorwichCityFC 53s

47 - Hoolahan''s well-timed pass plays Snodgrass into the Bury area and he fires an angled effort just wide of the far post."

[/quote]I can''t be the only one wondering why RvW''s been so quiet?[/quote]
How noisy should a substitute really be? Do you want him to get a clapper, an air horn, and pull a mooney at the away fans? 

[quote user="The New Boy Le Juge"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="ReadingCanary"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Herman "]"Mister Chops""Herman "Europe here we come!!! Pleased to see all those millions we spent in the summer means while we still can''t do anything in the Premier League we have at least avoided a Luton Town banana skin. Still plenty of time for us to F it up.[/quote]

RvW''s barely had a touch, waste of money.

[/quote]

You don''t deserve to support our club.
[/quote]

Lucky your opinion doesn''t matter, isn''t it?
[/quote]

[/quote]

I can''t be the only one wondering why RvW''s been so quiet?

[/quote]

Am I the only one wondering whether Mister Chops is watching this on the wireless?

I''d prefer to wait for first hand accounts from attendees.

Are you going to phone Canary Call so that you can tell the world how crap we looked on the radio? 

[/quote]

I was refering to the banter ON HERE...............worm.

[quote user="Jh1990"]Johan Elmander scores the 3rd
[/quote]

Well, thats put me in my place! [:S]

Norwich City FC ‏@NorwichCityFC 1m

GOAL FOR CITY! Johan Elmander opens his Canary account and it''s 3-0!

Also, stop all the nonsense and talk about the game. I swear, this group is worse than a bus load of teenage girls.

[quote user="PortlandCanary"]Norwich City FC ‏@NorwichCityFC 1m

Also, stop all the nonsense and talk about the game. I swear, this group is worse than a bus load of teenage girls.[/quote]It''s only banter and it appears I fell for some trolling. I am most displeased with myself

[quote user="PortlandCanary"]Norwich City FC ‏@NorwichCityFC 1m

Also, stop all the nonsense and talk about the game. I swear, this group is worse than a bus load of teenage girls.[/quote]
Ssshhh..... don''t interrupt them, they are watching the radio dude.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Elmander again with a great ball. This kid (well man) looks decent ![/quote]Can you see him on your wireless?