Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Match thread vs Bury

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Just goes to show that we can score goals for fun whenever we like, but until we can sort our defence out we''re always going to be vulnerable.We need a manager who can organise the defence.

[/quote]
Agree totally. Although there are many on here defending (excuse pun) that that is Hughton''s area of expertise! So happy we scored goals. A little concerned we conceded 3 at home to a team a few leagues below, when we weren''t chasing the game.
Many would argue that the back 4 playing should be our first choice back 4. Is it worrying?

[quote user="Farro"]A good injection of goal scoring confidence for the boys. I can''t help but be annoyed about conceding 3 goals, at home, to Bury.

We haven''t exactly fielded a weak back 4 have we.[/quote]

I think a certain amount of relaxation occurred on both sides.  Us from being so far ahead, them from having nothing to lose.  No worries.

Sounds like 2 of their goals were a bit scrappy/bobbly & the 3rd was a screamer. Also Bunn had an excellent game.

All sounds fine to me.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Can''t keep up with this.6-2 to Norwich7-0  on here[:S] [:)][/quote]
I bet he feels like a real winner as he sits in his living room in Norwich, probably in Y fronts, after deciding not to splash a tenner on a ticket to a 9 goal thriller. 
9-0 to the fans who went to the game. We all get a zero, apart from the ones who are in Norwich and clearly not too busy to mess around on the internet..... they get minus 9. 

Its Hoelicks and bed time for me now.........but its been fun.[:D][Y]

[quote user="Jh1990"]bury''s 3rd was a 40 yard strike, and the other 2 was set pieces [/quote]
Strange, we''re usually very good at defending set pieces. I don''t think Hughton will be too pleased about letting them get 2 goals in an area we''re strong in.

[quote user="Wiz"]Its Hoelicks and bed time for me now.........but its been fun.[:D][Y][/quote]Enjoy licking that hoe Wiz. [:D]

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="PortlandCanary"]Norwich City FC ‏@NorwichCityFC 32s

GOAL FOR CITY! Whittaker strikes and it''s 6-2 to the Canaries now![/quote]
Should Whittaker be a RM?
[/quote]
Not ahead of Snodgrass he shouldn''t, but with Bennett out injured, he must surely be an option. 

"HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"Even after a 6-3 win some of you fuckers still moan.

Some of you were saying you wanted entertaining football and stuff like you score 3 we score 4.

You got that, stop moaning.

Bring on the Saints.

You can''t please anybody, anytime. Or something like that.

[quote user="Phillip J Fry"][quote user="Jh1990"]bury''s 3rd was a 40 yard strike, and the other 2 was set pieces [/quote]
Strange, we''re usually very good at defending set pieces. I don''t think Hughton will be too pleased about letting them get 2 goals in an area we''re strong in.
[/quote]yes we got a bit caught out and fell asleep at the back, hopefully it can be sorted by southampton

[quote user="The New Boy"][quote user="lake district canary"]Can''t keep up with this.6-2 to Norwich7-0  on here[:S] [:)][/quote]
I bet he feels like a real winner as he sits in his living room in Norwich, probably in Y fronts, after deciding not to splash a tenner on a ticket to a 9 goal thriller. 
9-0 to the fans who went to the game. We all get a zero, apart from the ones who are in Norwich and clearly not too busy to mess around on the internet..... they get minus 9. 
[/quote]
Spare room NorwichPyjamas

[quote user="Jh1990"][quote user="Phillip J Fry"][quote user="Jh1990"]bury''s 3rd was a 40 yard strike, and the other 2 was set pieces [/quote]

[/quote]yes we got a bit caught out and fell asleep at the back, hopefully it can be sorted by southampton[/quote]

I gather it is policy for the coaches to leave off working on that particular footballing basic until a couple of weeks into the season, to make the early games more interesting.

[quote user="Ches right hand man "]I guess the full backs were allowed past the half way line this match. [/quote]Obviously they totally went against Hughton''s instructions.Another player rebellion.